>looks like pic related
What do I do to get rid of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzoyl_peroxide
nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=acne&fwp_content_type=video
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

die

do you have pubes

Enjoy the next ten or fifteen years of misery.

lol you're a fuckin peperoni face

Just don't feel ashamed for it.
You can try to hide some, but it's rather difficult they will go away with magic. You'll have to wait, they decide how long.

stop being a fag and grow a beard
if you can't grow a beard kill youself

use tretinoin or retinoids with a good moisturizer

Accutane. Ask your md.

You may have an allergy. Why don't you stop eating DEEZ NUTS.

kek

Don't "wait for it to go away". I tried to do that, ended up wating for 10+ years with conditions just getting worse. Seek medical help, get perscription drugs to treat it, like tetracycline or roaccutane. Side effects of those drugs are pretty nasty, but after one year of treatment, all my problems were gone and now my looks good as fuck, besides lots of scarring ofcourse.

Don't let your face get oily, wash it every day with soap, go outside and get sunlight. Also NEVER pick or pop any pimples, it creates more and scars your face.

This is probably the only honest answer that you're gonna get on here pizza face.

>bowl with hot water
>add lemon juice and brown vinegar to bowl
>cover face with towel and place on bowl
>wipe dry with clean towEl
>avoid touching face with your disgusting fingers
>repeat daily.

That should do the trick

Stridex and washing my face regularly worked for me. Don't pop them or pick at them. Other than that time, better diet, less stress idk just what worked for me.

ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING STUPID?
"HERP DERP U JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT"

no you don't mate. go to a dermatologist. i had a face worse than yours and i got cured. took me about 1 year with heavy medicine and i'm fine now

>pic related thats me before the treatment(still had 2 bitches with me, cuz i has the attitudes)

You can try Accutane, but let me warn you this can really fuck with your body even tough I got rid of my severe acne 100%

Also, in case of very severe acne, just waching your face daily won't do the trick. It might feel better but won't treat the underlying cause.

Common reason for severe cases of acne is caused by to overproduction of sebum made from the sebaceous glands in your skin, which causes your skin to become oily and shit. This in turn is what causes acne to root themselves.

Just talk to a doctor and he/she can set you up for a good treatment.

No one ever suspects the pillow.
Seriously, you spend 8 hours a day with your face on that thing. Can you think of another thing that you do that with? No.
So change your pillow case every day, and change it for a clean one. Do the other shit too, like wash your face, moisturise and look at your diet. But no one suspects the pillow.

makeup ;)

Benzoyl peroxide
use this it really helped me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzoyl_peroxide

Stop drinking sodas and shit like that. Start drinking milk and water, eat food good for you. Wash your face very now and then and don'the touch your face with your nasty fingers.

Make up a batch of cum every morning and apply to your face and it'll be gone in a week or week and a half

im in the same boat op.

dont even like going outside because of the fucking stares and shit.

FML.

Roaccutane is pretty nice for severe acne but it has many side effects though, inform yourself about them. Reducing your animal products in your alimentation might be nice too

Windex.

>don't shave, if you must wait as long as you can between
>don't use aftershave containing alcohol, go pick yourself up something containing witch hazel
>don't overwash, yes keep your face clean but scrubbing too much will make them spread
>change your pillow case often
>drink plenty of water
>get sunlight but don't get burnt

These simple steps work for me when I break out from time to time.
It's usually something to do with my diet
>drinking too much
>smoking
>not drinking enough water

Hope this helped somewhat

African Blacks Soap. There is a brand called "Dudu Osun" it helps to get rid of acne.

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA

This is my result after 1 year of treatment with accutane, before and after. That shit works, but as stated by other people in the thread, the side effects can be pretty nasty.

jesus

i know i know i know
as some one with skin problem, it's annoying when people ask shit
but i gotta
have you tried chemical peels?

Looks like you have something called folliculitis, which is VERY different to acne pustules
Have you seen a dermatologist?

niga not even chemical weapons can fix that poor sucker

You look like a fuckin meat feast pizza, have a wash you greasy fuck

I really thank God that I don't have to go through acne or pimples. I use disinfectant and antiseptics on my face if any infection tries to start.

Go to doctor, ask for Antibiotic. I take Minocycline and have for 10 years. it doesnt bother my stomach or anything, but its the only thing any doctor has found that gets rid of it entirely. First 2 weeks it gets worse, but then, on third week, cry when you look in the mirror cause skin is clear. Also, soap bothers my face, so just rinse thoroughly all the time. Hope this helps.

have a fucking shower you filthy infectious skin-diseased fucking leper

i was recommended this by a black lady at m college who had eczema
it fucked me up big time
with all the weird fragrances and w/e
btw i have eczema

I would say go see a dermatologist immediately but you probably gave up on life at this point.

If not, go see a dermatologist.

OP here
Thanks for all the advice Sup Forumsros.
Been doing a lot of what you've all been saying for weeks, and it's a whole lot better than the initial breakouts.
Mostly dealing with hyperpigmentation now.
Anything I can do about it, or just gotta wait it away?

what are some of the side effects?

the only solution my Sup Forumsrother

Use pic related to get rid of that acne.

BHA peelings or products with salicylic acid. Try not to consume lots of sugar, caffeïne and animal products, especially milk

What did it do?

Here I am saying "don't shave" and you're a fem-user.
My apologies!
Wear sunblock if you go out in the sun, if you can just spot treat the affected areas to avoid clogging your pores too much.
When it comes to hyperpigmentation all you can do ig wait it out!

WH AWHTBAW THATS FUKCING NASTY KYS user

Depression, hallucinations, suicide thoughts, nosebleeds, nausea, loss of appetite, fever, blurred vision, dry lips, itching etc. The list is long. Make sure to talk to your md first.

I believe it was worth it though.

i had acne since 13, at 17 it just dissapeared.
The only thing that i can recommend you is to clean your face a lot, clean you hands, don't touch your face.
And if you're poor, suck it up.

Ejaculate onto own face

it's eczema
severe inflammation and rashes and gross wounds
it's bad
c'mon think

You could try this. It stinks and it stings but you have to dilute it.

>So side effects everyone on Sup Forums already has?

If you're on Sup Forums I'm hoping you already don't give af what people think
You can come back from this I had almost similar skin once in my teens, it's hard to get it under control when you have so many affected pores but it can be done through a combination of antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide and a lot of patience!
Hang in there user

No bro, this is just a stock image I found on google, but it gets the same idea across.
I noticed that after shaving I get more than just razor bumps, and I take care to disinfect my razor before and after each shave when I do use it.
Just like everyone else, you offer valuable advice!

Niacin with flush
This shit worked for me. Make sure it's not 'flush-free', or it won't work.

It makes your skin turn red and itchy for about 30min to an hour but it's worth it. Use lots of moisturizer, it feels like a sunburn.

Drink lots of lemonade.

Glad I could be of some help!
When it comes to using some of the drugs people have provided in this thread I've tried a lot of them and most of them do work!
From my experience the pills side effects outweighed having a zit.
I found 2.5% benzoyl peroxide to work well to spot treat really bad break outs.

>The pillow
>Holy shit
>Never thought about that
>I change mine maybe once a month if that
>Im going to change all my sheets every week now
>I have mild acne nothing near OPs
>Thank you
>File related

BP is a no go. I have sensitive skin, and when I was on BP I had acne AND eczema on the face.
Just got Adapalene cream and Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Solution from doc recently, so I don't have to worry about meds. Mostly maintaining healthy lifestyle and the after-effects of acne - hyperpigmentation, stragglers, etc.

Slit your fucking wrists!

but then id die!

Don't grow a beard, hair causes grease and oil to build up and that'll make it worse.

An user a while back said about using regular hand soap mixed with sugar to get rid of acne, I wasn't sure about the sugar but I've been using hand soap and it definately helps alleviate a lot of oil.

I've been using a scrub in the mornings to exfoliate my skin, get rid of any dead skin cells and crap that could cause me to break out, and then just hand soap in the evening. If my face feels particularly oily during the day I give it a quick wash with soap again, but usually I can go without.

Depending on how hot it is where you are, sweat causes more oil build up. I had a lot of trouble for a week or two a month or so ago when there was a bit of a heatwave here, so whenever I got kinda sweaty, I grabbed a baby wipe and just gave my whole face a quick once over, just to get rid of the sweat before it got into my pores too much. Not sure how much it helped, but if nothing else, it was a cold wipe on a hot day, it was refreshing.

Obviously everyone's skin is different, so what works for you might not work for everyone else.

Watch these videos on the topic: nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=acne&fwp_content_type=video

If you are serious about it you can treat the main cause, not just the symptoms.

turn 20

>most of the videos are about milk
Oh, I should know. Last month I drank 3 quarters gallon of milk and had 3 bowls of cereal (2 of which were milk and cereal and 1 with yogurt and cereal) all in one morning.
I broke out like a motherfucker the next day, and don't dare to touch dairy again.

l heard the "Dindu Nufin" works wonders as well.

Kek most people have bloody cum stains on their pillow so I'm not surprised a bunch of clibbets here have acne.

Good for you, I have psoriasis that reacts the same. I see it as a blessing to have an external marker of what the food does to my insides. Since psoriasis and acne is related through inflammation you might benefit from what i've done. Been on a whole food plant based diet for ~8 months and it has disappeared from my face, knees and forearms/elbows, just have a tiny bit on my scalp left.

Belt sander on high. Apply to face. 10 minutes on one side. 10 minutes on other until acne is gone. If symptoms persist, kill yourself

OP go to doctor right now
Youll probably get antibiotics or something,
I walked around with acne for 4 years all over my body, then i went to the doctor, got antibiotics and i was all clean after 2-3 months, i still got scars on my chest and my back, if only i went to the doctor earlier

kek

Your sisters doesn't count as bitches man

Clean ur face with your first piss of the day

Go vegan. Seriously

cut out all milk- and cereal products
ez katka
Tretinoin works like magic aswell but the acne comes back if you stop using it

this is awful man. you need to get this worked out. I am guessing you don't have the job or the money though to get this fixed.

Sheets, pillow and don't forget your towel. Use an antibacterial wash to be extra certain.

Change your diet to something not garbage

also, a clarisonic costs a bit and is very girly, but it works wonders for blackheads.

Just go to a good dermatologist mate

had horribly disfiguring acne for the entirety of my teenage years (13-20). tried everything everyone has said in this thread and nothing worked. went to the doctor and got prescribed Roaccutane. within 2 months my acne was completely gone.

make an appointment with your doctor asap, op.

I just wanna take a knife to that shit and slide it down your face

I'm 18, never had acne.
This post makes me nervous, I'm self conscious about my skin.

All these suggestions. Not seeing anyone get to the real point. This is by and large a hormonal issue. You can have deficiencies that make it worse, or in crazy rare cases cause it. 99% of the time it's hormonal. Testosterone and DHT increasing oil, sebaceous glands get clogged. Clearing up diet, focusing on sinc, vit A,D B5 and the really skin orientated ones will help. As will good hygiene to a point.

However how many people with bad acne had it at 9. Did your diet change so dramatically? No, teens and early 20's = acne. It won't kill you.
Go to the gym and take advantage of your highest natural testosterone in your life.
Or go to a doctor and get antibiotics. Though be careful as they generally come with side effects about as pleasant as acne.

Dirty jew

All you spotty little betas make me fucking laugh.

pls man

Stop eating shit food, clean your bedsheets/pillow, wash yourself twice daily, and use oatmeal soap on your face.

Go fuck yourself m8

wash your sheets daily
try not to sleep on the side of your face in bed
wash yourself daily,

apply moisturiser daily rub it in, then leave for a minute to soak. wash with warm water

do not use alcohol rub as it drys the skin

DO NOT SCRATCH, scratching irritates and inflames acne making it look worse and get worse, if itchy apply moisturiser as the itchiness is dry skin.

for appearance alone you can use cover stick which is make up, find your skin tone, and lightly apply and blend it on your face to cover the worse areas, its super easy to do and if done right wont be noticable, just dont go crazy with the stuff.

>grow a beard
thats a risky advice, only do this if you can grow a real beard, if it looks pubescent dont grow it as it'll only make you look worse.

TL;DR bad hygiene causes this shit so have good hygeine

Quit falling asleep with jizz still on your face.

stop touching your face retard

were you on roaccutane or something? im on this shit now and it fucks with my skin

You are here and think that acne is your biggest concern?!