Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta searching for a long term owner anything

Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta searching for a long term owner anything

fuuuuuck youre funny looking. if u have a nice feminine benis pls post

ohhh man here we go again............. kys

What am I doing here? Why am I so sober right now?

>searching for a long term owner anything

haha yeah nah

never get into a long term relationship with a complete, through and through bottom. They go nuts worse than women.

Why?

why do they go nuts? Shit I don't know.

Explain going nuts pls

Do you have a nice ass? what makes you think you can obtain a long term owner? Do you know any guys with owners or is this a fantasy? You don't look too bad, I'd probably keep you for 5 years then replace you for a younger model

Not fantasy, but it's pretty rare, so I do not now anyone personally. I was chatting with someone earlier who kind of proved he is owning a guy with photos

Also, what do you mean by keeping me for 5 years?

I figure this is like a Interview With A Vampire type of fantasy, you're just a cock slave and when your mouth isn't on my cock, you're feeding me alcohol. ..

You'll only be hot and young for another five years, i have wandering eyes, i could go to Spain for example and find some new candy

A slave just sexually or altogether?

If i walked up to you in public and punched you in the face how'd you react?

Sup Forums pays you for posting?
are you a bot or an actual human?

I'd hurry up and go away

The transition between cock slaves would involve 3somes, then you get jealous when i pay more attention to the new guy. ..

Here's your answer. This guy's been there, too.

I guess there would be feelings involved, sure. .. maybe even love, but im a guy and maybe id cheat on you, maybe I'd break your heart worse than anything you've experienced before

I just don't get it, how does a completely subordinate guy go nuts? That is something that happens among equals, isn't it?

Sry, not for me then

Are those woman's shorts you're wearing?

subs are only good for fucking/service. When they get old and gross you just hit a pride and grab up a new, fresh model.

That's fine but still I don't get the going nuts thing. I think there are means to prevent a slave grom going nuts.

Well then you don't UNDERSTAND, we will ALL do that to you. That's why chicks have the advantage, they can get married and get some compensation out of it. You won't get shit. Go to school, become valuable so you won't be on your ass when your heart breaks. ..

tell a good bottom history

if i'm not interested in keeping your body from going soft in all the wrong places, i'm not interested in keeping you sane.