Horrible shit

>*ding* _THAT'S_ racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q5YWVne9pDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He used to be okay when he first started but its all cancer now and has been for years.

>It's another Sup Forums hates the best movie related Youtube channel thread

Never found cinemasins to be very funny, but I don't see what's wrong with them other than the fact that they're popular

>Talks for a minute about a sin to pad out the video
>90% of the "sins" are jokes and not actual faults
Why is this allowed

>it's a "Sup Forums doesn't realize CinemaSins is comedy despite the fact that they say that constantly" episode

As mentioned, it used to be good. Actually, there might not even have been a quality switch, we just got used to the jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ

CinemRasins BTFO!!!!!!!!!!

The shills always come fast

The amount of people who take everything he says at 100% serious face value is staggering.

And sad.

The amount of people who find this fucker funny is staggering.

And sad.

This. They're just not funny or clever.

Atleast he sins racism against all colors

It's not exactly 'shilling' to say that it is comedy. Besides, who the fuck would pay someone to shill on Sup Forums? they have over 4 million subscribers, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are nothing but a handful of spiteful faggots to them.

Yeah, i the same way The Daily Show ISN'T a news show despite having constant political figures as guests and always talking about current events. The literal definition of news.

Or yahtzee isn't a reviewer.

I don't see how saying "lol it's comedy" is a defense. The literal definition of Critique is "A thorough analysis or assessment of something" Which again, they are doing just that.

>Dedicating this much time to deconstructing a fucking piss take
This guy is just as bad or maybe even worse than cinema sins, hes just fucking complaining for the sake of it

>Nobody who watches the sky for a living notices this

I'm not defending the quality of humour, and Sup Forums are still idiots for taking it seriously.

>Daily reminder that there's someone out there making videos criticizing movie "sins/error/mistakes" and getting paid.
>While you are doing it for free at Sup Forums.

Nobody is taking it seriously. If a joke isn't funny you don't sit there and say "Stop taking my joke so seriously"

>its a cinemasins fan tries to defend all the inexcusable shit by saying its satire comment

>cinemasins reviewing cinemasins
>ding
>"we're white"

Stopped watching them after that

Yeah but it's not funny. It is literal reddit incarnate

>objective facts
>fucking shills get out of my board REEEEEEE

It's unfunny. I prefer Red Letter Media.

Lol

>It is literal reddit
that doesn't mean absolutely anything, you still have no argument and it being funny or not is irrelevant.
But anyway they have like 5 million subs, sure lots of people find it funny.

If you're the kind of person who finds someone yelling nigger nigger for 5 minutes funny, cinemasins is most likely not for you. You should just stop watching.

I liked when he actually counted sins with the very rare quip moment

Now he's just full of stupid memes and awful garbage.

Did they seriously do that?

We posting autism?
youtube.com/watch?v=q5YWVne9pDE

>Someone actually took the time to refute jokey nitpicks

>NOT AN ARGUMENT.