Well Sup Forums...

Well Sup Forums, my mom just came from work and woke me up absolutely devastated to tell me that my Dad has been cheating on her. I confronted him in the garage where he admitted it. They've been married for 20 years and I'm 19. I feel like my soul has been ripped into pieces.

Why? Its completely normal. When you've been with the same woman for 20 years, you try to say no to young pussy.

dont use them as role models..

you will get over it... paradigm shattering events are hard, but as an adult they always happen.

new perspective time :D

>>I feel like my soul has been ripped into pieces.
>Posts hot chick implying op understands his dad.

I call bullshit.

I used a "hot chick" because I knew it was the only thing that would get your attention you fucking retard

Sound advice. Thank you, actually.

>kick dad out
>fuck mom
I fail to see what the problem is.

I would be more pissed at my mom for waking me up with what is clearly a personal problem.
Fuck off bitch i was partying all weekend

You're 19, get over it

lol.. yerr ol man has been out getting teh sweet young p00n. prob more than you.

So what is the point of this thread? You want me to fuck your mom or something? Post pics

POST PICS OF MUM AND DAD, LET user DECIDE IF HE MADE A BAD CHOICE

Ayy same reason my parents divorced 8 years ago.

fuck your mom. problem solved.

Ill support this.

Count yourself lucky op. I was 5 when it happened to me. You're an adult. Deal with it like an adult.

My parents divorced before I was a year old, get the fuck over you're 19 years old for fucks sake.

This guy knows what to do...........

Why is this all of a sudden YOUR problem?
Tell you parents to grow the fuck up, and deal with it themselves.

And why the fuck are you living at home if you are 20? You should grow up as well.

funny you use that image OP

One christmas when I was 10 the family was together at the grandparents, dad brought me aside and said to me that he had to fly back home because he had an important business client to see. My mum sister and I return home a few days after christmas to find that several items in the house had gone, furniture, computers, paintings, kitchen items the house felt bare compared to what it was. It turned out that dad had known that mum was cheating on him (for the past two years) with a family friend and had loaded spyware on the computers to get screenshots and further evidence to show my sister and I. She had also forged signatures to withdraw hundreds of thousands out of business accounts for her own personal spending.

from 2006-2013 there were court cases every other month where they would constantly be pissed off at me because I wouldn't choose one of their sides. This meant it made it hard for them to get money out of each other because I wouldn't give the judge a clear definitive definition of what i wanted, all I let them know is I wanted freedom to go to whoever house whenever I wanted, that's it.

growing up I kind of parted with my parents and just used them for food and shelter more than anything else. made my own money during school, created my own morals and made my own life decisions.

I'm now 21 in college and doing alright, You will get used to it and possible have to get used to seeing your parents with other people (was the hardest part for me). My parents were married for 30 years and had achieved many great things together, not the type you would ever think of getting a divorce.

You'll be okay OP, don't take sides, focus on yourself, try make some new friends or meet a nice girl to take your mind off things. My ex's parents ended up being more of a parental figure to me than my own and they still keep in regular contact with me to this day.

Get over it. Also what kind of mother wakes her "child" up just to tell it how the father has broken her heart? Smells like white trash, cant be black since youre father still lives with you.