youtube.com/watch?v=w7c2ZKamzS4
youtube.com/watch?v=YcfIGok1mMI&list=RDRp6HF7mxTlo&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=5B79m-FCkxE
youtube.com/watch?v=mDN8VPZh1e8
youtube.com/watch?v=nCHUY8FOroc
youtube.com/watch?v=TrGLxto49Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=metVCJfFjto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't call it an axe, you fucking virgin.

kys

I play my penis like a guitar 8=======D

Fucking beautiful user, whats her name?

Don't have a pic to hand but I have a maverick species 1. Never seen another anywhere and I absolutely love it. Anyone else out there had the pleasure of one of these?

>axe

12 year olds refer to guitars as "axes", kys

inb4

>why do you need so many Strats

>axe

>whats her name

only 12 year olds name their guitars, fucking kys

>BC Rich

>BC Rich
>Axe

>asmpro.jpg

How to spot a shitty guitar: it's got the word "Pro" in the name

yeah it pretty meh but it gets the job done. got like $300 off of it new so yeah

Epiphone el Segundo?

I can't quite make out your business card

at first i saw only 3 strings and i tought "hey at least thats enough for a rhytm in most metal songs"

p.s. i love jacksons, wwhat model is it?

What gauge strings? 9s?

Got 7 guitars, the most mentionalbe is a vintage custom hagström superswede made in the 70's

here is my 60$ stagg, I'm a filthy casual

WTB a better jackson dkxt in a few months and start learning thrash metal

>inb4 you're a faggot
>ye i know

Its my Eastwood that I dont play anymore :|

hey what model is the ibanez and what music do you play on it? I've seen you in a few threads before always tough you got sweet guitars

Love the RG Prestige. Shame about the Floyd though.

Found one. Fucking love this guitar.

shes a beaut

My Univox too lol

RG1820X. I mainly play black metal, post-rock, surf music and other old instrumental music.
Something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6PvYoCVAgFg
youtube.com/watch?v=IO0clG90eS0
youtube.com/watch?v=w7c2ZKamzS4

That's why I got the FGN but the piezo on the Ibanez was too good to pass.

pic related

bump

mogwai was rly nice ty for sharing

do you have any vids of you playing, i want to hear how your RG sounds

I'm this guylooking to buy my first metal guitar, i rly want to play some dirty sounding thrash and some more melodic stuff too

youtube.com/watch?v=YcfIGok1mMI&list=RDRp6HF7mxTlo&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=5B79m-FCkxE
youtube.com/watch?v=mDN8VPZh1e8

>vids very related

desperate bump

her name is big fat whore face

Please tell me you're joking

Maybe my favourite post-rock band:
youtube.com/watch?v=nCHUY8FOroc
youtube.com/watch?v=TrGLxto49Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=metVCJfFjto
A little more artsy and almost no one knows them.

I don't have videos or even recording equipment. The mic on my camera would do the rig justice. I switched the stock pickups to Seymour Duncan Black Winters, so you can search videos of those. It's still not the same but should give you an idea.

If you're a novice, don't buy a guitar with a tremolo. It's just extra work and another thing to worry about. I can recommend that FGN. It's cheaper than many Indonesian and Korean guitars but as good as Prestige Ibanez guitars, because it's made in the same factory in Japan.

7/10 at least it's not a warlock

8/10

5/10 generic eric

8/10 I see some gems

6/10 grandpa's geetars

8/10

5/10

9/10

7.5/10

7.5/10

vomit/10

My main axe right now! 2008 Gibson Les Paul Studio Fireburst with gold hardware. I had been lusting over one for a long time and finally when I had the money, one magically popped up on the classifieds for an absolute steal! Had to pick her up.

so far I've stopped on the Jackson DKXT only because it has a fixed bridge and EMG pickups
a few people on /gg/ told me to better get a guitar with good pickups than to buy one and change the pickups later on

>fixed bridge will be a must for me since most of the genres i want to play are in diffrent tunings and I'm too new to even use tremolo

Boring finish but I couldn't pass up the deal.

How are you finding the Studio? I hear a lot of people saying they're not much good compared to the others.

Nice.

Ikea coffee table/10

what style do you play?

/gg/ has trolled you. First and foremost the guitar should be good to play and well made. It's far easier to install your favourite pickups into a nice guitar than to start filing fret ends or sanding the neck. Most of your sound comes from the amp, so putting to much emphasis on pickups isn't smart.

Haven't played any Jackson myself, so can't comment on their quality. Personally I absolutely loathe EMGs but each to their own.

Nah thats gorgeous. I like plain wood ones

shes my favorite.

Thx

Which guitar in this thread is yours.

Mainly tech stuff like Veil of Maya

Thanks, I wanna get it refinished, contemplating clear coat or stain.

>7 string
>pointed grooves
hope the guitarist isnt pretentious or anything

>Which guitar in this thread is yours.

these

the points are to prevent me from slouching :) no more stabbed ribs for me...

Don't like neck through much eh?

Takes grandpa's geetars to calm the lake troll baby

bamp

I'm OLD and set in my ways. When I started playing, the choice was Fender or Gibson or plywood Chinese shit. All the players I liked played Fenders, I've stuck with one brand and it just feels wrong to play anything else now.

So...
why do you need so many Strats?

Switch it up to get some more unique sounds, jeez.

My 1986 Japanese RD808, was told by ibanez that there were only 300 made.

>the choice was Fender or Gibson

At least you chose right

Got this when I was 15, thought it was the most badass thing ever. Plays nice but it looks like a virgin guitar... know what I mean?

They all feel and sound very different. The Strat front left of the pic is the best all-rounder, that's just a stunningly great guitar with stock pickups. Others have Fender SCN's, Bare Knuckles, SD's, Fender X1's (really fucking great pickups), Shawbuckers, DiMarzios. Different guitars inspire me to play differently, the variation between older Strats is incredible. Not so impressed with the new ones, they're just all off a production line and lacking in character.

Mirin. I want one of those to play filthy metal on.