What is there to do on a computer in 2016?

What is there to do on a computer in 2016?

Options:

Youtube has been killed off by kids obbessed with lets players and reactors that do not understand that the youtubers do not give a shit about their audience and only care about easy money.

Reddit is just insanely boring and always has been.

Gaming has gone to complete shit with 1 game that everyone will be exited about for an entire year only to find out that it is shit and the developers have lied about the game and run away with everyones pre order money while collecting money from kids in game microtransactions.

on Sup Forums you just keep refreshing the front page until a slightly interesting thread appears and see how many (you)s you can get.

2007:

YouTube had genuinly funny and interesting content and there were no lets players and commentators out for kids money in sight

Gaming:
Bioshock
Call of duty 4
Halo 3
Crysis
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Team Fortress 2
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Portal

Do I even need to continue?

Sup Forums had god tier raids almost every single day, fucking longcat, caturday, chris-chan and most threads had something interesting going on.

Good old 2007 ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A

Fuck

You can always turn off your computer and go outside

Ew no

Time to get a life? JK, you are too old. You can't learn, you are now officially living in the past.

My advice would be either fap or die

You can either keep complaining or get off your computer and not come back. Now fuck off, faggot.

But user wut happens when u done fapping?

Do you have stairs in your house?

Err. I'm a game developer. Any request?

Help concerned ape with stardew valley updates

What would you want to see added to this already perfect masterpiece?

Sup Forums died a long time ago and now there are just maggots feeding off the corpse.
>Pics you shouldn't share hurr
No raids because all the newfags parrot in with regurgitated copy pasta about personal armies and this place is a honeypot for FBI traffic since the moralfags of Anonamoose set out to free the world by taking down twitters with DDOS attacks.
There are still great video games to be found in pretty much every genre except a few niche autistic ones. You don't have to consume the content of streamers and youtubers. You could find a deep and meaningful hobby to meet other people like yourself and grow as an individual instead of complaining to forever summer edgelords on this dead ass website.

I still find more fun on Sup Forums than any other site today.

>still great video games in every genre

Sorry user, not convinced

I don't have to consume it, but it is pretty much what youtube stands for today, it is easily one of the most popular things on the site and pewdiepie having the most subs on youtube. You also get it reccomended to you on your very first visit to the site.

Yeah well I don't like completely in the past, I think there are a good amount of decent TV shows and anime out there today. I am just looking for things to do on the PC that cost me £1500.

I find myself having better ways to play older games and thats all.

I agree with you OP. Nothing we can do though

I remember being bored on the internet in 2007 as well. You can actually do all the same stuff that you loved so much back then!
Fucking idiot

I smell an old memes thread

>Those games

Fucking casual FPS faggot

Don't you realize that you all filthy humans are just animals? You are doomed to this miserable life of random organic piece of shit. Accept your fate or fuck off

Fine what are the correct FPS games to like?

make #marblecake great again

I only play the highest quality Japanese visual novels

But you can still do all of those things

YouTube has nothing

Sorry do you even MDE?
Sorry so you even Critical?
Old Franku
There is so much content on YouTube.

Gaming
Mods for good games
>HL
>Skyrim/Oblivion

Sup Forums has always been shit, that's the point, dig through shit to find diamonds.

>What is there to do on a computer in 2016?
Literally just shitpost on imageboards and play video games. Just like that's all there was back in the day.

Fuck Steve Jobs and the iPhone, fuck (((Mark Zuckerberg))) and Facebook, but normalfags existing doesn't mean everything is total shit.

Dunno what MDE and critical are.

I guess you mean filthy frank. He is just some normie that has found that he can act like a retard on camera for money from 12 year olds.

Mods for half life? Oh don't you remember the update when they made it so that all mods don't work anymore and you can only play new ones.
TBH I never really liked the elder scrolls.

Sup Forums has never had THIS much shit before.

I cant experience them for the first time

>Oldfag

Suck to be you. Try to reborn or something

I see your point user,
I'm in the same position but you need to learn out to appreciate something for what it is at the time.
Just like everything else in the world it's forever changing, some things remain the same - a lot of the time it's simply not the case.

Without getting too deep into this just be content with what you have, for now.
Be thankful longcat all those years ago and laugh at the faggot niggas who didn't get to experience it at all

Sorry for my bad English

Yeah that's true user

learn to search for content, fag.

Not OP but can you give some new content? Let's see

you just need to grow out of the mainstream. there are tons of crappy games that get hyped until they come out and also millions of terrible top ten/ lets play/ mainstream culture videos on youtube, but if you really look for it, you can find really high quality stuff. same applies for music or movies if you have not noticed.

Umm... Wank?

High quality movie? How bad are your tastes user?

Jojivlogs>>>>>>>>filthyfrank

Gaming was dead before 2k7.

what are you talking about?

read scientific publications and learn about crazy shit?

> millennials nostalgia over 2007

Wow this thread is sad

Look at some top quality memes

I really like this

>Using Half-life episode 2 to decribe good games
Keep tellin yourself that