Alright Sup Forumsros

Alright Sup Forumsros,

Help a beta faggot out.

U tryin to smash OP?

then do you want it from the back before i go around town?

"Ok, you allright?"

ayy bb u wan sum fuk?

Ok. I'll just pick up some condoms and head over then.

>Inb4 faggot
Not actively, I just really like her as a person.
She's sick, hence the request. We talked in person a few hours ago.

What's your favorite type of flower? I need to pick some up for my nana's birthday and I never know what to get her.

Then bring her flowers.

Dubs

"Ok"
"Hey, you wanna hang out when I'm back?"

Wait so who is this woman to you? We need info on her before we suggest anything.

It's my mother

kek

bring a new toilet seat ours broke

I'm not even sure. We've been good friends for like 8 months now. Not friend zone status, but we've never gone on a date. She sends entirely mixed signals, so I'm never sure when to/to not make a move.

If only you knew how bad things really are

I'm picking up a large box of Magnum condoms and a 2 liter bottle of Jack Daniels. I need you to get a 20 pound bag of ice and and a shit ton of Coca-Cola. I'll be there at 7pm.

pop pop pop what a lover!

fag.

You trying to date her or just smash?

Dics out

Date. Smashing isn't a goal, though it wouldn't be rejected.

this

According to the 2013 CDC paper commissioned in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting, guns are far and away the most effective form of self defense

In order to have a free will, we would have to somehow circumvent causality, but we can’t do that. Any decision we make has to have a cause, because we are making it for a reason

God is not dead, but he isn't alive either

Yeah this for the kek!

You faggot you dropped the ball already

"Do you want anything?" Really?

You shouldn't have asked, and taken her a bunch of flowers if she's sick.

I'm sat here laughing out loud imagining you calling her up like "hey, do you want some flowers or something?"

You've done nothing more than signal to her (and I doubt this is the first time) that you are or willing to be her beta resource provider. She replies to your question as she would to an irrelevant retailer at best buy. "I'm good, thank you :)".

She knows you are desperate to fuck her subconsciously and are willing to expend resources to buy her shit and waste gas driving over to her place at which point she'll treat you as irrelevantly as she would the UPS driver with a delivery.

It was over before it started, start respecting yourself and go talk to other girls.

#NoRespect ahahahahaahah

That's why I'm here. I see that I messed up already.

Roll for dis

roll

Roll

rollll

reroll

I love UPS drivers, getting a delivery is like christmas

but u have to..be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, I'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and I'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

this

Dis is it bois

u got a car OP?

Alright,here we fucking go.Start talking about some random, i mean RANDOM shit,anything will do,until you eventually make a connection on a topic.Then suggest that you two should do something together involving that thing.Works most of the times,but you gotta be confident about everything you say or else she'll shut you down.

rollerino

OK. So go buy her some soup from a local restaurant. Chicken noodle or some shit. Also, buy her some flowers. Not roses but something less threatening. Go over and knock on her door "hey, i don't want to stay long because i need to get to Brian's house but i figured I'd stop real quick to bring you some soup, thought it might help calm your stomach. And i also brought you these so you have something pretty to look at." Then say "the food looked really good at the place I got it from. let's go there for dinner when you're feeling better." Don't ask this, say it.

Don't go in, don't stay. Don't accept a hug or a kiss, she's sick. Knock, deliver, see you later. You're not her caretaker. In fact, don't check in on her any more. No sympathy without an opportunity.

Then, when she's feeling better text her and ask if she's hungry one night. "I just have no idea where we should go eat." If she mentions the place you got the soup from say "oh yea, i forgot about that place. pretty sneaky of you asking me on a date just like that, but I suppose. Does 7 work or would you rather do it closer to 8?"