How can I get laid if I am 27 year old broke guy living with parents ? I am fit and like to go out drinking sometimes...

How can I get laid if I am 27 year old broke guy living with parents ? I am fit and like to go out drinking sometimes. Don't have anywhere to bring girl back to. Should I just ask girl if we can go back to her place ? What do I tell her when she asks about personal stuff like living situation and finances ?

go back to her place and avoid those questions until you've done woohoo

>Don't have anywhere to bring girl back to.
Pretty much the reason I moved out when I was 18. Perhaps it is time to grow the fuck up?

Dude I've been independent since I was 18, the fucks wrong with you? Even when I was in between places I never went back to my parents, do you not have a friend you can roommate with? Shit 27 and roommates would be a turnoff too. How the fuck are you broke? Do you not have a job?

What? Are you fucking gay? I was banging mad bitches when I had no money and no place. now that I have money and two places, I get none. WTF?

At least use a chick to get back on your feet, date her, move in, split the bills, split groceries, save money then when you have enough to move out and have some left over dump her.

Same position as you op. Let's sing kumbaya together lol.

I'm a failure tbh. I worked a job for my uncles business for many years and am just now getting an associate degree. Gonna have an accounting degree in 2 years. Good relationship with my parents so they never kicked me out...

Ok, you're going to school, at least you have that going for you. But truth be told most jobs don't require a degree and an associates is the college equivalent of a participation trophy. I just started my job a year ago, hired on at ten, making 14 now, and applying for a promotion to 18 tonight. Trick is to work your ass off, volunteer for over time, don't kiss ass, and become better than the others in the same position.

And typically working for family is bad, either you get promotions and raises because you're family and everyone despises you, or you don't get the raises and promotions so they don't resent you.

yeah hated working with family kept getting more depressed over the years. I made 11.50/ hr when I left...

Same problem here OP.
It is annoying because I have game when talking to girls. I'm charming, funny and confident but as soon as profession comes up or living situation and i tell the truth they bounce really fast.

It is annoying because I have plenty of neet bux and goodboy points to spend.

I resorted to lying about my job. It works, but i always pussy out at the last minute before sexy time and run off because I get a case of guilt.

you chose the wrong career if you get the 'guilts'

has happened to me before too man. Get so close but then puss out. That's why I trying to finish up degree and get a job again.

I was 40 and living with my mom. No girlfriend or friends. 4 years later i was married. 3 years later married living my own house.

Women are easy to get. Easier to keep. Unless you're a fag with no game. Then you're going to be lonely.

>Trick is to work your ass off, volunteer for over time,

good goy

Yeah, probably going to an hero soon. I don't want to be reduced to banging fat girls, single mothers, girls with low IQ/ learning disabilities or the deformed just because i am too lazy to work.

Take nap during afternoon. Go to local dive bars (not the clubs where the young'ins go) around 1:00am. Most drunk sluts will have a place you can go to.

Stop saying you fucking white nigger faggots

Work you ass off to climb the ladder, after a few years you have a comfy job am office great salary.
What a bitch, I've suffered from chronic pain my whole life, crippling pain from chronic migraines. I have migraines more often than not, yet I haven't killed myself. I miss about 1 day every two weeks because of severe migraines, but I don't let them hold me back, I've almost doubled my pay at work in less than a year, I have a nice apartment a decent car and a cute gf. Get your shit together then think about smashing.

Stop saying
>game

Just tell her you had a really good thing going before but the job wasn't worth the stress that came with it, or you wanted to get into a new industry. You can spin it as an upward move. At the same time your parents needed help, up to you if you want to play the financial card or helping family card. I suggest you go financial, as it would also explain why you're broke.

Why can't you bring them home?
My friend did it all the time when he was living at home at age 25.
Then he just told them to leave out the window in the morning so his mother wouldn't start shouting about shit.
He just didn't tell them about that he was living with his mom until it was too late.

Also, in my experience, girls don't really care if you're broke or not as long as you're fun and make them happy. I'm 29, don't live with my parents but I'm a broke ass and I still get mad poon. 1 or 2 per week at least. I'll occasionally pay but usually they will.

>$20 for a hour motel
>$20 for a street hooker

Im usually low on cash and short on looks. Hookers are my daily bread as far as sex goes. Its awkward the first couple of times but afterwards you'll wonder how you ever waited that long.

Aw little baby gets headaches waa i have to miss work waaa i dont get fired when i do becuse i have doctors note this makes me overcomer

Ha, OK bud. Ever passed out from pain? Ever had pain so bad your body goes into shock? I'm technically disabled, my doctor pushes me to get on disability, but I choose not to.

what is your lifestyle like ? You eat right and exercise ?

Yupp, I cook all my food, I work as a utility locator so I walk about 6 miles a day at work then spend an hour and a half every day I can at the gym weight training. I rarely eat pork or beef, stick to chicken and fish with produce. I've been on 6 different medications, tried multiple diets, and could never find a trigger other than processed food increased the pain. I've tried vegetarian, vegan, paleo, yoga, meditation, and drugs. Shrooms helped the pain along with weed, LSD makes them go away completely, but they are all illegal and my job puts my dick in a cup fairly regularly. I've tried just about everything I've heard, they are about to pass medical Marijuana in my state, so hopefully within a few years I can have that as my mess have really hard side effects.