FAMOUS RAPPER BROWSE Sup Forums

Can we figure out who this guy is? here are some highlights from the thread.

>I'm a successful rapper. How do I redpill the populus?
>I'm not going to reveal myself but here is a month of earnings from streams on Spotify (picture related)
>I have low self esteem so you triggered me. The pic is just isolated streams from Spotify. Made $9k altogether for the month.
>Rap fans are disproportionately white. As well as my fanbase.
>No, my fanbase is 90% white. White rapper, 300-700k views per track. Occasional milli. Not FAMOUS but successful, will probably be MS in the next year and a half if I play my cards right.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/106882489#top

G-Eazy, next

damn thats a whole lot of streams

>famous rapper
>streams per month are 1,143,689
That's a really small amount of people listening to his music if this takes into account all of this artists tracks. He's internet famous at best.

how hard is it to get on spotify? if viper's on there it can't be that hard, so i'm assuming any soundcloud rapper could get on there. 300-700k is really only tumblr famous.
bones maybe? fat nick?

a Sup Forumsster rapper, i'm sure his career is heading places lmao

>The pic is just isolated streams from spotify. Made $9k altogether for the month

thats a lot of money for a rapper being internet famous

i'm pretty sure anyone can, i have friends who have only a couple dozen plays on their projects but they're on there

not when it isn't dependable and probably won't last. gotta save that shit

That's like 45k a year, that's a slightly above average salary for a non entry level job lmao.

>That's like 45k a year
i am nowhere even close to good at math but i know that isn't right

Well considering spotify only gives out peanuts he probably makes a lot more money than that

i'm pretty sure $9,000.00 USD monthly is $105k+ a year

slug christ

fug I'm retarded, I used 6 months for whatever reason. yeah that's a fuck ton of money for music, dude's probably quite famous. I mean I'm pretty damn sure this is post malone, I can't imagine who else it could be.

post malone gets more views on his videos no? white iverson has like 200m views, i feel like he would mention having at least one huge hit.

that faggot Earl?

post malone for sure makes more money than that, and gets way more spotify plays than that.

What about that christ rap faggot? A lot of Sup Forumssters are christfags aren't they?
NF or whatever his name is?

>A lot of Sup Forumssters are christfags aren't they?
unfortunately
christcucks OUT
christian rap has almost no market though so i doubt it

is it fucking bones? pretty sure bones makes more than 9k a month though

Why does this sound like something Lil Ugly Mane would do?

Only thing making me think it's not him is the 700k plays a track.

Could it be Action Bronson?

Ugly mane isn't on spotify

paul wall

oh wait,

>occasional milli
yup, its him. huge mde fan too

Obviously Bones, same thing I thought. He is a fan of alt right comedy troupe MDE®

action bronson is a cuck, he wouldn't be using Sup Forums

It makes sense, he's enough of an edgelord to browse Sup Forums
I mean what other rappers wear fucking Darkthrone shirts