Still 0 (Zero) medals

>Still 0 (Zero) medals
are we, dare I say it, the worst country on earth?

Don't worry, Finland also has 0 medals. And look how cool they are! :)

Kill yourself you dumb frogposting cunt.

If it helps, I hate you less than the indians

At least you're not india

>dat asspained chilango
did l hit a nerve, Kevin Alberto?

I like you guys more than Canada tbqh

cheer up, mexibro
at least you're not Indian

>0 medals AND poo in the streets

does everyone where you live speak spanish or do you speak english to each other? seems weird that you foreignfags are on this board.

Someone with an American flag WILL post in this thread something implying he's Mexican, which will be followed by a bunch of predictable replies along the lines of “you have to go back“

Shut up and end it off, faggot. Your threads are garbage and you are pathetic.

Spanish is the most common language in Mexico but its very common to hear teens and people in there 20s speaking english in mexico at least it was for me when i was down there earlier this year for 3 weeks.

>very common to hear teens and people in there 20s speaking english

Nope, unless you were on the north, which I still doubt.

SOMD OF OUR TAXES GO TO THE CONADE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN

>MUH CONADE

Then go out and behead some important heads by yourself. Go out and lift or something. Either that or kill yourself.

pls post mexican bunda in this thread

>you cant complain because you dont compete
I cant go and behead because im not a politician then pendejazo

no
you are still our friends and we will have your back no matter what
you may disappoint us from time to time and have difficulty containing your degenerates but you will always be our amigos and good neighbors

So are you just going to post frogs in a Chinese comic forum crying over >muh medals like a fat neckbearded loser? Well okay. I was just suggesting you should kill yourself as an alternative and better option.

vamos mexico !!

>t. anchor baby

>are we, dare I say it, the worst country on earth?
yes

Somalia holds telethons for Mexican people

at least you're not india
>have a billion people
>0(zero) medals

we can't complain now lol what a loser and we ain't even complaining about the athletes is the conade that suck ass

Comete un Snickers alv

But USA is leading in medal count.

I'm sure building the wall will toughen up some athletes for you

jaja
build wall
sew funneh xD

>tfw zero gold medals
>tfw not forcing the crushed enemy to hear my national anthem of glory
>tfw missing on the olympic dream

>do it yourself and don't complain

Of course we can complain chilango, some of those "athletes" make a living and are rich with our taxes

maybe Trump will give you a medal in wall building next year

At first I thought you guys were joking about India but then I remembered that I have not heard of a note worthy Indian olympian in some time.

So I took a look at their overall stats and found out their only consistently good sport is field hockey.

How do you have that many people and only be good at field hockey? Is there no good athletic programs in India or are their people just not athletically inclined?

Sure he will champ

And Mexico wonders why we want to build a wall.

The can't even afford to poo in loo, how the fuck are they going to afford athletic programs?

>trump way down in polls

He will have a gold medal in damage control and excuse making after he loses

You had your fun at the Euros, Barbosa

You still make the best tacos al pastor bro.

Mexico sucks at sports, but they make tacos so we will still accept them.

They're economy is larger than Italy, Brazil and Canada.

They have no excuse not to spend money on athletic programs.

(((polls)))

>They're economy is larger than Italy, Brazil and Canada.

And yet, over half of the country defecates in the open

to be fair though, they spend most of their gdp on a perpetual arms race against pakistan

they're also putting tons of money into promoting shitting like normal people, along with trying to get people to realize rape and sexual abuse isn't a good thing, but they're getting nowhere with literally everything as the population of india is too massive and uneducated/poor to care

I have a PooLoo business partner and he says their parents are worse than stereotypical chinese parents, he literally got dosowned for chosing to get into finance instead of STEM and it doesn't matter that he's making more money and happier than he would be, he didn't do what "is right" and so he is a failure.

I guess sports aren't what "is right".

To be honest, Mexicans have decent food and you have good family values that are missing in the rest of the west. Also, for some reason I love taking a massive shit after eating your food, it feels good in my rectum. You guys could be worse.

You should only feel bad if your cunt sent a huge contingent and none of them won.

>I love taking a massive shit after eating your food, it feels good in my rectum.
ls this supposed to be a compliment?

It's ok hermano our time will come

yes

If Mexico's boxers didn't turn pro so young, they would be a shoe-in for a 2 or 3 golds every Olympics in the lightweight boxing divisions.

>Also, for some reason I love taking a massive shit after eating your food, it feels good in my rectum
Is this a gringo thing? I never have digestive problems after eating any type of Mexican food.

YOU MUST GO BACK

I believe in you

Austria, a 'first world' country, hasn't won a medal since 2008

yeah thats right, they still have a caste system there

really sucks for em

Gringo estupido

yes, you are like bolivia on steroids.

Waiting 4 years is too much for them.

Isn't it better to just stay at 0, instead of getting like one bronze medal?

No i would prefer if we got at least ome medal of any kind

>we
Fuck off filthy chicano

We can speak different languages ,Abdul

>a literal who country

Welp it seems actually we found someone worse than us, guys.

No mexicans living in mexico go to the olympics because any that are good at athletics have already used that skill to crossover to America.

you might as well not have been there if you didnt get a medal

That goes to the CONADE guys' pockets to be precise

No thanks iam here to stay

dont worry mexibro, as long as you keep being americas and biggest supplier of drugs flowing into the united states and most of the rest of the world, then you have the gold in our hearts.

yes you are

at least we have government planes that not even Obama has

Puto.

There's no real sporting culture in India apart from cricket. And the only reason they got into cricket is after somehow winning the World Cup and then they just bandwagoned the sport like crazy.

India doesn't give a fuck about the Olympics. There's far greater emphasis on work and education. Add to that the crippling poverty and living standards in a lot of areas and you can see why even talented athletes would give up and look for an actual job.

For a country it's size it's funding for athletics is abysmal. Sure, China has the same work-intensive culture but they rely on the Olympics as a massive propaganda fest. India doesn't need it.

Is the mexican media creating a big fuss over there about having no medals?

Any Indians worth a damn athletically go to other countries to compete

>its very common to hear teens and people in there 20s speaking english in mexico

lol wat, no but it's very common to hear teens and people in general speak spanish in the US ;)

Don't be so hard or yourself Mexic0, there's plenty of events left.

"SI SE PUEDE"

tfw north america best america

Only spics and wetbacks, hermano.

>China
>work-intensive culture
>implying they don't just pluck kids and whip them into athletes regardless of their personal wishes

I will never understand how parents in india will treat their kids like shit, and then the kids will go and treat their kids like shit as well.
Do they not develop a sense of understanding and compassion?

Are you surprised that Indian culture revolves around shit?

>Canadian doesn't have slanted eyes, yellow skin and shorter height

>Murrican isn't a fat obese guy with negroid features
>Mexican has a head
that pic is so wrong

Someday Mexico will figure it out

Being tall is a big advantage in every fucking sport.
We just aren't tall enough.

>tfw just 5'8''

What about Messi?

there aren't many sports that reward balance, fine control with your feet and legs, coordination, and acceleration so much that being big isn't more valuable
in fact I can't think of a single one that comes close. maybe featherweight wrestling or something

Why does she has a dick attached to the wall?

Careful with your upcoming president, Brayan.

>damage control
Back to Sup Forums

No, they're trying to hide it because the media is state based and this underperformance is the state's fault.
Our sports commissioner (who literally said they -the sports commission- work as a travel agency and pursuing medals isn't their problem) is the presiden't fuckbuddy or something, he keeps getting rewarded for fucking up and I wouldn't be surprised if he was pushed for president in 2018.

Am i the only one who reads mexico posts in george lopez's voice

George lopez is a fucking hack. Don't insult Mexicans like that, please.

She clearly killed Chad and put his dick as a trophy.

>Someday Mexico will figure it out
heh

Latin American countries will never figure it out. Only Panama and Costa Rica are based and have their shit together

Some Narcatero tried to rape her but she killed him and chopped off his gherkin and mounted it on the wall.

Savage.

>Only Panama and Costa Rica are based
Top kek

thank you for inventing tacos, cheer up

>you

WALL SOON