Why don't you defend your home, family, and country with an AR-15 Sup Forums?

Why don't you defend your home, family, and country with an AR-15 Sup Forums?

remington 870

The AR-15 is chambered for 5.56mm. That is not a killing caliber.

In other words, the AR-15 is for sissies.

If you want a manly assault rifle, you need to move up to .30.

I'm not a sissy, that's why, I don't have an AR-15.

Because I don't need to. I'm not in some war torn country like Syria or retarded country like the US.

Fuck off eurocuck

>m249
>or you are a faggot

So what will you do when things inevitably change and you suddenly and drastically need to protect yourself?

Because I'm not a pussy that needs a gun to defend my family.

So what are u gonna do when someone with a gun threatens your family?

because I can injure and kill with my bare hands, mr. magoo.

Because that is firmly locked in my cabinet with my other hunting equipment.
My 1911 is in my dresser drawer, it is one twirl of the lock away

Not be a pussy bro!

Simple.

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*

nothing personnel kid

/thread

Because I have a 99.99999% of not being killed by another person and will probably die of natural causes or a meteor and I'd rather chop my dick off before associating with gun owners

>That is not a killing caliber.

because I live in a shit country that was communist not long ago..You can only own non lethal guns...I wish I had the right to defend myself against burglars and possible state tyranny

.556 were made to wound not kill so enemies would have to spend more resources transporting/trying to heal injured soilders

Or be me and have an ar10 and ar15

> wut

kek

You're literally shitposting about things you haven't a clue about, mate

Technically, it was designed more to maim enough to require immediate attention, effectively taking not only you, but the guy dragging you away, out of combat, and keeping the medic preoccupied. If you were just shot and killed instantly, the guy dragging you and the medic would have a net positive offensive capability compared to the scenario with you bleeding out.

Hide

Because a handgun can do perfectly fine, plus rifles are pricey.

Also, fuck defending this country, I hope 90% of this country's people burn to death in a tar pit.

You're the only one shitposting here bud my post actually contributes something too the thread. I bet you don't even own a gun

Kalashnikov good.
Armalite shit.

because i don't live in a 3rd world country, where this would be necessary. get back to faggot

>gayR15
>not Glorious Soviet Nugget
>223/556
>not shot-glass made out of metal with bullet inside
y tho
>inb4 auto-loading (auto-jamming)

Why don't you stop pretending that you buy guns to defend something and admit that you buy guns because you think they're cool?

>M249 when the M60 = moar stoppin' powah
>not using the M2 Browning that my father used and his father used

source

Uhhhh..... our military doesn't seem to have any problems killing Muslims and Commies with 5.56...

>guy dragging you away
>implying there's a guy dragging niggers away in a human-wave attacks

Because I use this instead..My AR is for ranged targets.

They're doing an even better job injuring them and then killing their squad mate when they come to help

because I live in fucking France where weapons are illegals and you can be put to jail and/or pay reparations if you harm a robber in your house

because I don't live in a third-world country like the United states where that's necessary.

But that's wrong. The 5.56x45mm round was chosen as a secondary NATO round in the 1950's because they are small, lightweight, high-velocity and don't recoil like a motherfucker like 7.62x51mm does. it had nothing to do with some retarded shit like "Hurr it takes two out of the fight!". It was all about making the individual soldier more effective by reducing load weight and increasing performance in combat.

you know how velocity works? Or have received "home education"???

>Muslims and Commies
Funny how you mentioned the two groups that the US has the hardest time killing, considering that these groups tend to be pretty skinny on average (due to diet) and the .223 will go right through the motherfuckers without enough body to begin tumbling inside (doing what the bullet is supposed to do).

do you know how wound channels work?
Marksmanship is more important than terminal velocity. Bigger bullet makes it easier to nick important parts.

You definitely don't know what the hell you're talking about

ar-15....$$$$$

Used side by side with a box of .00 plus a lot of beer

depends... With a 5.56 you can pierce trought bones easier than a 7.62x51 because of its velocity, however a 7.62 will more likely destroy the organs. So it depends where you shoot

I don't know, ask the Illuminati lizard people why Neil Armstrong did 9/11 instead of the moon landing

You'd have to be a degenerate basement dweller to think a mad Max style apocalypse is nigh

Why don't you buy something higher than a five round magazine you faggot?

it's clearly a 10rd mag. stay in school, kiddo

That's a ten round mag bro

I already defended it with an M-203 grenade launcher.
I leave defense to our powerful military.

edify me, fudd

why would you need more than 10 anyways

>2016
>falling for bait this obvious.

I swear, anytime someone brings up guns, its like every forgets that trolling is even a thing.

Bet you guys fall for the "how can this many bullets fit in the clip" thing.

10 round magazines look cooler and I don't need 30 round mags anyways

1. That's not bait
2. If it was bait people would know and wouldn't care because it's a good opportunity to share their opinion

1. it's bait
2. it's bait

Yeah go full automatic in you own house and empty tons of 30 round magazines.

Half the shit you said was subjective and situational. Just get right the fuck on out of here, STALKER

There's that "need" word again. You don't "need" most of what you own. But you choose to own some things and not others when there is no need either way.

Fuck off with your implied need.

Nice KSG

I wonder if it would be possible to make a clip so that it can be attached to both the at 15 and the pistol at the same time and both can be used simultaneously.

because a mosin 91/30 is all you need

>pic related

I defend with an AR and an AK

Oh, look, this cali fag again.

I need most of the shit I own, and I don't need/want a 30 round mag because I only shoot at the range and if I did have a 30 round mag I wouldn't spend time loading it fully when I could just fill my 10 round mag multiple times.

Kept saying file too big. 'Murica

You moron, user posting is LITERALLY posting the truth. Two of my instructors were former Ranger Bat SNCO's, and both of them concur: It was designed to wound initially to draw out enemy troops to take care of the wounded. But wounding and not killing, you take 2-3 enemy troops out of action; 1 fully out, 1-2 more to help him.

Because I use an army of Mosin Nagants

>inb4 garbage rod

Because it requires way too much maintenance and isn't that great inside houses and hallways. I'll stick with my Mossberg 500 and S&W R8.

see

mosin nagant master race

Personally, I sort of empathize with your perspective on the matter. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I understand what you mean. I just like 30 rounders because it's less time playing "change the remote batteries" and more pew pew time.

I also spend pretty absurd amounts of money on ammunition for range days, which is cool until I look at my bank account. So... pros and cons? lol

But I do have one, OP.

BCI Defense SQS-15. Same quality as Barrett's REC-7 and the LWRC, but suffers from less name recognition.

>not killing power

I prefer handguns. My latest tool is a s&w .357

Ar-15 is the iPhone of guns.
That's why.
Prove me wrong.

What do you guys think of h&k mp5?

>requires too much maintenance

wat. You don't need to do shit with an AR-15, just lube it every once in a while and you're good.

Round two. Murica

Any h&k is overpriced and over rated

I like the compact design

Badass gun there

You're an absolute idiot. Please check your facts, and don't cite bullshit sources.

So if every motherfucker has a weapon for wounding, who is doing the killing? By that logic, by the end of an engagement, you're spending all of your medical supplies on the huge pile of enemy bodies because the Geneva conventions are a thing. I challenge your quads because I think your fantasy Ranger bat "instructors" are full of shit. Ranger doesn't mean "I know the absolute, undisputed history and truth about this one particular round".

Yer damn right

Over priced? No. Are they expensive? Yes but for good reason. My few h&k handguns do a fuck ton better than anything else I've fired

In your words
>correlation
the usefulness of an iPhone and an AR-15 is nonexistent
Neither can be used as a tool
Okay user keep thinking that

those are illegal in australia so i use a 90 pound bow

While not being the most powerful it does almost anything fairly well and is simple enough to figure out for almost anyone to use. Well shit I guess it is the iphone of guns.

Thanks I had trouble finding AR-10 magazines though but so far I got 3 of them and I'm wanting to add a bipod for hunting/target shooting purposes

>obama says shit on stricter gun regulations
>laws don't actually make it through congress
>every fudd and 18 year old in america gets AR-15s
>AR-15 is $900
>accessories cost more than the gun itself
>end up paying $4000 on a gun you only use to go plinking at the range
>brag about your gun being able to kill intruders when the user has no actual military experience

On the other hand:
>buy mosin nagant 91/30 for $50
>surplus ammo is $20 for 250 rounds
>non-surplus is a dime more per round
>bayonet can break concrete
>7.65x54r can be used in literally 99% of russian arms
>the shockwave of the bullet makes the targets of the other shooters fall down at the range
>your mosin has more experience than you've lived to see
>the rifle is fucking indestructible
>no need for accessories

Tell me which is the logical decision.

primo cod logic

I can modify the performance and customize my AR for reasonable prices.

>Can your iphone do that

because i'm not at constant threat of being murdered since i dont live in shitty murica
fuck off to /k faggot

I agree about the price. I'm not that familiar with guns to say whether it's overrated or not, but it seems good and reliable.

Same, I think so, too.

It's a semi auto rifle(?) that uses the universal 9mm. Versatile, and compact. That's why I like it, I guess.

see

ThisIs bait.

>not a killing caliber
Hurr durr it has to kill them in one bullet because they regenerate health derp