How do you imagine Kanye's next album will be like?

How do you imagine Kanye's next album will be like?

probably terrible going off of his recent output

Grimes and Kanye collab.

>"SO IF I FUCK THIS"

>*SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMM*

Shittier than his last one

Just like that was shittier than the one before it

He makes his own 'King Geedorah'.

Him on beats. Others on vocals.

Or at least that's what I'm REALLY hoping for...

IDM

>getting progressively worse 4 years in a row and counting

gee you know what I'm not sure

Trump feature.

GROUNDBREAKING

I predict some shoegaze influence.

atrocity exhibition

country soul singing with autotune, some bon iver features with "intentionally" shit production with few trap YUAAAH YUH YUH AAAH IM SO MAD BRO songs

Black metal

Humble, surprisingly personal return to his old style. Kanye needs to get his soul back.

Hopefully he goes back to the sound he had in Yeezus.

>Kanye's albums get progressively worse 5 years in a row before MBDTF is released

I think you're onto something here user.

he won't

That's not what I was saying user, yeezus is equal to MBDTF in terms of quality in my books

>yeezus is equal to MBDTF in terms of quality in my books

Then you've got some shit books desu senpai

eh maybe maybe not

mellow and introspective

he will also apologize for his antics, get an 8+ from pitchfork, and be seen in the public eye as having finished a (manufactured) redemption arc

it's all a show, and this seems like the logical next step

This.

It will be an anti trump propaganda album because "kanye" is dead and that's an imposter roaming around.

But MF DOOM was King Geedorah...he was rapping over those beats. And he made them. King Geedorah is just another alias like Viktor Vaughan.

Does it matter? People are going to pretend to like it no matter what.

Finally rapping over OPN production

Watch him put a Trump speech in one of the songs

ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
ok
OK

probably some songs about how he's successful but he's got minor conflict about his ego so he mentions it which means he's actually introspective but also he has sex a lot and he's good at it and has money and he's successful (which is why he has the ego) and also he has sex in case I forgot that part and also there's some problems with race issues in America but nevermind actually that's not too important but remember that he's successful (hence the ego) and has sex that's the main thing to remember.

he's such a genius.

A bunch of garbage trap rap

Kanye's albums have gotten worse in chronological order since the beginning.
I will never understand how people think so highly of MBDTF it was so mediocre in every fucking regard. Piss poor lyrics, uninteresting and at times embarrassing production, just fucking garbage. Terrible features, too.
The fact that people mistook that album for gold has cemented Kanye's downward trajectory ad infinitum. Anyone who hates Yeezus or TLOP don't realize that it's just the same shit as MBDTF. He realized people liked it so he just keeps it up.
Fuck that album.

BLEACH MORE MODELS

I'm well aware. But that was his more producer-focused album and there was a lot more guests doing vocals than he was.

>Anyone who hates Yeezus or TLOP don't realize that it's just the same shit as MBDTF
How? I don't see what makes those three so similar

garage grunge record done in his milion dollar studio with that bald wise cuck because he is the new cobain

>Anyone who hates Yeezus or TLOP don't realize that it's just the same shit as MBDTF

Are you fucked? His first four albums are incredibly similar, and the three you named are all incredibly different from each other.

>people actually think this

inb4 its gonna be racist towards blacks