This is where niggers belong you mad you monkeys

This is where niggers belong you mad you monkeys

Fuck you OP, you pussy ass faggot!

I smell a mad monkey

black MEN are 1000x the man you'll ever be. You only exist to serve black cock. You know you'd love to suck it!

Flip it around and I'll agree.

dindu

lol ok nigger/cuck
the inferior negro is nothing more than a humanoid ape.

A humanoid ape with a 9 inch cock that you'd love to suck the sperm right out of! That's wat makes you the sick fuk

STFU, monkey.

projecting much?
your cuck tactics have no affect of me, im far more confident than all your other victims.
Im a proud white male who has a good job, a great sex life, and am happy with what I was given.
You cant change my views on this shit stain of a race.

You just need to experience letting go to your true desires. once you are on your knees with black cock in your mouth you will realize that is where you have always belonged.

You're a faggot

h-hello

I have had many husbands ask me to fuck their wives. two of them have given me blow jobs themselves. I believe that all white men are the same. they are tired of pretending to be superior and are much happier being subservient to black penis.

Why would I want an animals cock in my mouth ? your logic is flawed, plus aids, and then he would try to rob me.

lol right, keep dreaming cuck

The black man will eventually rob the white man of his manhood by subjecting him to big black cock. It doesn't matter if you think it is animal penis or not. Your desire for it is what matters. All white men crave back cock.

Niggers are annoying, every race agrees, they smell and look like shit.
If you are a nigger im sorry life gave you a shitty body.

this man is obviously a grower not a shower. He probably has only a 7 or 8 inch penis when erect. that is on the smaller side for black men

That BBC Myth lol

that is obviously asian.

even your women know a better product when they see one

That is a monkey paw holding that dick you ignorant fool.
The old BBC myth debunked and you go with misdirection.

Black women are designed to fit black dick. Black women only fuck white men to get money.

posted by a white kid with no GF.

Your in denial ape, enjoy being a shit dick the rest of your life. Having to perpetuate a myth to make yourself seem better than your superiors.
I pity you and hope that something in life goes ok for such a smelly useless sack of shit such as yourself.

You will never be able to be away from your wife or girlfriend without worrying about her choosing to fuck a black dick without you around. It is ok. If you recognize that she will eventually, you can just help her out by going with her while she fucks black men. You may get lucky and black man may let you taste your wife on his dick. It is better that way.

Sandnigger cock is superior. Black cock is ok.

Lol. Arab cock is close to asian cock.

That's why you made this thread, right?

>dislike black men
>wants to fuck black men
>has a hard drive full of black dicks
Fucking Sup Forums

Some are not big I know, but sandniggers are better fuckers, they know how to use and own boypucci rough and they have a manlier musk.

No.