Is she the biggest hack in hollywood history?

is she the biggest hack in hollywood history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZzVmUDeYm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jonah Hill is worse

No

Rob schneider

what did he mean by this?

he's not an Oscar nominee

her face is expressionless. she's awful in comedy, I honestly don't get it.

She is neither Streep or Lawrence.

jew networking

She's not a bad actress but she phones in her performance 90% of the time because she thinks the material is beneath her

Maybe it is shit material but you're paid enough to do a good job

Tom Cruise has been in some bad movies but he gives 100% all the time. It's called professionalism

Seriously though, whats the appeal with Marilyn Streep and Helen Mirren? They're not that special. Maybe because I'm not 40, and I don't know their earlier work but everything they've done in the last decade has been some sort of oscar bait bullshit.

i could list other jews if you want

imagine rimming natalie hershlag portman

*some guy sucking her foot.webm

I sincerely think her best role was in Leon.

Besides, she isn't doing much anymore. Her career is doing pretty badly.

>All of that makeup
Jesus Christ, how horrible.

no, it is nice here.

and over make up is nice sometimes is good for erections, like fake boobs. a girl looking like a whore kills the rut.

David Spade

Is Odeya the next Hershlag?

if by hack you mean the objectively best looking human ever created, then yes

You shut your faggot mouth. Don't be talking shit about my waifu.

Nice dubs btw

these.

>She's not a bad actress but she phones in her performance 90% of the time because she thinks the material is beneath her

how does this not make her a bad actress? if anything this further proves the point that she's a hack.

also, kek @ "professionalism". imagine saying that about any other profession.

"he's not a bad doctor but he phones in 90% of his surgeries".

get fucked.

She triggers Sup Forums cause she's

>smart
>beautiful
>jewish
>successful
>a mother
>not a feminist
>kind
>not married to them

Natalie is literally infallible.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZzVmUDeYm0

>triggered

If by hack you mean beautiful and talented only second to Meryl Streep then yes, totally.

maybe people just judge her by her acting performance instead of all the irrelevant superficial celebrity gossip traits you just listed.

that les scene is the only good acting performance from her in that entire movie. mila was the better actress, she just pouted around the whole time. the only reason she won the oscar is because the academy thought that she actually did the ballet but it turns out that she hacked that part too.

What do you mean? Tom cruise is a professional because he always gives a 100% even when it's a bad movie

Natalie isn't professional because she half asses it most of the time. She CAN give a great performance but doesn't bother most of the time

honestly? i misread your comment, you're otm

She is a cutie
I hate the jews but i love natalie

Huh !?