No manlets allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
riotpoints
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tall
>5'8"

OP is a manlet

5'8" isn't even tall in fucking China. OP is clearly a 5'8 or 5'9 turbomanlet trying to fit in.

I'm only 5'6"

D:

People's most insecure people are gathering again. Man Sup Forums is filled with trash that rottens our society.

congrats on being tall OP, I'm sure your mother and father are very proud of you.

>5'8
You gotto be fucking kidding me op.

/thread

6'4 reporting in
Where is everybody?

look down

Haha Jesus you freak, good luck dying 25 years earlier than everyone else. 6"0 reporting in

>tall
>5'8"
cute...

1.70 m reporting. Kill yourselves oompa loompa beta faggots.

You are all manlets next to her.

30 meters!
>go speak freaky deaky europoor somewhere else

Haha 5 6 here. Welcome to the live past 60 club and slaying bitches with our adorableness

Im 6'1 but i feel short next to some people still :/

Anything under 6'2" is a manlet according to /fit/.

Since when is 5.8 tall? I am 5.11 and I consider myself short...

He's only 5'6 nice try.

1.84 m reporting in :)

I'm 6'2. I wished to hit over 190cm but oh well..

hit a growth spurt at 18 and stopped eating, I stopped at 5'10 fuck me

Dude im built like a tank. Stocky af
People see my pictures and think im 5'5 :/

>tall
>5'8"
pick one.
no seriously, i'm 5'10" and i do not consider myself tall, that's the average height unless you're a chink.

Pathetic.

That is tiny, you are like 5'8"

5'11" reporting in, still have 10cm left too grow though, so I'll get2 inches at least.

>tall
>5'8"

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Still a manlet.

guys im tall!!!!! 6"5 im so cool guys! i also hit my fucking head against tree branches! cus im such a worthless LANKY FUCK

>5'8" aka 1.73m in real units

>1.73m
>tall
whahahhaahahhahahahahahah

Coming from a family of guys who were 6'3 minimum and living well into their 80's, and being 6'6 myself I call bullshit.

Goodluck getting a woman 5'5 or above to even look at you.

Dwayne is 1.93m
Mark is 1.73m

that doesnt seem right....

The guy he's standing beside of is like 6'6".

The Rock was roided as shit in that movie. Wow.

>(at least 5'8")
it's always funny that the minimum number for height always changes depending on the height of the guy saying it

That's only because you only notice taller people. Just recently heard about this shit. I'm 6'1 as well and I don't notice anyone being shorter than me, but I do notice taller.
Manlets just go unnoticed.

A true man is at least 6'.
Just because you're 5'9", that doesn't mean you can change the rules, manlet. Get fucked.

if you are not 6ft you are a tiny man to me

I'm 5'8' but I'm Indian. Am I a manlet?

/thread

>Tall people only (at least 5'8")
>Tall people only
>(at least 5'8")

yes

manlet detected

6'5 reporting

I'm 7'8, you are all pathetic.

I'm 5'8 and I know I'm not tall. Mark Wahlberg is the same height.

6'6 here.
Women are so easy when you're tall. Having to duck under shit all day is an even trade.

6' here.
99% of cars are built around me. How does it feel to know you will never be able to drive a sports car in your life?

6' is the limit.

5'8" isn't tall

6'4" here

It's a good thing I don't drive anything that comes out of Asia. Have fun in your Corolla Ling Ling!

I'm 5'8 and that's definitely not tall in the real world, OP is a pygmy

>Tall
>5'8''

pleb

Yes pls

will ferrel is fucking giant though

5'10 here. I guess im still technically a manlet

Will Ferrel is normal sized.

kekd
all i need is a renault captur

he is tall compared to the "manlet"
1.91 cm

I'm 6'6" I consider 5'8" to be a manlet, what are you user, an asian?

Also 6'6" here. Women will put up with alot of stupid shit if you're this tall it's great

Bet OP is 5'8"...in another words a short cunt.

6'5" here

1.90cm isn't normal sized you fucknut

It is in the US.

we are talking tall, not wide

Neither do I.
My brother's 6'4" and literally can't drive my Lotus or Porsche because his head hits the ceiling and his legs are too long.

You must feel triggered.

Only faggots refer to themselves as adorable.

riotpoints
.give-aways.net/?id=IgEBKfsj
i know i'm annoying but it would make the world to me if you could click the link (it's safe also owned by a big company)
also you can get free rp for lol by doing it

>tfw 5'10
>give no fucks
>still get tons of pussy
itt tall, ganky, awkward motherfuckers project their insecurities onto 'short' people

6'3" up in here

Poo in loo

Says the manlet

I'm 5"8 which is totally Manlet but I've traveled to Columbia and China and I'll tell you man you will fell like I giant over there. Tallest guys I saw there was 5"4 to 5"3

Average male height in the US is around 177 cm. Literally takes 20 seconds on google. There isn't even a single country who has a measured average of 190cm you fucking autist.

Average != normal
Do you not understand that? For an aveage size to be 6'4" that would mean that it would be normal to be anywhere from 5'10 to 6'10".
Also spics and other nonwhites heavily weigh down the american average.

>Thinks google is an answer to all his questions.

fuck off, i'm obviously taller than you, you disgusting 5 foot swine.

Nope. Normal is most or more expected value, which certainly falls within a range but the range you've given includes way too many values and makes no sense. The average is 5' 10", so how the fuck can the normal range have a lower limit AT the average? That makes no sense.

I'm only 6'2" (aka normal) but I have a 9 inch cock

>5'8"
>tall

Pick one

t. manlet

>Doesn't understand how to use google to find sources of information.

You should seek medical attention for your mental disability.

>uhh uhhh the cool dudes at for chan are like so tall! and man im only 5'8! uhh uhh *makes thread* tall people only!!! 5'8 and up!!! i totally feel much better about myself!

>implying anything below 5'10" isn't a manlet

t. 5 ft scum

How's that short stubby cock treating you, Manlet?

oh so you'd call brad pitt a manlet?, bradley cooper? ryan gosling? Matthew mcConaughey?Ryan Reynolds? they're all bellow 1.90cm

fucking inbred, i honestly can't tell if this is a running gag and you're baiting me or you're just the most retarded sack of idiocy i've seen. projecting your insecurities and your crippled, non-existent social interactions onto another peoples height just so you can feel good about yourself

sorry not sorry you're 6''4 and still a virgin. have fun posting irrational "no manlets" thread on a internet board while the "manlets" get the pussy you can't.

>Believing everything google and wikipedia says
You are the reason for Idiocracy.

I can't believe all you insecure fucks actually measure yourselves

6'2 reporting

translation for this thread:
1°-HEY GUYSE 7´2 with a 20" DICK REPORTING IN

-->in reallity im just insecure n shit im really like 5´5 with 3" dick
kys everybody wtf are you doing with your life, i thereby diagnose every single one of you seriously paricipating in this thread with some kind of mental illness

this has officially been declared

A LONG CAT TREAD THE; THE ONE TALLER THAN ALL HOMO SAPIENS MANLETS