Is this a good entry level gun?

is this a good entry level gun?

I am really not in to paintball markers.
But the Empire Axe is well rated on Amazon.

No. Not even close, entry level?? Really bro. I'd go for the axe pro. Or if you want to not be a complete fag, go for the Geo 3.5 or the new Gtek160, or a LV1. Lol our team is sponsored by PE so that's why I'm referring to PE.

Yes, keep it exactly like that too.

my friend who refs paintball said that's a good Mid level gun and as far as spoolers go its also a good gun

entry level implies not spending two paychecks on a gun. your team fucking sucks pussy, its not about your marker its about the player. I bet Id whoop your ass with a fucking tippman.

Ah, the Faggot 5000, perfect for those deep anal penetration. You'll always hit the spot with one of those

Is there anything else you'd recommend in the same price range?

It was between that and a mini, and supposedly the axe is way better for only about $100 more

Try a Used DM11
or a Luxe gen 2
they're both guns from 2011/2012 but the best of that time. overall the Axe is going to be a marker that doesn't fail.

ok cool.. im trying to snag a used one for around $250

no u

oh i was also looking at the extcy....but heard overall, the axe was better. any thoughts?

it's a speedball gun alright.

If you aren't playing on a blow-up course or indoors, don't even bother with a speedball gun. Get a tippman 98 or A5, they'll never =even need to be cleaned for the several years you use them before you move on to bigger and better.

And don't get a speedball gun for woodsball play. If you do this you're a prick, everyone else on the course thinks you're a prick, and noone wants you there.

extcy is "vomit" and hard to find parts for.

if you want a cheaper marker go with an invert mini

( same dude from PE team ) I understand the gear doesn't make the player. I'm just giving my opinion on what I think you should get. Alot of markers nowadays run easily in the 600-800 price range. Mid range markers are good for recreational and beginning level tournament play. DM series 9-11 ( no pun intended ) ego 11 or a geo 3.0 easily a luxe 1.5 with some bolt UPS. I'd even go MacDev with a Drone 2.

MacDevs are impossible to find parts for.
he said hes looking for and ENTRY marker and all the markers you listed at first were easily over $1500

the only gun i have is the tippman army gun, which i think is amateur and not worth a shit. from what i see, ppl can't even give those guns away. so i just wanted to upgrade to something SOMEWHAT competative

( again, same dude from team ) why not just go pump, get a kp3 or a empire sniper. Lets be simple

and what i mean by somewhat competative is that I just don't want to be laughed at or have the shittiest gun on the team.

can you leave the thread already? i have no clue wtf ur talking about

bring it on slut. Then l'll paint the inside of your colon cream white you manhandled manservant.

Dude, Just get an Axe. trust me. my homie has a mini and he hasn't cleaned it once and it shoots fine. Don't get a Tippman unless your 13 or going through a midlife crisis...

mmmmmm you know what I like. A man that finally understands me

i keep seeing that an axe is an upgraded mini

Get the axe. Over time you can add some upgrades to it like a different bolt or a different board. I'm assuming your team is fresh new?

if you're getting laughed at by anyone, tell them to fuck off.

if it affects you enough to not wanna play, stop playing. you will always get laughed at in a team setting, it's part of team oriented games. Speedball players are worse for being overcalous piece of shit, though. Woodsball players do it for fun, and for that reason will often go to semi or burst to make the game more about good shots and stealth, rather than a spray and pray super-expensive test of patience.

I've only played speedball twice, and once I was on a 5 man team vs the pros in my area, and no joke before the game was over every single one of the pros had use 500+ rounds of paint and I hadn't even emptied by 50rnd hopper.

two of them ran out of ammo and walked off the field.

one of them I took out on his last pod, then I was hit.

That's what high level speedball in MY area looked like, 16-45 year olds with too much money and no desire to have fun, just winwinwin

the speedball scene has since died, and they won't turn down their guns for woodsball, so they always run out of ammo mid-game.

Axes are more customizeable and have a bigger more comfortable frame. Worth as fuck for only $100 more.

WHO PBNATION HERE
2K8ERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SMALL TALK4LYFE

FUCK SMART PARTS

:DODGY: :DODGY:

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FURRIES IN THIS SPORT

the axe is a fine entry level gun, you might consider going even cheaper.

if you paintball as a hobby you're going to get laughed at end of.

Paintball is only played by fat guys and niggers. Play a real sport like croquet

this fucking guy lmao i just want to pick up something physical that isn't pokemon go

so axe vs droid?

IGNORE THIS USER HE'S A SPECOPS REFUGEE

VIVA LA NATION

>Play a real sport like croquet
>a real sport like croquet
>like croquet
>croquet

top kek

Get an old AGD Automag. One of the most reliable guns ever made.