I wish wearing armor was socially acceptable

i wish wearing armor was socially acceptable

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dupontregistry.com/the-lifestyle/gear/the-x-shirt-amendment-ii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you would wear armor in public clearly there are many other things about you that are socially unacceptable.

god are you a f4ggot

Only pussys needs armor

having armor and sword was normal in medieval times since there was no police and pretty much law didnt work for the poor so everyone could rob and stab you

It'd go great with your fedora

I'd assume that full knight armor is socially acceptable considering its heavy af and not bulletproof

That's blatantly wrong.

It was even illegal to carry a sword in a german city if you were not Knighted or other nobility.

You'd have to worry about that kinda stuff in the countryside tho.

And yet they still didn't wear armor or weapons because how the fuck would the poor could afford that?
It would be the first reason they rob him for.

When the law doesn't work like today, your best defense is trying not to be a target.

What kind of armor? Medieval or.ballistic fiber? Both are retarded, just trying to get a idea what your on about.

He wants to be an artistic knight. Bullet proof is slightly less retarded, but only if you are going to rob a bank.

yeh agreed,
1 heavily armoured knight would get rekt by a town of poor villagers
just bundle the knight and suffocate the shit out of him

Even that is a more favorable scenario, as the knight can and will kill atleast a few of them so its a deterrent.

Some guy in partial armor/weapon alone or just 1-2, is easily outnumbered by 5-6 people with a very low chance of even injuring one of them.

At best you hide some club on your cart/horse or something, the ones doing better probably hide a crossbow somewhere, because again - you want a deterrent, theres no actual defense against being outnumbered.

Just play Skyrim. It's totally legal in Tamriel. It's cool & sexy.

>also Dark Souls

>Also Dark Souls

Who fucking cares if its not. Do your thing op

That game sucks cock

Im actually with OP. I feel like armor is functionally worthless but FASHIONABLY perfect.

Hehe.

Social repose. He does it. While I don't watch 80 percent of his content, he wears "armour" in public

autist

just wear armor and tell everyone you self-identify as a holy knight, soon enough you'll even have your own safe space

Kid detected

why not just be a trend setter instead of following lesser peoples fashion rules?

That was only for a very short period in history, and it was not well enforced. Another 'law' of the time was that crossbows could only be used against non-christians.

Daggers bro

Hundreds of years ago the ability of firearms to penetrate armor surpassed armor's ability to stop firearms. Even the heaviest tank can be taken out with one missile. You would quickly discover why no one short of frontline combatants wears heavy armor -- it's cumbersome and, as a civilian, only serves to mark you out apart from everyone else. If you want modern day armor that you can wear daily that will actually protect you without making you obvious, maybe look into this: blog.dupontregistry.com/the-lifestyle/gear/the-x-shirt-amendment-ii/