Rigged

>be choke artist

>win medal the year they took away the little liberty we had left so people forget about it

Does anybody need any more evidence that the olympics is rigged?

>implying they didn't drugged or bought the German bitch

>they took away the little liberty we had
Context, please. I know literally nothing about this. What happened?

Puerto Rico's government was on the verge of default because they're incompetent and corrupt. So they begged the US government to not make them pay their debts, and the US agreed on the condition that he US government gets to handle how they restructure the debts.

USA voted for having 7 unelected dudes make choices over us and our elected officials to make us pay debnts.

>just because us

Do you realize credit agencies gave us perfect credit when we didn't deserved it?

Thanks.

And you decided to use it. Your fault.

Good. Because most of your elected officials are corrupted a holes.

She's not a choke artist. Your country is a shithole. Go back to /x/

>Giving in to Jews

RIP PR

>your country is a shithole.

I don't deny that. She is shit.

Do you realize having better credit is an objectively good thing, and you're retards for misusing it? That's like complaining that somebody gave you money and you spent it on heroin

if you became a state this wouldn't be an issue

Pfft sounds fucking stupid. Give us one reason why we'd be better off like that than independent that doesn't have to do with the economy, which we can also fix. Like it or not Puerto Rico has its own identity that is stronger than even Texas', it just wouldn't work

Gay posts

>Like it or not Puerto Rico has its own identity that is stronger than even Texas'
Weird since the independence voters only get single digits in the referendums

>pr
>being able pay off anything

yeah ok lad

that's because they want to leach off us for the rest of their existence while pretending they're different

That's for a couple of reasons. Number one is vote-splitting. All four of these referendums have been organized by the statehood party, and have offered three options beside it- ELA (illegal, according to the UN- any other country would probably be threatened with getting kicked out), our current status, free association as defined by the UN, and independence. The FBI has successfully smeared the independence movement as anti-gringo pro-immediate detachment America-bashers, and most of the more reasonable ones are OK with free association, especially if it's temporary. So because of the way these things are set up people tend to strategic vote towards the status quo because it's the most likely to win that isn't statehood and it's not different and scary like free association. This is why Bernie Sanders wanted to have only three options on a binding referendum. The second reason is because most of the super LARPy radical independentists boycott the referendums anyway.
LMAO says the guy who may have spent a weekend in Vieques once
I've lived most of my life in America and I can tell you you are F U L L O F I T
>muh taxes
>muh debt
>muh deficit
gringo genocide best day of my life

That would make sense if the same number of people voted for statehood, but in reality FAR more vote for it. The slight majority actually voted for statehood in the last election, but because the ballot was weird and Obama said he'd only accept statehood if it was an overwhelming majority (probably 2/3 or more) nothing happened.

>people don't vote independence because MUH CONSPIRACY THEORY
yeah ok I'm talking to a moron, joke's on me

>election
referendum*

So puerto ricans are white? She looks southern european/med

>American explaining politics of another country to person living in said country
I've heard of colonialism but this is ridiculous
It's very, very simple- most people don't vote independence because a) the radicals boycott the referendums and b) they think it can't win. My ideal ballot has only two options, statehood and free association (which has never been properly explained to the populace, on purpose)

We're a pretty broad spectrum but we only get about as white as Cletus from Mississippi at whitest, certainly not good enough for Sup Forums. If you went with 1/16th methodology of determining being effectively white or being mixed very, very few of us would qualify.

>Puerto Rico
>country
you lost me

Mississippi is literally the blackest state in the US

pls get your stereotypes in order