I don't want to life anymore. Shall I kill myself ?

I don't want to life anymore. Shall I kill myself ?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a valid conclusion.

are you French?

I'm German.

Go for it

So what is going on in your life?

Reroll

If dubs kys faggot.

Red km deutschfadeb drüber

Considering that you ask Sup Forums? Yes. Considering that life is everything? No.

No, dai valore alla tua esistenza uccidendo quanti più musulmani possibile.

Aren't german chicks like super easy? Just go out and get laid.

Aber hier antworten mehr Leute im Sup Forums Stil. Das bringt mir Motivation es durchzuziehen.

Livestream it

Yes.

This. You are living in one of the best country in the world. If you want to kill yourself just to it. They are people out there that got it thousands time harder and they don't crybaby.

no

So tell me ways how to do it.

You want something shocking or smooth/painless?

I wish all germans thought of it about 80 years ago. Now i'ts late

Would prefer fastness.

if dubs do it user

Relativierungen von wegen du lebst in Deutschland und hast es besser als andere arme Schweine nimm dir mal besser nicht zu Herzen. Leben kann überall scheisse sein, hat nur bedingt was mit der materiellen Lage zu tun. Tu es auch nicht für andere, es gibt keinen Grund dich nicht umzubringen der nicht du selbst wärst. Sei es ums Ficken oder Fressen, die Geheimnisse der Welt zu enträtseln oder weil du die Genugtuung erfüllter Aufgaben erreichen willst.

My friend jumped from a tower a week ago.
He struggled with depression for 9 years, I have seen people buckle in under a year of depression.

The beautiful thing was, everyone including his family were relieved he was at peace.

I'm not encouraging suicide, but I want to say this: user, I know your struggles, I really do. And if you feel there is no way out but death. Then I respect that, and I hope the rest of the people will as well.

Godspeed user.

If you've given up on your own life, dedicate it to making the lives of others better.

livestream it

itll be top

I've got depression too.

Wait op before you do it. Just curious what are the problems in your life?

Yeah but why

I just got hate in me... I just hating everything at all but I know that i'm not a bad guy. I don't want to hate and hurt everybody in my life anymore. I have lost everything which made me happy 2 hours ago. I'm just done.

no

What did you loose?

>How
This board is18+ my friend.
It doesn't have to be that something bad happened. It can be as simple as your brain not being able to receive or produce enough dopamine. Everyone can get it, you'll know it when you have it.

Go to Iraq.
Become one with the Kurds.
Share their potato recipes, make love to their women.
Life is good again

More details?

Not sure why you'd wanna deprive yourself of years of pleasure

Try meth or E before you decide please OP makes life worth living for a little while

Also cryonics

In this case our fellow user should try changing his lifestyle. Workout, eat better and sleep better. But since he seems to be young judging how his English is shit, it might be something bad.

No. Stfu faggot

It's like the chicken and the egg.
When depressed you can not gain joy or happiness from activities where others do. So working out and eating healthy doesn't change how you feel, so you simply don't do it. Which also makes you sad. No matter what you do it will screw you over. The only thing that helps is (good) therapy and some people really need anti-depressants because of what I said about the dopamine.

At least do some cool shit before you decide to do so. There is more to life then sitting in your room crying.

FORZA ITALIA PORCODDIO :DDDDD

More like a vicious circle.
He can always try something as simple as walking outside instead of mindlessly sitting behind a computer.

Ayeeeelmao

if you don't want to live anymore why wouldn't you kill yourself?

I'd asking for ways ... but no one told me some good shit

shotgun blast to the brain stem would be quick and painless with a 0% chance of survival

Also, machst du es oder nicht? Ansonsten verschwende ich meine Zeit für wichtigeres

Quick and clean?Take a sleep pill overdose. Romantic and dramatic? Jump off a cliff, a bridge, a mountain. Japanese style? Get yourself a katana and commit seppuku (triangle from your stomach to your heart) - will be a bloody mess though. Rockstarlike and full of psychoactive substances? Take a heroine overdose...for real it just depends on your preferences but I rather suggest you to stay alive, there are a lot of nice things to discover in this world. Also staying alive lets you the possibility that you'll be happy one day

first ask urself if u want to live as well though

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

>Quick and clean
>Pill overdose

Can confirm doesn't work I used to constantly work out Monday to Thursday and still felt like shit even though I made amazing gains I just wanted to drop the bar on myself every day