Stoner thread?

Stoner thread?

What's Sup Forums smoking on?

Just grabbed this 9g slab of Alien OG about to get baked as shit.

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, pathetic druggies. and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

>that rule does only apply to attention whores
bad grammar and an attention whore
>tits or gtfo slut

can't smoke op on probation

My nigga

here's your (you)

thanks !

you are an attention whore for opening with "femanon here".

Sad to say dabs is hard to come by in Amsterdam. Who would have thought it

smoke weed everyday

this post just gave me fucking cancer

I'm actually out tonight. But I'm in Oregon, so I'll be waltzing down a couple blocks to my local store, plunk down my money and get about 3 grams or so of new stuff, and tell any police officer on the way home that I'm carrying 3 grams of marijuana and will be smoking it in ten minutes. I bet you dollars to donuts I get a thumbs up.

I dabb too but only got a sick dab pen, and a mini nectar collector. Washingtonion fag reporting in 360

Did you steal my meme?

Western sucks faggot

Shitty bait 1/10 for getting me to reply

get of Sup Forums cunt

Why not go to the boombox and have a real time?

triggered/10

I'm vaguely high from the remnants of a bag of meth I had in my car, other than that wishing that my paycheque had come through already

Haven't smoked in 9 months :(

Platinum OG, 89.9% THC, 1.94% CBD
I need to lay off of this shit...

How much did that cost you OP?

This is rather nice bait, even if it wasn't ironically posted. Someone should save this for copy/pasta.

about $180.

That's a nice color.

How does she light? Is it sufficiently purged, or does it still kinda' crackle when you fire 'er up?

who in brisbane has the hookup

No sizzle at all when smoking.

Very clean, earthy smoke.

Not the best concentrate I've had, though.

Not bad

Ak-47 can and hose for life

Nice double trips.

that's a fruit roll up retard

you are so stupid

What the fuck is that

Well.

They're trips if you hash them. *badum tish*

yeah, one of my friends in Oregon told me they've had entire friendly conversations with police while high. Worst thing that ever happened was that a cop would tell him he shouldn't be stoned so much. Now down here in Florida.......... totally different story.

dont be fooled, it is because they dont have niggers in Oregon. There are like 5 living in Portland, but they are there so everyone can have a black friend.