Yesterday I was having a nice day until I went home and discovered my wife had been using my laptop...

Yesterday I was having a nice day until I went home and discovered my wife had been using my laptop. I even had it fucking password lock, but for some reason my wife was able to get into it. I had a whole file dedicated to loli, but what I had in a folder that was hidden deep in my PC was all of my KP. So I walked into the house and the bitch flips on me. I'm like "what's wrong", she shows me the laptop with the KP playing. I'm like wtf are you doing with my laptop, she threatens to go to the police and storm's out and takes the kids with her. she says she doesn't trust me around our kids anymore. What should I do?

an hero.
see you on the other side op

your fault for having a weak password

yeah tbh just an hero. it will always haunt you now

kp?
call it cp you fucking nigger

You sick fuck. I hope she reported your ass and you got fuck by the bad boys. If you are trolling, then fuck your ass with a giant cactus faggot

Lol prove it

stale old pasta is old

Calling bullshit

She took the kids and my laptop and I think she is staying at her mother's house. I've been calling all day but she's not picking up. It's not like I was cheating on her or anything, hell I could've been downloading it for research purposes, I could have seen one of those little boys in the video walking down the street and offered my help.... because I'm the type of guy that helps people. I would be the only one who would know what this boy is going thru and other people would just see another kid.

soundslikebullshit.jpg

Any proof?

Nigger dropbox that shit

>Using a laptop

Wow, that's a rather disturbing insight into the mental justifications of a child predator. Seek professional help, sir, you're a danger to yourself and others.

stop posting the same shit all the time is what you should do

>same old pasta just a different day

... but faggot still bite old b&

>Research purposes

Your fucked OP.

You can choose to either spend
your life paying child and wife support
after doing a federal pounding in the
ass for 5-15 years for CP.

or...

You can go ahead and just take the
bleach challenge and chug away OP.

and the day before ... and the day before that

This thread AGAIN?
Is this new pasta?
Just fuck off mate.

Learn about encryption you dumb fuck!

Kill yourself fucktard. I hope she does call the pigs on you. Bubbas gonna get real deep in that ass. U fucking sicko

shut the fuck up faggot you serves u rite for being a stupid pedo fag

Yeah fucking stop already