A couple months ago I left my gf because she wanted to fuck her co-worker...

A couple months ago I left my gf because she wanted to fuck her co-worker. I responded by getting trashed every night and having a lot of sex with questionable but good looking girls.

My ex came over like 2 weeks ago to grab some stuff from my place and she ended up giving me head, since then we've been fucking all the time, no strings attached (yet) and she also buys me shit.

Do I keep fucking her and taking all the gifts or do I drop her completely? What would y'all do. Pic unrelated

Nigger, this is a trap.
Becky 'bout to tell you she preggers or she gave you an STD.

If you lay a hand on the Fair Lady, you will have to face my wrath.

She can't be pregnant she's on birth control and I'm clean.

This you faggot!

you fucking retard

PRAISE THE FUCKING SUN

>implying
She's definitely not pregnant you stupid nigger and I know that for a fact.

>she's on birth control
Said every dad who had an illegitimate child

if you're stupid enough to fall for the "don't worry I'm totally on birth control" ploy then you deserve whatever bullshit you've got coming to you. Have fun being some slut's baby-daddy, you drooling dick-driven mongoloid.

I dated her for over a year you fucktards, she takes that shit the same time every day I've literally watched her do it like 40 times. Also 2 days ago she was on her period, I know that for a fact because she wanted me to fuck her in the shower.

shower being your tongue?
you fucking piece of dirtbag scum shit
if you cant take the hard advices why the fuck are you asking here?

hahahaha nigga, you do know that on birth control you don't have your period right?

Praise the sun

because he doesn't want advice he wants to brag about getting free shit and having a fuck buddy.

I had a few different bitches tell me to cum in them cuz they were on birth control. We'll be fucking and they're all "go for it, fill me up. Don't worry." I always say oh yeah n shit. Then when I gotta nut I pull out and blow and they all get upset. I ain't gunna trust a woman of all people! Unless I'd be ok with a kid with that bitch I never blow inside. So, basically, I never blow inside.

Unlike you I avoid dating trailer trash, she isn't crazy/stupid enough to lie about it.
Only with some pills. Again, I know she takes it.
Nope, mostly looking for some input from somebody who's not a delusional retard. Do girls do this shit a lot? Maybe she just feels guilty?

>implying only trailer trash lies about birth control.

She's a woman right? You're in for a rude awakening, friend.

Enjoy your child support payments you downie

Yeah they do, and most times it ends up with an "unexpected" pregnancy like 4 other people in here have tried to tell you.

you'r first summer here nigga?

Who hurt you, anons? Whatever like I said, she just had her period and I know she takes the pill. Now I know never to ask b for advice again.