Was able to snap a pic of the front of a CC with $100k+ limit. Ideas for unloading it?

Was able to snap a pic of the front of a CC with $100k+ limit. Ideas for unloading it?

Bumpin

how about you start by getting a non poor people phone first

without the code behind? i dont think

S7 is a poor person phone? I guess I'm poor then

braindead apple shill detected

You would have to be really really retarded to use someone credit card and rich fraud detectives knocking on your door at 3am with a minimum 4 year prison sentence.

Tracing transactions is so fucking easy now days.

Nah don't listen op it's cool just use a fake name on ebay and buy all you want

OP you're an asshole

without the code from the other side of card?

No one is going to process a card not present transaction these days without a verified billing address, let alone a CVV. Besides, just because the card has a high limit doesn't mean you're going to be able to spend up to the limit without hindrance. I have a card with no credit limit, but if I start spending out of the ordinary, they place the transaction on hold and call me to verify it's really me making the purchases. Fraud detection will flag unusual activity, and this can be based on many things including deviation from normal spending habits, transactions occurring in unusual locations, especially out of the country and the cardholder didn't notify cardholder services of their travel, a sudden surge of card not present transactions, etc.

Well we can spend a little bit so nobody notices.

Alright buddy. 1/1000 chance of getting the code right, and then they're gonna' start lookin' for you. Still feelin' ready to roll them dice?

S7 edge is the non poor version

FU I got an LG Spree and it's the best

Banker here. I can confirm this.

Anyway I'm from one of those third world countries. Nobody is gonna give a damn about me.

Provided you find someone somewhere who will run it without at least a billing zip code and the three digit CVV, what are you going to buy that's of such small value that no one will notice? A dildo to shove up your arse? Yay congrats to you, go to jail over a $10 dildo. You'll be on one of those dumbest criminals shows.

what a waste of dub dubs

>android master race

Buy bitcoins

gb2 sending your nigerian prince scam emails for people to wire you money to claim their inheritance. If you're really in some third world country and would bust a nut over $5, why don't you go do something useful for someone on Fiverr or Amazon Mechanical Turk and get some legit money?

This

Okay what exchange accepts a credit card number with only the expiry, no billing address and no CVC/CVV?

the card provider will block it as soon as an anomalous transaction is attempted. they've have algorithms to detect this shit. i've even had my own bank call me to verify payments i've been making to unusual places/locations and if i want them to proceed.

tl;dr they are on it

This. They text me and I have to respond or talk to them to take the block off the card. Happens when I travel or make out of the ordinary transactions. I once had to call from a pay phone in South Africa to get them to unblock my card. Stuffed a bunch of coins to get the call to go. They say you can call them collect from anywhere, but the fuck if I know how to make a collect call from Africa.

it's good in one way but imagine how easy card fraud mustve been in the 60/70's when you could literaaly run on head of all your fraudulent payments