Mandela Effect thread. I want theories, ideas, suggestions, anything that has to do with it...

Mandela Effect thread. I want theories, ideas, suggestions, anything that has to do with it. I feel as if im losing my mind. Jiffy peanut butter never existed. Yet i FIRMLY remember it. But i cant find it. Can someone explain how or why this happens?

Could it be time travel? Could someone be messing with the past or just pulling information from the future? Whats going on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXmQnIoLE6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know this might sound weird, but I distinctly remember the 90s hip hop scene being dominated by Obama (who went under the name O-Bomba) and his mentor Eazy-E. From what I remember, O-Bomba was considered the greatest rapper of all time and was more famous than 2Pac. The 90s ended with the reunion of N.W.A., this time including O-Bomba, 2Pac, and Snoop Doggy Dogg, and they went on to dominate the 2000s, until Pac killed himself on stage. Then, in 2010, I went to Best Buy to get O-Bomba's newest album, and they though I was crazy because apparently, Obama was the President. So, I looked up all this info on Wikipedia (in my timeline called Digipedia) and learned that Eazy-E, 2Pac, and Biggie all died in the 90s, how N.W.A. never reunited, and other stuff about hip-hop. Then, I learned about the Mandela Effect, and I realized I wasn't crazy. So, believe what you want to believe, but I remember the glory days of Black Saddam dominating the charts.

Your universe is collapsing on itself.

I just saw this change happen right before my eyes and I'm freaking out right now. I don't know if anyone knows about this dude named Keemstar who runs this YouTube channel called DramaAlert and has over 1.4 million subscribers. However, I remember him as "Kemstar" and his channel was called "DramaTime". He also had over 5 million followers. Kemstar also looked different than "Keemstar". First and foremost, he didn't have the beard that made him look like a gnome. He was also overweight and in a relationship with another Utuber (that's what YouTube used to be called) named "BMTV". Also, he didn't say "let's get right into the news" like Keemstar does. Instead, he said "it's time to dive into the news." He was a great source of news in the Utube community and was always unbiased. So naturally I was freaked out when I refreshed the DramaTime page to see the new "DramaAlert" channel. This new "Keemstar" guy is a complete asshole and is extremely biased. Then, I found out that "Keemstar" isn't the #1 source for YouTube news. That title now belongs to "Scarce", who I remember as being named "JonSkarse", who used to harass smaller channels, including TheLeafman who only had 40,000 followers. Now, it seems as though their roles have reversed, as Scarce is the unbiased one, and Keemstar is the asshole. I also noticed that BMTV is now "BDTV" and TheLeafman is now "LeafyIsHere" and has over 4 million subscribers. I'm really freaked out right now. Surely I can't be the only one who remembers this.

you're a fucking idiot

Occams razor dumbass

The scientific explanation is that sometimes people forget shit.

Not jif you dumb fuck JIFFY i already tried to find it. There is no JIFFY peanut butter only jif but i remember it as JIFFY

What the fuck is this faggotry?

I've just blown my own mind.

You sure you aren't thinking of jiffy pop op

sry

But how do thousands of people forget the same exact thing and replace it with another specific date or time?

dur

Im positive. It was jiffy peanut butter their slogan was "whip up a sandwhich in a jiffy"

Are you mixing Jif and Skippy?

thousands of people are retarded

Not the pop corn ethier damnit. I know what im talking about it was fucking peanutbutter guys.

this is just similar sounding stuff and people misquoting movies

Listen i know i sound crazy and its just fucking peanut butter and it shouldnt matter if tye names wrong but i swear its jiffy brand peanut butter.

it's only you. The others remember correctly but there was a hole in your memory and your brain filled it with false information

sounds like early-onset alzheimer's. enjoy your dementia

thats because you're stupid.

My biggest question is why are you faggots freaking out about this? I don't 100% believe it but damn it, there's some proof, some of which i know to be a fact.

What are y'all going to 'do' now, if it does exist? probably get back to masturbating over hentai or some dumb shit.

Funny thing is in the german original of the snowhite story it's actually mirror mirror on the wall.

for the star wars one, this is a pretty common mistake that even other media makes, like you could watch a movie making fun of the scene and they would misquote it.

See i thought that at first too but there are tons of people that swear 9/11 happened on 9/10 (stupid i know) and tons of other dates that people mix up. But what if it was something like little pockets in time. Or holes in parallel universes tyat are just slightly different. The smallest change can make the world entirely different.

fake and gay

Hi captain obvious.

Jiffy was probably just some slang kids made up and it stuck. I always remember it being Jif but I've always called it Jiffy. Hell my dad's like addicted to peanut butter he gets Jif all the time but still calls it Jiffy.

I just feel like theres more to it than that, i know im being a bitch about this but its something bigger than this. I just cant put my finger on it. Like when i was a kid i only ate PB sandwhiches for lunch and i swear the jar always said jiffy, but i cant find it anywhere, i know the developing. Brain is feeble but i kinda have this theory.

Jifaroo was the blue kangaroo mascot. Not Jiffyaroo.

I think your memory is just hosed.

You never can tell with /b's

In my developingredients model of the energetic universe, in conjunction with the banach tarski paradox, there are 2 universes. Almost parallel, but not quite, the first is the universe with Nelson Mandela dying in prison. The second universe is the one we're in now, with the Berenstain bears and jif. The easiest way to think of it is, we are the universe just off to the side.

james bond movie "Moonraker". this girl had bracers on her teeth. now she doesnt.

Yeah I Remember that too and he was married to Michel'le

Jif + Skippy + time = Jiffy

Did you find that jar in Vault 101?

If the light never turns green then there should be no red, as for one option to exist another must be possible

Time distorts memory.

Just hear me out on this but its a long shot.

Okay so kids are innocent to a degree they havemt felt the pain of life yet any worse than scrapping their knee. Everyone is nice and no ones out to get anyone and the whole world is puppies and kittens, right?

Well kids all have similar things happen in their life. Monsters in their closet. Imagining a man running alongside the car when moms driving you back from school, fear of the dark, a curious senaation of wonder. Then one day it stops. You hit that age whenever it may be and its just done. You "grow up" but what if people just give reason to rhyme and lets say dont loose that innocence. Would the mind still perceive the world as it was or would there be sl8ght changes people never notuce until they force themselfs to look.

mandela effect doesn't exist. it's just your shitty brain misremembering things and you trying to reconcile the differences.

Your brain is mixing up things and you think it's time travel? Man, people with serious mental issues must be from a parallel universe, right?

I Remember Smuckers but it was pronounced smookers

Found this but it's probably just a typo or some shit

You were thinking of Jiffy Lube

SAME HERE BRO:
See man, once when i was i kid i ,dont know why, sat down and wrote some words . it was a song. some hiphop shit from my country. some time later i found that song on the radio, acctualy it was going for the first time in air! maybe not the first time but that week was the week that that song first got out!
i was going around covincing people that someone stole my song hahaha they told me i am either a idiot or that i am messing with them...the thing is that i could hardly write at that age but i wrote that from word to word..
very very wierd experience o.O

This is gonna sound weird, but i'm POSITIVE that memes are supposed to be called "image macros". Also Anonymous is supposed to be a featureless green mask, not a white one with a goatee.

>X-Files opening plays in the distance

So Mandela is real or fake?

I feel like everyone here just thinks im a nigger at this point.

lolol

stop making up shit

I eat skippy pb as jiffy was for poorfags.

I distictly remember it being Proctor and Gamble
not Procter and Gamble

anyone else?

berenstein bears. fuck the berenstain false gods

I remember Bush did 9/11

I'm quite sure I've read somewhere that Tesla hanged himself in his 44th in New York
Found out 2-3 years ago that he had actually died in his 80s which literally blew my mind because I'm a Serbian myself and learning a lot about him is inevitable in our childhoods here

Makes me think that he had time traveled in the meantime to change his future/past whatever im mindfokd

This is very much a case of mental floss.

As a child I once thought...well, it doesn't matter. Not anymore. This is the dimension we live in now.

Ok this is a really weird one, but I remember when I was in 1st or 2nd grade, I was talking to my best friend on the play ground. My memory is kinda fuzzy, but he said something along the lines of "if the pyramids got stolen all the other countries would protect their landmarks lol like a hillbilly with a shotgun in america protecting a giant beer can" And then I said "haha I bet china would have tons of tanks all over the great wall" and then he said "and then one bird flys by and BOOM lol"
For some reason I remembered that and when I watched despicable me my mind was blown.

for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=GXmQnIoLE6w

The taco bell near me gained a new door the other night.
>not switching universes
>not gaining new opportunities
>ishygdds

I know for a fucking fact that it was sex in the city and life IS like a box of chocolates I'm freaking the fuck out

holy shit just accept that you have a shit memory

You're conflating Jif and Skippy

The Bernstein bears fucks with me

No, you're just remembering wrong. The human brain has very fallible memory, it isn't like a computer where you pull up a file, look at it, then put it back, every time you remember something, you modify it a little bit. That and over time, memories simply degrade.

He never said Luke I am your father though
That one has always been known to be misquoted

Why not Skif peanut butter?

This

Same for "Beam me up, Scotty" and "Play it again, Sam". Both are common misconceptions.

That "If you build it, they will come" one is messing with me, but that might be because of the Tiny Toons episode where they spoofed that and a whispering voice enticed Babs to build a theater to show Honey& Bosco cartoons.

I know the Mandala Effect is true because I SWEAR Sup Forums used to be good but now everyone says Sup Forums was never good.

>If you build it, they will come
One of my profs in planning school would say this ironically because it's the biggest falacy with development

Your autism is of the fucking charts mate. It's jif. It's always been jif you just havea fucking terrible memory.

I kek'd
btw nice dubs

kek

Checked

The sex in the city one weirds me out
Because, on the one hand, for years I've seen the logo on comedy central ads and in stores with the "&" and accepted it
But I also have really clear memories of being like 10 and thinking it was incredibly racy or something to be called sex IN the city, before realising it was probably a joke. But then in my teens, I did once fast forward through an entire season looking for nudity so....

I believe I encountered this effect recently.What is the name of this group? I remembered it, looked it up and couldn't find it, the only thing that came up was a song by that name. I looked a little broader and found it under a different but similar name.
So again, what is their name.
I will post my name mix ups after I have received a response so as not to influence people answers.

they're called fighting gravity.

I can't believe retards blame their bad memory on some great occurence

My memory is retarded... was there a time when there were no faggots on Sup Forums? Or am I a remtard?

I remember them as Defying Gravity. When I searched it up all I found was some random song. I then had to look up America's Got Talent to find the name Fighting Gravity.

Nigger you're getting two different brands of peanut butter mixed up

It's always been No, I am your father you fucking twats.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

check 'em

Anyone remember bearSTEIN Bears?

Stop trying to feel like a special snowflake who figured it all out. You are a fucking moron who misremembers

Because it doesnt roll off the tongue like Jiffy

Not because I'm not retarded

The Mandela Effect is people looking to make being wrong about mundane stuff into some special snowflake bullshit.

This. All of this.

Yellow bottle?

Go to bed, Elysse!

100% you're a remtard. Which is weird cause I had some guy argue with me the other day the word was supposed to be retard and some bitch argue that that wasn't appropriate to say at all. Huh

Do you all remember that one time when you were wrong and you hate being wrong so you made up that you were right but there are alternate timelines and you just remember one of those.

What the shit does any of this have to do with Nelson Mandela even?!

you just left 100 percent of mankind speechless. good thing is they won't remember it that way.

Because retards remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison

I can explain the sex and the city one.

since you only ever heard it being spoken about by older people/advertisements and so on and obviously were not watching it on tv at the time you only heard about it via listening not reading.

When someone says Sex and the city, they dont distinguish the D at the end of and.

Instead you hear this for everything "Sex en' thuh city" which is just people who are too damn lazy to annunciate the correct way.