You think there will be customizable sex slaves synths in the future?

You think there will be customizable sex slaves synths in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

sinthetics.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm literally staking my life on it

We've got the custom sex synth bit, we just need AI to progress further and it'll happen.
sinthetics.biz/

Not sure how the AI industry is doing though so fuck knows how long that'll take.

Jesus I fucking hope so!

I hope they are self-cleaning.
You know most of us are too lazy to go wash that cunt in the sink when we are done.

>Ex-Machina
NOPE.png

That movie didn't obey Asimov's rules of robotics

They tried to make an AI movie and ignored one of the most well known things about AI's in sci-fi.

Ex-machina was sjw and feminist propaganda.

Who said that everyone will create robots according to those rules?

Even if we get a smart enough ai to fit the synths,what's stopping them from thinking? (Ex machina) also I'm more than certainly certain sjws,trans,non binary (whatever you call those things) will immediately retaliate.

I agree

As soon as the technology is there it will exist. I'd settle with customizable VR with 100% realistic sexual stimulation as well. VR might be better option because I'd like to be able to transform the girl I'm fucking at will.

Nay.
If you look at mainstream media and entertainment the trend is pushing SWJ ideals, that "self-aware IA's" should have right. Be it videogames, scifi movies and shows... They bastards who used feminism to double the workforce and half the production costs now want men to be trapped into families. Giving the freedom of experiencing true sexual satisfaction to men without having to deal with women endangers societal status quo.

If men had synthetic pussy slaves, most of the men would not work beyond self susteinance (including the sex dolls), would not marry in a fuckin live (no matter the price of a sex robot, a flesh pussy will be always way more expensive), and would in general retreat from society.
I can

I'm pretty sure anyone with the intelligence to create a functioning AI that can pass the turning test will most likely want to stick safety protocols into the program.

Thats why we need a very basic AI. They'r only gonna be sex partners after all. Male and female synths.

Already saving up for that shit

some men just want to watch the world burn

Explanation?

I blame America and parts of Europe. You guys have intoxicated the world with your pathetic sjw and feminists.

Maybe, but you will still be a kissless virgin when they are invented.

saying that women can have free choice and that women can can break mens arms its total rubbish

Do you think you'll get a girlfriend in the future?

>le strong synth womin no need no evil white man!

Well, you're taking Ava as a metaphor for women?

Why live if not?

I know. But they are damned good. Most of the people I spoke to think that all the synth bullshit in Fallout 4 is some kind of "censored parable about slavery" and shit, they don't realize big media corps are pushing their thoughts and agenda with great advance so it flies under the radar more easily.

I have a gf, but honestly....I'm getting pretty fucking bored of it. Sex is good but plain as fuck. The limitations are annoying.

If they are VI instead of true AI like in Mass Effect, SJW won't have anything to do

it might not be that easy to stick safety protocols in form of unbreakable rules in there if its based on neural networks wich is pretty likely for a strong ai. of course there are other possible safety precautions.

Exactly my point, the movie didn't stick a single safety precaution into the AI and simply let them do what they wanted.

The guy who made them could have prevented his own death easily by thinking "Oh what if these robots who quite obviously want to get out decide to kill me?".

Ruined the movie for me.

I hope so

I hope so. Can't wait to order my SSBBW shemale lolita amputee asian with a jew nose and four toes on each foot.

This is truth, but maybe we could stop assholes from reproducing. More furry loving, trap fantasy fuck heads multiplying? Let them end in a rubber pussy.