What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

ofn Ima slide on You And dump this 30 Clip On yo ass boa After Me And The Guyz Run a train on yo Grimy ass bitch foh

I stay In The Field boa dont play that Sweet shit im in Chicago All day Run up on me and get slumped Goof Ass cracka

Who taught Harambe's cousin to use a computer?

Holy shit I was just in Chicago

Mfw I'm back further east

Pardon me negros,
>English please.

Thats the perfect excuse to "send a nignog to its maker" right there.

Dat trigger discipline tho

when you're trying to be a real hood nigga but you have trigger discipline

Chicago and Detroit need to be NUKE

A real race war would go so bad for blacks it would be insane.You do have some militant blacks that are trained to use firearms and the right way but if you are gonna put up generations of hunters and gun users against majority gangbangers it wont end well for blacks.

Kids in those white families learn from a young age about safety,gun usage,grouping and shot placement.The gangbangers dont.They just kinda shoot and bolt or shoot and drive.Lets be honest.When the gangbangers see a couple of their guys start to fall around them they will break and run.Even IF they get training,many of them dont want to be really lorded over and yelled at for that training to take hold

You may get some that will rise to the occasion but the majority wont willingly join to be lorded over and just resort to gang tactics and when they start breaking in record numbers from skilled gun users,they will leave the field and quit or just retreat constantly.

>real gun

you guys ever worked,ya know,that thaaang you cash & buy stuff for the fridge?
pay the light bill,buy a book on anything?
ever go to church?

>Kids in those white families learn from a young age about gun usage, safety, grouping and shot placement

Not really. I'd say 1/5 are taught at all

southern fag, here. dad's side from the boonies. I have been taught the basics.

Guns are for pussies that can't fight. Pussies.

At least their fingers aren't on the triggers. Lets hear it for good gun safety.

that trigger finger control

those families im referring too would be the ones that would be most willing to fight.Most rednecks and white supremacists most likely teach their kids about firearms.Hunter wise.You got people used to shooting hundreds of yards away at times.It wont be just kids,thats just an example of gun training kids would go through compred to black kids.I know I heard once that in Michigan alone the hunters on hunting day out numbered the men in veitnam.Not sure if that is true but if you have thousands of men/women trained to shoot over 100-300 yards out,thats much better then handguns or ak 47.Not saying thats all the guns the blacks would have.Thats also alot of exp on the white side.Just my opinion.

>30 clip

Why are niggers alway so obsessed with rediculous capacity glock mags.
I cant tell you how many times ive seen em take pictures with giant stick mags hanging out of their guns like its somehow so extra dope when they probably couldnt hit the broad side of a barn with it

assuming that's a real handgun the gentleman on the far left would have his finger over the trigger guard assuming he didn't remove it.
but seeing as how the barrel is missing any lands or grooves or anything resembling rifling and instead has a black optical lens like one for a remote, I'm gonna say you're okay unless you're a character from Nintendo's duck hunt.

You negros have great trigger discipline

Nigga with the fake gun has a herpe on his lip. Been eating that negress pussy.

Just who ya aimin' at nigger....?