G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEPOdGcO7aE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3_lIPESVTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too lazy

because i think this chick im friends with is into me.

because I like to watch myself cum when i am fapping to a hot grill :^)

>mfw virgin and dont know any grills personally

do you like her too ?

SSRI helping keep the darkness at bay, potential promotion into two new areas that pay twice what I'm making now, and I'm going to the gym today.

She's cool and kinda cute. Would take out on a nice date, before fucking her hard when we get home/10. A bit chubby though.

>keep the darkness at bay
I'm still trying to figure it out
I'm still finding reason's to believe in better day's
I'm still trying to figure it out
I'm still trying to figure how to keep the dog's at bay now!
youtube.com/watch?v=qEPOdGcO7aE

I don't want to be alive but I still have enough common sense to know that killing myself is stupid.

Your autism is so severe you're indistinguishable from a robot. Get help from a psychiatrist you weak-willed nothing.

It's my birthday

Happy Birthday! :D

Neat, thanks!
Yeah buddy. Now find something.
Happy birthday!

Going to try to get a job at the donut shop down the street. Hopefully can get my car back on the road, get out of debt, and stop being a neet.

Cuz I just got my Ativan refilled.

because there is something in my psychology that simply will not allow that possibility.

no matter how bad things get. no matter what pain i endure, no matter what pain i cause, the end of my existence is something literally unthinkable to me. i am simply incapable of even wishing to die, regardless of how shit a person i am or how shit my life becomes.

I have off today, no reason to waste it by killing myself.

Wish I have never felt true pain like you. I'm always walking the tight rope between ending things and pushing forward. It keeps getting harder to push.

Thanks guys

A great band if you are feeling depressed and are fading away
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3_lIPESVTw

>I'm married to a beautiful woman who's my best friend
>we have an active and satisfying sex life
>I have three wonderful kids I adore
>I live in a comfortable home, drive a nice car and own both
>I have a well paying job I find fulfilling
>I work with nice people who respect me
>I have a fairly affluent lifestyle but live well within my means
>I'm on pace to retire in my 50s
>I'm in good overall health

Because i need the sauce

Good job, invited for dinner later and i get to fuck a beautiful thicc bitch. I'm good, thank you. no killing needed

I want to believe

The truth is out there

Because I'm not OP

Doin' it for her

I'm not a pussy with nothing to live for.

Happy birthday user

haha fag

your wife is probably cheating on you

I didn't. Haven't for 39 hours. Can't.

I want out. I want out so fucking badly. I just want to be hit by a bus or something. I die, my loved ones mourn, my girlfriend goes off and finds a guy that can give her the life she deserves; happy ending. If you're in Belfast and you see a scruffy, mopey looking cunt in a leather jacket, just push him into oncoming traffic. Hug him. Fuck I don't even know anymore man.

You'd be suprised how wealthy and well adjusted some of us are, only true idiots presume to know other people.. of course for you to feel good about yourself you have to expect we're all fat neckbeard virgins or cucks, it's how you cope with your own inadequacies, but alas this comment will be ignored by you, to your own detriment.

I'd have to spend the 30k I've saved so far for a house

and you cared enough to respond? lol fag. get outta here. that move alone tells me youre not fully satisfied with your gay ass life lol

The most annoying thing on Sup Forums nowadays are all the fucking stupid assholes falling for copypasta. It's like Sup Forums has been invaded by stupid underage b& faggots who can't even detect the most basic forms of irony/sarcasm.
Thanks alot, people who put Sup Forums out in the open every time they has the opportunity.

Who is she ??

well adjusted people just don't belong here man

Because I'm completely autistic and would probs fuck it up and ruin my life even more

I'm in Belfast user, things could be worse for you, look at me, I support Glentoran for fuck sake!

Happy bday fag

> I am 21 years old.
> I am independet person
> have gf
> have 2 jobs, paying well (actually I live in 3rd world country and my salary is high in my country)
> Study law (last year, GPA 3.5)
> Have own car