Well I'm leaving for London tonight and then a trip around Europe. Little freaked out for the flight

Well I'm leaving for London tonight and then a trip around Europe. Little freaked out for the flight.

Will I be attacked for being American? I'm debating putting on a phony British accent to blend in more. Really don't want to get robbed by any big "blokes" over there. Any advice for me Britons??

>I'm debating putting on a phony British accent
I would personally beat the shit out of you if I met you

It's a normal city, generally very safe, just use some common sense.

Tourist areas are fine, just avoid """multicultural""" areas like Tower Hamlets

What if I drink American beer in a pub?

Don't listen to this Brexit Voting Limey Fuck

Don't be brown, if you're brown you're done

Also take walk on the strand at night it's FABULOUS

Oh okay if you're this stupid you're fucked either way

just be normal, everyone will be welcoming as long as you don't annoy people. Drinking american beer is fine. Don't just randomly talk to people you don't know. Don't clap or shout loudly. try to be one level quieter than you think everyone else is being, since we already think american's are loud and will unfairly believe you to be loud if you give us a chance. We all rather like yanks, you will enjoy yourself

> Visiting London, Will I be attacked for being American
> For being American, maybe, yeah - depends what parts your in
> For being White, maybe, yeah - depends what parts your in.

Go to the porterhouse pub in Covent Garden on a Saturday night, it is fucking great.

Visit regents canal it's a banger also if u want weed hit me up

And you'll be fine as long as you aren't an obnoxious cuntface.

>implying OP is white

>not using greentext properly

Expect to be ripped off at least a couple of times, and be thankful for not being forced to go to Athens or Rome, they hate 'murilards in those places.

Best of all, stay where you fucking belong. Greetings, Rome.

Since everyone is being so nice, I'll drop the troll. I will not be using a fake accent... obviously. I am white, and I'm looking forward to the visit. Really just nervous about the normal things like flying and just being in an unfamiliar place at night. Headed to Amsterdam after.

Actually I'll be in Rome next week. That's the one city I've heard not so great things about. Everywhere else seems to be favored by people who have been

London, the City of Westminister, is nothing, NOTHING like the outskirts of it, if you want to see how things really are, just take bus routes to outside of the city, like 3rd or 4th zone.
also this

As a Brit, I apologise in advance for the shit hole that is now London. Good luck finding any natives... all you're going to see is scummy Eastern Europeans and Muslims unfortunately.

No it is very different indeed, but really just avoid shitty council estates. OP not too likely to go touring rounding streatham or the like

This

Never put a fucking british accent on. We'll take it as an insult.
I don't know enough about London, but you should be fine.

This. Although I love the idea of someone getting shanked just for drinking Budweiser..

you'll be fine op. londoners are extremely used to tourists and the vast majority are very interested in/well disposed to our american cousins. enjoy your stay.

Same as all cities, respect the law and stay away from the nig parts of the city. Croydon and lewisham especially.

Amsterdam is fucking beautiful. Gray Area had the best quality bud and you can go to Cannabis College to use the volcano vape for free and chill. Hookers will scam you though

I doubt anyone here actually LIVES in London and just hears about it on the news,honestly nobody cares what race you are, as long as your not a dickhead nobody cares

Lel

Live in South east London its a shit hole.

Grey area yeah right full of hanky doodle fucks it's all about the green house and the green house cheese X

I don't think a tourist would ever leave central London

It's all about this coffee shop my friend

Trust me, if anyone sniffs out that you are an American, they'll fucking batter you

Claim to be Canadian.

This fag is lying he couldn't batter a sausage

You will get fucked up mate.

Swear down, I've killed like 500 Americans

Only a fucking moster puts batter on a susage

Boring them to death and physicaly attacking people are two different scenarios

lel you couldn't kill some one in a come

Roodypoo candyass

they call Budweiser 'America' now.. not even kidding

OP London is safe place, just keep to yourself, nobody is interested in what you have to say or do, bare that in mind at all times and you will be fine

also here are some bars you should visit
The Breakfast Club - Liverpool St
any Las Iguanas chain is pretty good
The Alchemist

also stay away from the north east section, you shouldn't really leave zone 2-3, try not to get the tube past 5pm because it will be crowded and unpleasant, and if you do have to, try and avoid the Central line, and take the other routes to your destination as they will be A LOT less crowded and you'll get a seat

have fun and enjoy wasting your money in my expensive city

Coma

Don't go to east London. Simple.

i say past 5pm but i mean from 5-7pm. Also night tube is now up and running on weekends so dont forget that

If you want a good meal, 100% hit up Meatliqour. Behind debenhams on oxford street, bond Street tube. Make sure you get the chilli cheese fries.

East London full of fassyoles

I would love to give you some advise, but it is so fucking funny, giving wrong directions to American tourists.

And London is a shitty place. Good luck user.

East London is full of Pakis and niggers mate. Furthest east I'll go is greenwhich peninsula.

Follow these rules and you'll be fine

Find the first nigger u spot and ask him for a 'Ten bag'

Better still say ' Oi bruv (and or) blud. Shot me a tent innit. Or I'll spin your jaw and I'll give you the 1 bang. Also tell every 1 you love Wiley

>Indeed.

Much fun will be had.

mate in london they only do 20 bags get it right

Lel in your dreams my yuut.. People still be shotting 5 bags. I prolly from a nice white rich family

literally do this if you wanna score some weed.

ayy rudie spot me a bench of peng and make it hench or i'll one bomb ya mum

Chill the fuck out dickhead

Yeah lel.. Lick me some piff b4 I 1 slap ur Nan

Make sure you refer to people as neeks and yungers

Amsterdam is a degenerate shithole run by kikes. I wish the germans bombed amsterdam instead of Rotterdam

Hail Hitler

Just stay in the tourist parts of the towns and you'll be fine. Everyone will try to screw you out of money so it's best you have a friend or someone who can help you out otherwise you'll end up paying like 5x the normal price for a fucking beer. UK isn't that bad, but fucking France is full of assholes.

Funny seeing the uproar over this when it's basically correct.

Make sure when in France you refer to people as frogs. This is a must

France is full of twattish cunts.

And like everything else the thread dies with France

Fuck France

someone post the 'bong o'clock' pasta