Okay guys, here goes

Okay guys, here goes.
>been an autismal all my life
>never really had success with the ladies
>anyhow im about 22 and start dating this girl from school
>seven months and things are going great (it seems)
>love this girl to death
>actually lose my v-card to her
>today she went to work without her laptop
>im home due to sickness
>whysocurious.jpg
>start scouring her laptop for dirt
>stumble upon a book she is writing she dedicated to her ex praising him as her one true love
So Sup Forums im sitting here alone after kicking her out. Dubs decide how I kill myself. Also general feels thread

didn't read but still want to be the first post

Do not do it

Don't be such a pussy, be thankful you're in a relationship unlike 90% of Sup Forums

He dumbed her

shes a cunt I say.

7 months is not worth a lifetime.
Don't kill yourself, get /fit/ and work on yourself. Spend time with you, and you alone. When the time comes, you'll know yourself when you're ready to go back on the market.

Just don't kill yourself over some cunt.

Not anymore lol. I helped carry her things to her car

if odds ----> Kill her

If evens -----> kill yourself

Well shes a cunt and youre a great person. Get abused.. I dont think anyone deserves depression or to lack love when I can I will show them the other side of the coin they have, let alone its seeming value.

Cant argue with that. Least shes lives near. Bitch just started messaging me

dont

welp hes insane

/thread

And I got this xD

GABA
A
B
A

plastic. not timestamp either

Gamma amino beutyric acid

You'll get over it. May not seem like it right now, but you will. Just don't be a cunt and off yourself for some skank.

The Headless an Hero
>create high hanging noose out of piano wire
>climb tall ladder and put head in noose
>crazy glue hands over your ears
>jump

If done correctly you should sever your kneck decapitating yourself while your hands remain on your ears making it appear you have ripped off your own head

Had a girl cheat on me. It's better you found out now and ended it on your terms. A lot of girls will continue leaching off you and then wait to find something little to blame on you and make you feel like the bad guy.

Suck it up and move on

cunt cunt cunt

Enjoy good sir,,

Nigga please

I honestly can't even see what you're trying to spell user, maybe shooting yourself in the head will help.

Your new is showing

Why kill yourself over this bitch? She clearly still has feelings for the dude so just move on and find someone else. She's in her early twenties. Do you have any idea how fucked in the head some people get over their first love in their early twenties? She's going to romanticize the relationship in her head for years. Make it better than it really was. Get the fuck outta there OP.

You'll fail killing yourself , enjoy being a vegetable ,

Dont worry, this guys got me covered

Okay so ive kicked her out of my apartment. Shes messaging me constantly crying to come back. But honestly is there any way to break that feeling she has or should I stick to my decision?

Drink bleach

i dont think you know what insane means

Everyone has a past Sup Forumsro, just roll with it for awhile,see how it goes , atleast you can say you tried right ?

And get cucked when the fucker hits her up on Facebook? FUCK THAT

Show her nudes.. Why did we get this far before someone proposed this??

did you consider that she may have started writing that when they were still dating and now she has just forgotten about that? also, check when the book was last modified.

Just fuck her life up if it all goes wrong, don't take the weak way out .

Dubs=both

I did exactly that. She had written a bunch of poems and shit about him too but those were dated 2013. The book was modified 2016-09-02. She fucking wrote in it less than a week ago.

well?

what is she saying?

I did exactly that. She had written a bunch of poems and shit about him too but those were dated 2013. The document was last modified 2016-09-02 .

It depends on what kind of girl she is. Either she's a manipulative bitch who is only crying to make you feel bad and take her back, or she's an emotional bitch who you can dominate because she'll feel bad for what she did. Either way someone is gonna come out on top, and someone is gonna be the bitch

holy shit how much of a newfag can you be

Winrar

"I am sorry. user I love you with all my hart can we please fix things"

Hey I'm having trouble staying interested in this thread due to a lack of images. more image replies to keep it interesting please

The trips have spoken!

Get a load of this newfag

Op.... Deliver bleach and nudes !!!!!

If she's pining for her ex even now, it's over

Even if she didn't cheat, she holds another guy higher than you...she'll never be only yours

There is no working this out

I swear to god, if you didnt check the last edited date and it's ancient, you might actually wanna kys

Do not kill yourself dude.

You've had a taste of the normal life and even though it ended well I'm sure there were a ton of things you liked.

Take a week or two to be sad and then suck it up and get back out there.

Somebody got dubs before you fuck off

Fuck OP, kicking her out because she typed something, shit. Seems a bit extreme, like going through a diary and leaving because someone said something once. Changing this fact may have been possible, maybe ask her why she felt that way? It just seems like a drastic step. Also, nobody is worth killing yourself. No relationship, not really. But fuck, seems like you pushed too hard there.

Read the thread friendo

Get her pregnant and rape the newborn

Get her ex she loves, make him and yourself hang inside her house (or wherever she lives now)

If shes thinking about another dude you are completely fucked. The female imagination is an extremely powerful thing. She will fantasize and imagine its him fucking her while you to are in bed. As soon as she gets as much as a hint from the other guy she hopping on his dick.

Don't kill yourself. If you can't get over it, get rid of her stuff and move on. If you made a mistake, it's not like she cheated on you, then tell her. But this is a quick way to leave with no closure. Will you wish you didn't make her leave? Ask yourself.

This OP. Don't doubt that she might actually "love" you and want to come back, that is a possibility. But as long as she holding for another guy higher than you (in this case, her ex) she'll never be really "yours".

True. She might never be yours. It sounds like she was being truthful at least to herself. Better question is, do you care? Or is it just for having someone?

Brah, listen up

Right now, you feel betrayed. She is constantly begging for you so clearly she's still into you. Doesn't matter what she wrote for now, how about this: Tell her you need time to think about this. You need to calm down, before you fuck yourself, kill yourself or her, or both, or kill a fucking duck if it makes you feel better about yourself (cause seriously fuck ducks), wait a few days, and then make a decision. Please, Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d’enculé de ta mère

Feeling bad because of a woman, what a fucking imbecile.

Well she is my first real love so its pretty damn hard to control the feels. I need to minimize the risk of being cheated on and this is a huge red flag. Im depressed and angry as fuck and if i ever find that shit out their will be a double murder suicide.

You realize some people have one person they want to be with for life but they cant because the other person doesnt feel the same?

who is this guy? man learn how to tell your fucking story

Please enlighten me Mr Dickens

Sad innit

don't be a fag...suck it up and move on

she was probably trying to stay loyal, but she just likes someone more

someone call the police on this fucking psycho autistic lunatic

tell us who the fuck this guy she wrote about is

he stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

lmao you're making this way too easy for your local police

more like autistic works of falsehood

Its her ex boyfriend. Highschool sweetheart. They broke up 4 years ago.

delete all her work, use her laptop to log onto her social media accounts - you know what to do from there.

topkex @ all these dumb fucks who think they can only ever love 1 person

>suicide over a woman
Fuck off, Romeo.

>implying South African police even give a fuck
Haha American

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Dont do it faggot...been feeling down myself cuz of some girl...
It had its good moments right,remembet em n move on to good moments with other girl

4 years ago...bitches be crazy

You girls dont deserve half the respect you get...

>Okay so ive kicked her out of my apartment. Shes messaging me constantly crying to come back. But honestly is there any way to break that feeling she has or should I stick to my decision?
Stick to that shit, shes not sorry.

Don't do it. You're only in your 20s you still have plenty of time to work out and get fit and find a relationship where she isn't a lying bitch.

Stick to the decision. Of she wrote that while you were dating you don't mean as much to her as she does to you, which if you get back together, will definitely lead to an unhealthy relationship.

You've been dating 7 months. Maybe this book has been in the works longer than she's known you.

I wouldn't give up on my project just because I got in a relationship.

She obviously likes you cuz she still hangs out with you and let's you bust in there.

The best advice that I can give is rape the newborns

Yeah , her act tonight didnt seem very genuine to me. Better nut up and take the hit I guess.

Swallow an entire bottle of advil, and shove the end of your shoelace into your wrist. DELIVAR

You faggots freak out over dumb shit.

Rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin, Rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin, Rollin, rollin, rollin, Rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin, Rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin, Rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin,

Rollin, rollin, rollin, rollin,

date this girl in school
forgot laptop at home when she went to work

what?

Trips get

from* school. Could be former classmate or she can study AND work.

Somebody got dubs and trips a long time ago faggots

>today she went to work without her laptop
???

Poor trigger discipline. You'll kill yourself eventually

>implying theres a round chambered