If someone doesn't mow their lawn and keep their property well kempt...

If someone doesn't mow their lawn and keep their property well kempt, do they deserve to have trash dumped on their lawn?
If they object to it, the person who dumps trash or throws rocks through the windows can just say, "Well, you don't give a shit about your property, so what do you care?"
They won't be able to come up with any argument and will have to accept it.

Trump is to blame on that one lol

most autistic post of the day, congrats

Tha law will call you a vandal and the home owner with a rock in his house will win. Don't be stupid and pay for their window and cleaning services call the city and ask to send a health inspector or better yet if you have a block captain tell them

No and if i caught you dumping shit on my land id force you to clean that shit top to bottom, im talking thinning the grass with kiddie scissors, brush the grass down after too with a toothbrush.

But you'd be hypocritical since you're already doing it to yourself. I'd just be behaving consistently with the person who owns the property. Same as if I saw them beating their kids. I could beat their kids then too and they'd be unable to argue why I shouldn't

Nah buddy you're just a stupid nigger if you think that way

What if they prefer a more natural garden?

it's my property I'll do it how I want to. If you fuck with my property I'll shoot you that's what it comes down to you don't fuck with someone else's property regardless of the condition..

but if it isnt your property, you have no right to act consistently with the owner you retard.

if im driving my car, you wouldnt be allowed to drive it too, just because i drive it every day

What if for example, you buy a nice juicy steak and your eating it on a patio and a group of homeless people come into your house and take the steak from you and start eating it on your patio. How do you feel about that?

Jesus Christ is this underage bait? This user is very fucken retarded

It only works for self abuse behavior though. If someone doesn't respect their self, then other people are permitted to fuck them up too. You can't respect someone who doesn't respect their self

Why would you hit a kid already being beaten by his father?

I know who you are and if you keep throwing shit on my lawn I will shoot you in the face.

Because they are already doing it. They are saying it's OK, so who am I to argue against that?

its ok for them, that doesnt automatically mean its ok for everyone.
why is this simple and basic concept so groundbreaking for you?

honestly that's retarded man you'll lose a lot just for being stupid.
He's not your kid and that's not your property buddy the way your thinking is the same way the puritans thought

It's not OK for anyone though. But they are saying it is ok with their actions. They're basically begging for someone else to do the same. It would be selfish not to

sure thing, buddy

Do everything you said, user. Defend yourself in court with a printout of this thread.

>its ok for them
user, please don't ever have kids.

it was just generalization for the sake of the argument you autistic fuck. OP is retarded enough already, no need to puzzle him with two problems at once

#Don't use "retarded" as an insult

Fuck you retard

Fuck up retardo.

Fuck off retard

Retarded niggersoarus.

Complete fucking retard.

>being this retarded of a retarded retard
Are you seriously this retarded?

Retarded thread
Retarded OP
Retarded posters