Can we get a knowledge thread going /b ?

can we get a knowledge thread going /b ?

Other urls found in this thread:

asciinema.org/a/1t5dldmx9lrn3kybwi6f9t9bp
asciinema.org/a/5mbo6yk1xdws5vf8mh5adltng
youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it would be far more effective to shoot in the back of the neck where the spine meets the brain stem

actually first one would work, if only u will use right caliber

When you hang yourself make sure you drop afew feet so that your neck breaks instead of suffocation as that lasts about 10 minutes and its terrifying. A quick drop is the way to go.

i think i got afew
>1/?

>shooting yourself
>in the back of the neck
Technically correct while perfectly impractical
Americans need to stop trying to be know-it-alls online. Try for Know-Anything and it'll be a good start.

this one is fucking stupid but ohwell

>5/?
This one is also dumb.

Im not American.

not sure why i have this. I dont visit /ck/

anyone lurking?

I'll make on for you guys that'll work. Just be prepared for afuck ton of work.

I am.

well some OC wouldnt be bad. In this shitfest

trust me, don't do it like that.

>I disagree with you
>you are American

kek

yep

It's not "just a few feet", the height is all dependant on the victims weight and height. Man, you're a faggot.

I have no doubt there are better ways. Offer one please?

oh course it does, im not some dickhead who doesn't understand physics.

second last post. Running out of shit.

>13/13
that's all i got mates

>Honor is a male abstract, don't expect women to understand

So true. That's why there shouldn't be any female special ops, in my opinion.

thanks for this one

You should be, you fuckjacket

perhaps. Perhaps it's learn able. Through war, the fiery crucible where people are wrought again.

Paramedicfag here. you would be surprised how many people do it the wrong way and blow their face off. still fucking alive with bubbles coming from where there airway used to be. fucking morons.

Exit bag FTW

Glad to be german, ill try this if shit will explode here

i dont believe a paramedic would lurk Sup Forums.
Got some proof mate?

>Sometimes your dick knows things better than you do.

You kidding? Lil Timmy is at the captain's wheel 24/7~

cheers cuz

Here. I'll make this into an infographic in a bit.
for now:
asciinema.org/a/1t5dldmx9lrn3kybwi6f9t9bp

It's a terminal "player" that takes you step by step.

I have not seen one of these threads in a long time user

uhhh....not sure how to PROVE this is the internet. what? I can't have a fucked up sense of life because I'm a medic? lol

dont do this it will harm you
edgy kids post these to try and act cool

DON'T FUCKING DO IT

Check'd my own Trips

Credit card debt doesn't devour souls. You can just claim bankruptcy. Student loans consume souls. There's no way out of those, except just paying it.

Here we have two mongoloids out of their natural habitat - reddit

I done that in the past but the food coloring is not enough to provide real vivid color
what do to get better color?

>disagree
>actually factually true
Do you also disagree with gravity when objects fall ?

lets see some passport...

and educate yourself in chemistry, it will not create any nerve gas / mustard gas / or radiation

fuck mate that was quite in depth. Havent finished watching it but shit. nice.

You need to blow more bubbles, the trick to activating the color is LOTS of CO2. Also, take deep breaths and hold it in so that the air you exhale has as much CO2 as possible.

6:05 For the money shot.

Any requests for anything specific?

shouldn't illegal contant be top of the "ban needed" list?

Two cunts trying to cockblock natural selection.

Jesus Christ what are you doing dude
Everyone with 2 eyes knows what that is, just go back to iFunny...

Cant think of anything to request really.
How long have you been doing this stuff for?

safe-space faggots needs to be banned from Sup Forums

about 12 years or so. As you can see it's dead easy with all the automated tools available now.

oh I see, so apparently I was too gentle with blowing bubbles before.
thanks m8

no meat?

>edgy
You're on Sup Forums, and disagreeing with the standards. YOU are technically the edgy kid here.

Thing I learned.

Always take pictures of everything you do when it comes to a lease or car purchase.

When saving money, put away 10% of your check. At the end of the month, put 10% of what is left over in as well.

When it comes to hobbies, get in with your local shop and most of the time they will discount stuff for you because of friends.

Get any agreement in writing and with a signature.

Put some sort of marking that only you can identify on expensive stuff incase it gets stolen, you can find it if you see it on craigslist or ebay.

Take up whatever you are trying to buy. It's hard to learn a skill but can pay dividends if you become efficient in whatever it may be. Plus, if you're decent, you can spread the word and make some extra cash.

For fishing, don't use powerbait in a lake that isn't stocked. Wild fish don't usually associate it with food.

Cooking saves you money. All forms of cooking do one thing, heat things up. If its burnt but cold, it's too high of heat.

Put how much you spend in gas going to school and a school related expense for taxes.

Never, under any circumstances buy the first car you like on the first lot you go to. Tell them you want to think about it, look at others and most the time, they will call you back with a cheaper deal.

Practice unlocking your car with a coat hanger in case you get locked out. Also, zip tie a spare on your chassis just in case you need it.

Want a fool proof security sytem for your car? Install a switch onto the ignition cable. Just clip the wire and one goes on one prong and the other goes on the other prong.

Any recommendations for someone starting to learn python?
What sort of things should i learn outside of just the language?

this shit is retarded, also who the fuck fights 1v1 at the bar? its much more likely that one of his homies is going to jump you rom behind once you attack him

Just an FYI, this has a very small chance of working. There are tons of people out there now days that do some sort of martial arts even if it just come BBJ bullshit and are at least competent in a fight. Also the "first puch" thing only works if you actually hit him and even then its way less effective then what this image portrays.

Don't do it! This makes nerve gas!

it's made for you who is completely without fight experience. works better than flailing around hoping you hit something

For job security learn a full "stack" so for backend go with

- CouchDB/MongoDB
- Redis/Zeromq
- MySQL

You'll want to do "web apps" so
-Django
- Flask (my favorite)

For scraping the web:
- requests (pip install requests)
- BeautifulSoup4 (pip install bs4)

And for science/data/maths
- numpy
- Pandas
- matplotlib

Games:
- pygame

Really depends where you want tospecialize or what matter to you on an interest level.

Python is agreat language (imo), I enjoy it profusely.

Oh yeah
asyncio is the "new" thing, great for performance. Best to learn it early on David Beazly has some great vids on YT.

These are so dope. I made them all the time

And chlorine gas will kill you. Dont do it!

I mean ya but also as said you also have to worry about the guy's buddies. People do not just square off and fight like ever unless it is in a gym.

I got some great colors by mixing Styrofoam and gasoline then adding the food color to the mix

idiots

By right caliber you mean some fat-ass round where the muzzle blast alone will rip off your head?

aamzing, thanks user! I'll start on it tomorrow now that i have time.

tits for you

Ammo guy used to get fucked hard on the field

great idea with this gun , after you fire your hand is broken , your jaw is broken because recoil will ram this gun in your face

>And for science/data/maths
>not R

kys

>Man, you're a faggot.

Pretentious edgelord detected!

what does honor have to do with special ops?

The fact that they pull off daring raids without ever telling a lie.

That is horrible advice.

Real things to do:

Get as much distance as you can.

If you have friends, retreat to friends.

If you can't talk it out don't fight.

If he attacks you do Not throw the first lunch that's assault.

Running is a better option. The cops tend to just arrest both of the people in bar fights regaurdless of who started it.

It ain't worth it. Just fucking run.

lol. Oh look the R fag. And why is Python the most prevalent language for the science community now?

Not to mention if you're going to do HPC/HTC Python is better suited. You have Kafka/Celery+Redis/ZeroMQ/native multiprocessing module....

Hell you can even optimize with Cython if you need to break out of the GIL and tighten computationally bound loops.

Oh and forget about do /anything else/ outside of R. It's domain specific and therefore a dead end if you want to move to a different expertise (such as system automation)

For Look into ipython/ipython notebook

Great for prototyping a program:
asciinema.org/a/5mbo6yk1xdws5vf8mh5adltng

Autocomplete and shit.

The "4th-dimensional" shape is still only 3D.

hell yeah

When did I say not to learn Python?

It's a 3-dimensional representation of a 4D object. How the fuck are you gonna see a 4-dimensional object you stupid idiot?

You're the idiot. If you survive messing up your frontal lobe you'll have a long and miserable life. You want to hit the temporal lobe or cerebelum

thanks ill look into them mate

>The fact that they pull off daring raids
what does that have to do with honor. that's having guts, no?
>without ever telling a lie.
what? what makes you think that, why would there even be a need for lies if they "just" shoot some guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

4D does not exist (yet) fucktard, it can only be repressented by 3D

I started to learn web scripting but im stucked can you give me some useful links?