Would it be easier to poison them ?

Would it be easier to poison them ?
They'd never know they are too stupid
They are dying anyway

No because "muh human rights"

Edgemeister420 DAE hate the blacks!!!!!!

i would be easier to castrate them so they dont reproduce in the first place, only give food to the ones that cant have children and you are set

there are a number of chemicals that could be released that would severely limit the birth of males
I'd suggest that this would be far more effective and subtle.
Out right poison would almost certainly end in riots.

ah fuck, i cut myself on the edge

"Theirs"

>Theirs
>THEIRS
>FUCKING THEIRS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe just stop helping them they would just die out , they can't cope in this modern world , like tigers and elephants they only survive because we allow it by helping

For what the US spends in one year on defense, it could eradicate world hunger.

Kek yes , it is a new word I invented as nig nogs can't read

That better Sup Forums . Got to get the punctuation right

By "they are too stupid" I am going to assume you mean the bleach blonde, over-tattooed, attention whore.

See the two nigroids in the background doing nothing to help , that's blacks for you .

Yes the one who can feed an cloth herself is obviously the stupid one.

yeah... no interest in understanding shit is so cool... spoiled, fat white kids are always the coolest.... mommies sandwiches and pokemon and some nigger-hate for some edge in the fluff. Brrr... so disgusting it makes me shiver...

true

Fuck Pokemon , give her a stick she could poke that niglet back to his lazy father an tell him to feed the skinny fucker

But then how do you defend yourself from fat hungry nig nogs who want to eat all my food that I paid for out of my hard earned money

Might as well kill those faggots that help them spread like cancer by feeding them.

>we could eliminate hunger
>but what about hungry people?

Are you fucking stupid?

The world is full of stupid people that can feed and dress themselves. Your argument has FAILED.

I was clearly agreeing with you . I think you read it wrong try reading it again and tell me where I disagreed. Or are you just trolling for a argument.
I put it to you that it was you who failed an not

If anybody is hungry this guy will give you food he's a saint

In the hypothetical provided hunger no longer exists.

You are fucking stupid.

Is this how you eat , do you give all your food to hungry coons

Just for the record here are three hungry coons , notice how unlike their American well fed brothers they don't sell drugs , riot or kill each other

I think what you are trying to say is the female population is as useless as niggers.

You meanie. Those interactive sextoys are quite enjoyable.

>Their, There, They're

>Their = possession
>There's = a contraction of "There" and "Is"
>They're = a contraction of "They" and "are"

>USE Proper ENGLISH if you want to use racist insults. Stupid, ignorant, cum guzzling, embarrassment to society.

. Just for the record here are three hungry coons , notice how unlike their American well fed brothers they don't sell drugs , riot or kill each other..
Forgot to post photo in last post

What is she wearing?

So proper English is only for insult? Good.
Maybe my English is not my native language but the fact that you are retarded still exist.

its funny because in a sense, water is a poison. since water makes us not die, we live for longer, but this fact is irrelivant given that life kills us in the end anyway

Consider using a faggot to English dictionary.

>niglet back to his lazy father
>niglet...father

Like he is sitting in his hut drinking cobra's and watching BET.

Nonsense. Autism's level is high in this post.

Will do next time nigger lover . Thanks for educating me . And using all capitals when you shout is that a thing now

>theirs a good nigger
>theirs a good
>their
fucking white people if isn't stealing originality it's ruining it, I know this is oc too op because you are the biggest cum swallowing faggot

You know, whether we feed them good food/water, or poison, either we are spending money on nigger. Best to avoid the situation altogether and not associate yourself.

>theirs

Can I borrow yours

Imma step back the heat in here...

Of course, since you asked politely.

Wow your so quick at pointing out what everyone else has already said , you deserve a medle , that's for not disagreeing with me about the poison thing too

Theirs is already a word, dumbass. It's the wrong there.

> so I was Wright in the 1st place
> an he thinks I'm the dumbass

MFW the bad grammar, rather than the racism.

I know right , is so funny

>BlackLivesMatter
>BlueLivesMatter
>ALLLIVESMATTER
>NoLivesMatter

>JUST USE GOOD GRAMMAR! KEK

It'd be better to just pack up and fucking leave.

Throwing billions of dollars a year into that shithole does nothing but infantilize the population further and ensure they become totally dependent on foreign "aid". There are millions of idiot westerners helicopter mom'ing the entire fucking continent of Africa, and we magically expect that shit to work out when it doesn't work on a SINGLE child, let alone hundreds of millions?

It's also bullshit imperialistic garbage where a bunch of arrogant, middle class westerners think they know better than everyone else, and because they are so up their own asses, they cannot comprehend that they don't actually need to force their opinions onto foreigners and should instead shut the fuck up and leave them be.

They legitimately think it's not racist for them to barge into foreign nations, twist their culture to their own ideals, enforce their own subjective morality on the populace and, in fact, pretend they have any fucking obligation at all to "help" these strangers.

It's a bullshit bastardization of christian teachings mixed with bored, rich white people problems and a dash of globalism (gotta get dem sweet ass African resources!).

Now look, you quadrupled the population in ten years, destroyed the local economy (because you can't compete with FREE) and smashed whatever culture they had into pieces. Now you fucked everything up and feel even MORE obligated to stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

JUST. FUCKING. LEAVE.

I can leave , I'm not there

Congratulations, you've done more to help them than people who spend decades volunteering overseas or donate half their salary.

Nice dub bubs

One of that filthy cunts tattoos could have fed that kid for a life time and probably sent him to school too.

Not dubs but true none the less.

This user is a champion.

pic unrelated

why do human rights include them? Never understood that one

Don't worry user! When China gains full control of Africa they won't be getting no more help..Do you think the chinks will care about "muh human rights"? I doubt it

Man, I really thought that was a shooped image of the princess of Norway..