Girl has been BEGGING me to cum inside her. Apparently she has Nexplanon...

Girl has been BEGGING me to cum inside her. Apparently she has Nexplanon, but I can't really tell off of my own judgement. (Based off of Googling pictures of nexplanon scars)

Am I just a pussy that doesn't want a kid?

Tell me Sup Forums, would you cum in this girl?

just do it op you have nothing to lose

I'll cum inside of them for you

Keep it wrapped.

Just do it, theres nothing like it.

i wouldn't. if she makes you then say it was rape

i don't know the situation. you haven't given much information.

i don't know if she's honest, i don't know how long you've known her, i don't know her economic status.

so a strong "maybe".

Ask to see if, most girls that have it like to show it off

And I'll cum inside you baby boy

you can physically feel the implant under her skin
don't fug around trying to eye scars sideways, just feel for it and if it isn't obvious then she's lying, it's literally just under the skin

there is no girl stop being a fag

you can feel it in the arm

You can feel those things through the skin very easily, they're horrific and fuck up your bitch's period for years after removal.

Keep your shit wrapped up stupid nigger. Cumming inside a bitch is great, don't get me wrong, but it isn't worth having a fuckin kid over.

Two words.

Anal creampie.

Do it, they have abortions if it fails, so yes blow your load inside fag don't be a chicken.

I've known this bitch for 2 weeks. And apparently she HATES when I pull out. It's like it's her fetish for me to cum inside her.

Part of me wants to believe she has the thing, part of me tells me to get the fuck away from her.

Teller her to show you it close enough to the skin she can push it up so you can see and feel it

just feel her fucking arm you bitchnigga
thinks he's cool n shit

you're dumb as fuck for barebacking her two weeks into knowing her.

i'm SURE she's totally clean. you're the only guy she'd fuck raw, right?

get your shit together.

Crazy bitch detected. Do NOT cum in her.

get proof then enjoy

Sure, but if it doesn't work and she gets preggers, how are you going to Nexplain™ it to your and her family.

would be super careful

a few days into the relationship my ex just told me she was on b/c and to cum inside her, it took me 10 seconds to decide, and you came all the way here to ask? cant be real what do you do jerk your self off after?

OP here

STDs are a part of the college experience

I'm thinking the same. I did feel her arm and I THINK I felt it, but the way she tells me to cum inside her is scary.

This. OP is a dipshit.

you know actually i've done the same before. i was fucking this bar slut and i only had one condom. that morning we fucked again and i was like "you're on birth control right?" and she said "yea" and i came right then.

of course, i regretted it immediately. just a wave of regret washed over me. nothing came from it though, so your mileage may vary.

you should be able to feel the implant.

Just feel for the implant in her arm

Yeah, I'm leaning more towards not cumming inside her.

I don't think I can sleep at night knowing I came in this girl

what's an even cooler feeling is when you're at the doctor and she's running the HIV test and you get that hit of worry that "wow. this could come back positive. that's a thing that happens"

holy fucking shit

Didn't even think of that.

I'm wrapping up from now on

You can feel it in her arm if she has one. All her to check it out; feign curiosity and not paranoia

...you shouldn't be having sex. Immature faggot.

What country are you in OP?

This thread make me feel lucky.
Been spunking in my girlfriend/wife for the better part of 10 years.
Only get her preggers once. And it was intentional.

All this pregnancy STD paranoia must suck the fun out of sex....

pic of girl or fuck off

For starters... I'm assuming you're in your mid 20's... I got my Vacetamy when I was 25 and would recommend it to any guy who doesn't want kids. It's super cheap.

Also, for the love of God. If you're having sex with someone, both of you should get tested before having sex, especially bareback... I mean, granted, she could lie to you after you two get tested... But at least you'll know YOU'RE not carrying anything.

And I'm sorry, man.... 2 weeks is barely enough time to know someone before barebacking them. You could be lucky and have a girl who loves getting cummed in. or should could be a bitch who just wants a baby / free money... There's too many dudes in the world who get trapped by babies. Please don't be one of them.

Bro im in a situation where i got this crazy bitch preg even tho she was on the pill. This is fucking nuts. Creampie is not worth this hell

OP, do the following
>cum inside
>if she gets pregnant because she doesn't have the thing in her, charge her with rape by deception
>???
>profit

how do you know you don't want kids?

i don't know what job i want to have. i don't know if i want to keep my major. i don't even know what i want for dinner.

make sure you tell someone irl about this situation, so they can testify as a witness

>Do it, they have abortions if it fails,

OP, I promise you. I've known plenty of "pro-choice" women who suddenly go full on Pro-Life the second they get pregnant. So if you're girl is Pro-Choice, don't take that as a get out of jail free card. She will most likely want to do "the right thing" because it's "Meant to be". (A phrase I've heard a ton of ex-pro-choice women say).

Thanks for this...

God I'm retarded, but I'm glad I didn't cum inside her. We have only had unprotected sex once.

Seriously thanks.

you can feel it. ask her to have you feel where its at

>how do you know you don't want kids?

I've spent enough time with people with kids to see the pros and cons... I can totally see why someone would want kids and can respect it. But I personally enjoy my freedom too much. I love being able to live my own life and not have to be responsible for a child. Thankfully, I found a girl who hates the idea of having kids more than me so it all works out.

>i don't even know what i want for dinner.

Do you have a Five Guys Restaurant in your area? You should try their burgers and Cajun fries!

Where are you at faggot? If you're in france, there's a much greater risk of contracting STDs

Sounds like a screwy bitch
>never stick your dick in crazy

My girl has it. You can feel it through her skin. It should be in her upper arm on the fleshy underside. Just feel around. You literally CANNOT miss it. I feels like a small glass tube just under the skin.

I cum in my chick all day. It's fucking great. My dick gets twice the size as I cum and if I time it well we both cum at the same time. She loves it.

Op check out this thread. It will help you make up your mind

The finger nails in that pic make me cringe

>STDs are a part of the college experience

Are you fucking retarded?

>we both cum at the same time
You only make your woman cum once?

Syphilis does that to you

Hey that's better than what most guys can do.

Been cumming in my girl for 4 years now and she's had the implant- no accidents, no scares, life is good-cumming inside is cash-

>so alone that you have to lie and brag to strangers on the internet.

This is true

Kek yeah you got me

Ask her to let you feel it. If she has it you will be able to feel it under the skin

>cum inside
>girl pregnant
>work hard for baby
>save money
>live as a piece of shit
>send kid to best schools
>kid becomes smart
>kid starts to make a lot of money
>kid is millionaire
>ask kid for money
>profit