IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, YOU FAGGOTS.....ACCEPT IT

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, YOU FAGGOTS.....ACCEPT IT

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0t09bk_hcyk
youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All hail Madam President

She's dying, why do you care she's gonna be president in hell?

I hate her but it's becoming more and more obvious that she got next. This Trump thing is just an entertaining farce.

only thing dying is Drumpf in the polls

This

>yall can't do it like Hillary can

Damn straight

Can't wait to see the Trumpfags crying 2 months from now

That's funny, cause he's way ahead.

Uh.... Trump has caught Hillary in the polls and, in many cases, is leading. I guess Hillary is actually going to have to campaign and not just suck up to celebrities.

Fuck off.

>Drumph
>>reddit

>he's way ahead
>in many cases, is leading

all this bullshit with no sources.....tsk, tsk, tsk....

You need to check the voter popularity polls, not the media popularity polls.

never gets old

daily reminder

Did.....did this nigger really write a love song for the Shilldog?!

You think thats bad? Some pedo wont stop posting her kid pics

All things considered, this is really catchy

Nukes soon? My head hurts all the time. I ran out of painkillers.

Do you fucks still think that the vote is going to be fair this time around?

>Trump has caught Hillary in the polls

correct

>and, in many cases, is leading

c'mon, son

Mr. Beta has already clarified that song has nothing to do with Evil Bitch Clinton. Stop using his music to shill.

/oldwomandedicatiomsongcore/ thread?
/oldwomandedicatiomsongcore/ thread.

youtu.be/0t09bk_hcyk

This should be habbening in Sup Forums world. Slack off.

Is that Trump as a kid? I'd fuck Trump's Loli self, wow.

Worst thing my dick ever got hard to. For so many different reasons.

Fox News talking point. Hillary never broke the law. It's trump who's being sued constantly and breaking laws. Look up his record on the housing scam or trump university.

A lawyer LITERALLY doing their job. If you think this is a problem just kill yourself right now.

She legitimately was a pretty young girl back then. Nothing wrong with thinking that as long as you don't sexualize it.

By the way, I'm TOTALLY sexualizing it over here.

Oh, look! Stone cold evidence of something terrible on the internet!
Fucking dolt.

this will never not make me laugh

That picture is hilarious. 1996 anyone?

The SS were doing their jobs too, that doesn't mean anything. Stop trying to be edgy.

Can't wait to laugh my ass off at the trumpfag tears and Sup Forums implosion after she landslides the vote.

I don't even like her, but voting for her guarantees maximum butthurt.

It's a very American mentality.

"Why did you rape my mother?"
"Because it's my job."
"Oh, well ok then."

People who passionately support tump or Hillary need to die immediate

thats exactly the problem.. trump has more dedicated supporters.

Pretty much.

The N64 was awesome back then.

Oh God, yes

This election is a win/win for me. If Trump wins somehow, I'm partying like it's 1999 again. If Shillary wins I'll be a bit disappointed, but on the bright side the meltdown on Sup Forums and Sup Forums will be the stuff of legend. It'll be pure entertainment.

Yes, it was. And the president didn't fuck trailer trash. So we thought.

trump is more likely to bring about the death of civilization ...Hillary is as corrupt as you can be...

all in all, fuck sake america

It's one thing to defend the guy in court by any means possible. But to admit afterwards that you knew he was guilty of such a horrendous crime then kek about it, is fucked as all hell.

But oh, the memes and shit. Not that I really care, honestly.

CNN talking point. "Hillary din do nuffin"

What someone sniped everyone running
Yeah we are finally all free at last from their autism

I really hate hoe shillarycucks are trying to co-opt this

Especially after he said in the comments that it's not even a political video

I'd love to watch all these politicians be killed on live feed

I will be drinking so many Donaldcuck tears come November...............

>trump is more likely to bring about the death of civilization
Relax
Trump would be a puppet as prez, and nothing more

As far as I can tell, Hillary Clinton is one of the most sociopathic people I have ever seen in my life. Totally compulsive liar. Manipulator. Basically evil.

Yep

Meanwhile.......

I don't understand this American mentality of "you have to support one of them. You have to choose sides". Why aren't more of you willing to say "both sides are garbage, I equally reject both" instead of "let me pick the lesser of two evils"?

But she's still a woman and it's about time we had a woman president, though

Yeah she is going to die. She won't finish one term.

Does your stupid ass even realize that image is based on Stalin?

How are things back there in July?

This thread is now about the subjugation of the third world by developed nations

This

The same powers that be that ensured Dubya's two terms are gonna put Shilldog at the top

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT! ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT!

I can't wait for the Clinton/Trump debates
Haven't been this hyped for election debates in a long-ass time

Yeah, we're going to get Hillary's cock rammed up our ass even if nobody votes for her.

Rigged election is rigged.

wot is this

(((())))

Shut up, Bernbot.

You're joking right? I think my "give me freebies" generation eats dick. There wasn't a winning choice given to us like usual, so the people lose again. Also I won't be surprised if Bernie dies before election time.

She won the moment Trump beat out the other republicans. They'll never let a non-establishment politician win.

>if it had been unbiased, Bernie would have won

Decent track.
Too bad it's about a selfish, lying, frail cunt.

That was the plan all along

Trump and the Clintons WWE'd the fuck outta this election

If she wins, she's dead before she takes the seat I guarantee that.

Y'all can't do it like Hillary can!

Made some alternative posters for your favorites so as to make them a little more conform to the truth.

Hope you guys dig my OC so far.
Shillary is next.

Can I get an explanation for all the "she's gonna die" replies?

I've heard the allegations of her health failing but I thought that was a meme. Any real reason to believe she's gravely ill?

>Batman.

TOPPEST OF ZOZZLES

All hail Madam President

Fuk killary and fuck Donald Duck Trump

The election is as fake as pro wrestling.

How does it feel to support a lying racist bitch?

Tell me, why was Hillary wearing an ear piece during last night's presidential forum?

I'm guessing someone was feeding her answers. Does she really have to keep cheating to go against Trump?

Not my president

One of the candidates literally made several pro wrestling appearances

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

She could be deaf like a lot of old people.

they all wear those. if you watch at concerts they wear them also. it feeds the audio from everyone so that they can properly hear over when crowds start clapping or screaming.

you don't want to ask a question, but because the speakers are farther from the podiums, the candidates have to ask for them to constantly repeat it.

I'm not a fan of either candidate, but to say that someone is guilty by association, as in your picture, for simply taking a low end position to advance their own agenda in the long run is stupid.

I do graphics and animation for some 30 odd different companies, that doesn't mean that I agree with all their business practices, I'm simply building my resume so that I can eventually start my own firm.

>Also I won't be surprised if Bernie dies before election time.

lel that would be awesome, especially if Hillary won

She has to take orders from her handler's so she doesn't go rambling on about the same shit

i think that he'd struggle again the leash of a diabolical master.... either way he should not be president

Wrong. Nice try though.

Sound engineer here, and that's not a typical in-ear monitor. That is something that they are trying to hide.

Also, Trump didn't have one.