What do you think about this Youtuber (The Amazing Atheist)?

What do you think about this Youtuber (The Amazing Atheist)?

Faggot loser that bitches about everything.

Anyone who calls themselves Amazing certainly isn't.

He's a meanie who yells at Steve Shives.

hes okay.

He looks so bad.
+ that name
+ most of his videos

I get it but its pathetic

He should stick to this.

Well, at least he doesnt give a fuck about what other people think.

that really him?

Yes; he even jokes about it from time to time in his videos.

yes

He's the social justice warrior of the anti social justice warriors

I like the fact he talks about taboo topics and doesn't give a shit if people get offended.

Banana-in-chief

I never understood this whole online debating thing.
Do any of these types make videos to inform, or are they just back and forth arguing and mud-slinging

Fucking kek!!! Why would he admit that

He does faggot

knows what he is talking about, a fucking ass that gives atheist a bad name, cringey.

He tends to keep the Amazing Athiest bids info-centric but the dirty mudslinging he saves for his podcast, so if you're not into human discussion I'd save yourself

manchild

banana fucker

last fedora wearer on planet earth

biased dumbass

bailed out from live in poverty by a youtube career and e-begging

on the right side of the fence purely by coincidence

He's doing God's work.

He has moments of greatness, but they're becoming fewer and further between.

Back in 2005-6 we were regulars on a certain forum, before he got internet famous. He's a pseudo-intellectual faggot that can't carry a debate and has a total meltdown whenever someone exposes him for the blithering cretin he is.

I ended up fucking and then dating his love interest from that time and he went total sperg modo for months, following me around from thread-to-thread and bitching at me in the most whiny fucking way imaginable. Eventually everyone on the forum turned on him and he got "driven out" so to speak. Two years later he's youtube famous and begging for money to pay his electrical bill. God sent Katrina to take this faggot out, but Katrina failed us all.

TJ is a fucking faggot.

except for the dating stuff (which idk is true or not) this sums him up, /thread

also /thread