Have you ever been cheated on? Or were you the cheater?

Have you ever been cheated on? Or were you the cheater?

>Cucked fixed it for you

Yes, both

Spent the night with a bridesmaid who had a boyfriend. She dumped him a few days after that.

Fast forward a few months, she won't talk to me and I'm heartbroken.

I definitely deserve it, though.

I've been the guy a girl cheated with. Both girls was engaged and are now married. The second girl did not seem the type to cheat at all. Super makes me afraid to ever get engaged but fuck it was hot.

Yes, I have done both.

Found out my pregnant GF by 8 months was cheating on me for 6 months and she didn't even care that I found out, she was more or less relieved and was glad to finally hook up with her boy toy,
She had the kid and lived with her BF, then she calls me up and says she wants me to pay child support or she'll take me to court. I cave and make a payment on the condition that I can see my son. She turns me down but the next month/payment she finally lets me see him
I look into his eyes and all I see is a stranger. Motherfucking cunt this is not my kid. I take her to court over the payments and the judge signs off on a paternity test.
The fucking little shit wasn't even mine, I made those 2 payments on a kid that wasn't even fucknig mine
Nautrally I was pissed and so was her BF because he's a lazy fucking spic who works less than minimum wage under the table and shes on layoff, they were depending on my child support.
So now she owed me the money back and I ended up marrying her sister. We have 4 kids together and both of us don't talk to her anymore.

>we have 4 kids

damn son aint nobody got time for dat

is that bones?

>I cave

fucking faggot. How does it feel to be absolutely beta, the bottom of the barrel? You should feel like shit for allowing yourself to be degraded so much as a person.

It felt pretty bad, made me feel hopeless and powerless, looking back at it though I realize I should've just taken her to court and have a look at her kid, would've put things into motion a hell of a lot sooner.

Been cheated on. Have a child, it sucked bad. But I got custody, so last laugh is mine.

cheated on my long term sweethearth with a girl much taller then me on the end of highschool trip

i never ever ever regret that because how that tall girl rided me was the best thing that ever happened to me ever

and my gf was a proffesional gyminst.....

now im 27 single for like 3 years fucked just whores i paid... lol fuk my life

Ex gf cheated on me. She got drunk and made out with some guy at a bar. Didn't tell me about it for a week. I was pretty devastated but I stayed with her because I was a faggot little cuck with no backbone at the time. I also never thought I could find another girl I would love as much.

Well, we broke up about a month after that. About 4 months later I started going out with the girl I'm with today and we've been together for almost 2 years and I plan on marrying her someday. New girl is much hotter than ex & ex was extremely jealous when she found out. To this day I think she feels guilty about cheating on me but oh well I don't really care how she feels anymore.

yes I was heart broken, 6 months later it gives me a boner

Now I find cuckolding to be a fetish

>last laugh is mine
that's what she wants you to think.

Does it count as cheating if you're single and the girl is dating someone?

>thinking of marrying

Don't marry you fucking idiot.

Oh, but it is. In so many ways. Also she ended up with some fuck head who's in jail.

Also, she sucked dick for meth for god knows how long. I'm still laughing.

what do you think cheating is

I was cheated on time and time again, being the whiteknight faggot. I then started to cheat on girls and it feels good man. No reason to give a bitch your time and love when all they do is go onto the next person for more when you aren't around. The few girls worth not cheating on, are ether already taken or too busy to be in a relationship.

You just don't know what it's like to have a kid user. Before you have one, kids seem like work, but once you actually have your own child, they become the most important thing you'll ever have. Can't explain why, it just is.

Well if I'm single and she's in a relationship, in my opinion, I haven't cheated on anyone. That's just how I morally justify it to myself I guess.

No timely retort? because I'm laughing right now.

this

So if your girlfriend fucked a single dude while she was dating you would you consider that cheating?

yes, multiple times on my current gf of 8 years

cheated on her with friends who are married or who have bf's, and friends who are single

i just love fucking girls i shouldnt

Does spending a couple nights with a girl cuddling/making out with her count as cheating if she has a boyfriend?

I feel for her. I love our child, I have our child. She just screwed up so bad, and it wasn't me who paid, it was our daughter. She's still paying. I know, I wish she came clean about it, instead of chasing the needle right into the ground. I even rescued her from an abusive boyfriend and tried to bring her back. She got hooked on meth and ended up with an abusive asshole...and had another baby.

yes

Why you marry into crazy?

I fucked a girl who is engaged to marry a complete tool. She has a birthmark on her inner thigh that looks a bit like a half moon. Her kik is chrissioleary. His is nickicee946. Have fun.

Got my then best friends girlfriend to suck my dick at school. Shit was cashh

how do u find these women? what do u say to them to break the ice and see if theyre interested and if theyre not, how do u make sure your gf doesn't find out u tried to come onto them?