Are Kero Kero Bonito the most innovative artist of the 2010s...

Are Kero Kero Bonito the most innovative artist of the 2010s? Dead serious name one other band doing all the shit they're doing now. It's post-modernism in music form.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=se5XcrG4S8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ICYDYMTo0MM
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=bonitogenerationartwork-1476414447&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're about as innovative as tame impala is

>Dead serious name one other band doing all the shit they're doing now.
youtube.com/watch?v=se5XcrG4S8s

it's new sincerity, my plebeian friend.

you probably just have a crush on sarah

>It's post-modernism in music form

it really isn't, and even if it was post-modernism is over get with the times

i'd like to crush 'er desu

guys there's a really small possibility this person doesn't know

It's new sincerity in music form.

Yeah exactly. It's humorous, it's fun, it's silly and childish, but it doesn't have pretence that it isn't these things. It wants you to get in touch with your kid self.

hey i just read about that

;_;

absolutely haram

kek

about time someone shut you stupid waifufags up

The thing is, there's no way waifufags didn't know about all this/him.

It doesn't take any detective work, all it takes it browsing her social media and if she's your waifu then you'd be all over it.

Kek

Are you guys just mad that her crush is not white?

I have it on good authority that Sup Forums gets more triggered if asian girls date other races as opposed to just white girls dating other races.
You're waifu a shit btw.

I thought you guys were fine with asians dating yourr own kind though? You just get triggered when they date their own kind or nigs.

I am not white tho. Should have rephrased it to anyone that isn't white.

Bands don't innovate, trained composers do.

You have to be intimately familiar with what has come before in order to do something new.

>Boring talking ("rap") over boring beats

Nope.wav

His instagram has always been private and they never interact on twitter

Nothing triggers white men more than being cucked by an Asian man. Stereotypes say that black men have big cocks and are hyper-masculine so therefore it's sensible from a primal viewpoint that some women should go for that, but white men should ALWAYS be superior to Asian men, so white bois heads explode when an Asian man cucks them.

i don't care that they're fucking, i just find the crusher funny

;_;

So how did whoever find out?

>I spend this much time thinking about this

that's interesting

CRUSHED

She posted one picture of herself laying with him on her instagram. I googled NexGenCrusher, clicked images, saw pic related, then decided to go through his twitter. To my surprise he was torqued and bulging in almost every picture.

For those that don't know, that is the kanji(愛) for love :)

Still feel like if someone was actually waifuing her they would know this already.

Non-idol waifufags are amateur af.

Lel is this for real?

He's a madman.

Are you the same person who has been spamming kkb though? Because the same guy who was is still doing it clearly enjoying the turn of events and embracing it.

I always felt like it was all just a random group picked to troll Sup Forums just like tedy andres and that they are the same person behind it.

Listened to the album after everyone on here was talking about it and i regret it a lot i can never get that time back i really hope they dont get famous and rich for this kind of music

>Try to be respectable musician
>Boyfriend won't stop instagramming himself in his underwear and talking about his dick

I never made any threads myself. I started posting when I saw some waifu fags calling her pure. I also didn't make any threads myself. I was content with ruining the existing two KKB threads.

oops sorry for redundancy, I tried to rewrite the post and didn't delete it all

uhh

I started posting in the second thread after this user posted those 3 or 4 pics, then it just gained traction, definitely a ton of beople behind the fun posting

She's not trying, otherwise she wouldn't be posing with his dick pics.

I'm talking about the op himself whoever it is, they always used the same filenames

Its not uncommon for the same pics to be posted, still see the same twitter sreenshots I took with the follow button in portuguese

My posts usually have screenshot titles.

Do you think he fluffs himself before these photos?

It's uncommon to have the same filename though

Anyway, I apparently was wrong on that specific filename, but they are still posted with the same posting style.

just compare

>yfw it's actually all an act because the roids gave him ED

In that photo he looks pretty average.
Erect size is the only one that matters, btw.

@sarahmidoriperri keepin the balls empty hehehe ;D

I'm just loving all the attention KKB are getting suddenly. Flamingo is still the best they've released.

From that pic you can tell that he's a manlet.
He's slightly taller than Sarah Midori, and she's quite short.
On a manlet, even a slightly above average penis would looks massive, especially if he's skinny or fit (no fat in the pubic area).

they literally just copied early WBTBWB's ethos
youtube.com/watch?v=ICYDYMTo0MM

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=bonitogenerationartwork-1476414447&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

told you

google image search "bonito generation" and save the first image result. look at the default filename

hello kkb spammer

I just realized the phallic imagery of this cover.