Will a guy ever love me?

Will a guy ever love me?

not if you keep whoring on the internet you worthless slut

Jesus christ did moses split your titties?

Of courseare guys who like every kind of woman out there. Short, average, tall, hariry, bald, fat, thin, whatever. However you look, thee is a guy who will like you.

Now go find him!

It sucks pretty bad fam.

dat gyno

Not even good personality can save you now

Will you take a sharpie to the pooper?

wrong website

yeah but he will be one of those guys who is bald on top of his head but with excessively long and unkempt hair on the back and sides

If your face isn't shit.

the fuck....
post one from front on so we get a real scale of how far apart them weird as fuck tittys are

This. If a guy enjoys you posting nudes online he doesn't love you or is a total cuck. Either way, if you want love, neither are for you.

If you want love stop being a whore.

It's a boy on hormons you fags

need better tit shot, please. I will be honest, looks good so far, but I can't really tell

Im pretty desperate so yeah...

Ive sucked on worse tittays 4.2/10

Sorry, only shot you're getting. First picture I've put online and wanna keep my pics to a minimum.

Faggot... Pack up boys nothing else to see...

whatever you say, I'll fap still

Do you mean
love=having sexual intercourse?
because there will always be somebody who wants to fuck you no matter how fat or ugly you are.

Ok so yes your tits are weird as fuck, but that angle makes it look like they are probably closer together, go get a front on one hell blur that shit if u want, if you want a real answer we need to get a general idea how much space there is between them from the front.

ITS A FUCKING BOY YOU FAG

Are you ugly?
Because that's what matters.

I dont care i just want to see how fucked up they are from the front

I'd say I'm a 4/10 on a good day. So yeah I'm ugly.

Lol i have the same tits and im a tranny

Lol. Maybe mine just were stunted in growth. How old and how long on hrt? to get an idea of when my boobs stopped growing.

>Will someone ever bite me?

Summer never ends

Looks like a traps pre-op tits, no promise of more and no timestamp either.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

1.5 years and they are still growing, you know what hrt is so i assume your a tranny too

One of my besties is trans. She's really pretty too, unlike me.

I need a cis girl to hang out with, i can't do makeup to save my life

Keep your standards low

You're a faggot/trap without any female friends.

Dude, you're not even the 1%. You're the 0.01%

>you know what hrt is so i assume your a tranny too

Hormone replacement therapy was used to help middle aged women through the menopause way before faggots started taking hormones to ease their mental illness, you dumbfuck.

>YES