These guys died in a drunk driving accident. Right guy was driving, left wasn’t wearing his seat belt...

These guys died in a drunk driving accident. Right guy was driving, left wasn’t wearing his seat belt. Crashed into a utility pole and DOA. Feel bad for them?

kinda

No

Only because they are white and not muslim or Asian boys.

Other than that, meh. People die

i feel bad for the guy on the right, i'd drive into a pole too if i had that nose kek

sucks, but is their own fault

well fucken awesome thread, real edge of your seat stuff.

Sorry for their familys maybe, but no, not for them.
The opposite is the case. Risk your life if you want, i don't care, but don't endanger others.

I don't feel bad for people who die driving drunk, i feel bad for the innocent people they kill.
I'm fucking glad this duo of retards hit a pole instead of another car.

Anyone who drives drunk and dies as a result is 100% asking for it and deserved it.

Don't know them, don't care. Over 6,000 people die every hour, worldwide. Who's got the energy to deal with random stranger deaths?

no
glad they didn't hit anyone else.

Fag

Faggot

Roll

you can tell that guy on the left leads a really holistic vegan lifestyle because of all the beads he wears on his arm you should be vegan too OP life should be all natural you shouldn't eat processed foods or set an alarm clock or wear shoes and only wear clothes you made yourself or at least ethically sourced and made of bamboo

>Only because they are white

that makes me happy

No. I believe in a policy of no tolerance for drunk driving. Take away the license forever if they get caught.

lol. triggered the alcoholic edgelord! cmon over and we'll fight it out bro. we can watch GoodBurger and touch eachothers assholes afterward.

did the car burst into flames?

Nothing of value was lost.

I have a question. Do people really feel bad when people they don't know die? I hear about it all the time but have never felt it. You could tell me 6 million people died in another country and I would feel nothing.

what r their names....location

Found the alcoholic, make sure to ram into a poll or a barrier when you go out drunk driving,
No need to waste someone else's life cause you wasted yours.

any man worth their salt can drive drunk i guess youre just a pussy

one on the left is super cute

lol no

check em

oooooooh and he's based a.f too!!

tell me, do you chop down trees with your beard and sleep in an asbestos filled mattress too?

Check these

Well if there are 6000 deaths every hour and my daily allotment of give-a-fucks is 3, then once you take out the 2 I use every day on jacking off while watching my 63 year old neighbor take her meds and where I park my car, I have approximately 1/144000th of a fuck to give for each person that dies.

no. why would I feel bad for a dead person lol

no I chop down trees with my axe and sleep on a waterbed filled with the blood of my fallen enemies

I think I remember the story

Trips brah

Dubs brah

kek