Why do you not believe in God?

Why do you not believe in God?

yea

Same

Because it makes no sense to me.
If God exists he's an absolute cunt and he's lazy.

I do, I believe in myself.

wtf does that even mean?
you're too lazy to even make sense faggot

Why would god put a blind spot in the human eye?

I believe in God but I think Man has corrupted His word to fit the various societies and cultures.

cuz i know too much , science kills faith

this is a joke. i won't even feed you're fucking retarded ignorant bait

No direct evidence.

"Ooh god thanks for helping me pass that test"
Also thanks for letting niggers starve to death

science constantly proves the existence of god. Science tries to disprove things said in the bible. Thats 100% different

There is a parasitic worm that eats children's irises from the inside, out.

If there's a god, he's a douchebag.

you clearly are retarded i have no comment and don't argue with ignorant pieces of retarded ass shit

> Why do you not believe in God?
Lacking that belief prevents me from being wrong about how many gods there are.

No comeback huh?

Scientific inquiry typically gives evidence against the idea of an intelligent creator.

this is the most retarded argument OF ALLL TIME.

Not really. he's right

Yes

> (You)
comeback to what? shit literally coming out of your mouth and through your finger tips? you made no argument. people that believe in god don't think he's an all powerful being that helps people pass tests and stops people from dying of aids and cures all diseases and world hunger. nothing in the bible says that he would do any of that. you are. its just funny how ignorant you are. god doesn't exist cuz people are hungry and dying? people are hungry and dying because of humans being fucking idiots. take responsibility if you can't accept the truth.

If you choose not to believe because muh science an muh evidence you're a fucking moron. Having certainty in the unknown is the epitome of irrationality. To abandon possibility, to reject the unknown- THAT is what it means to be close minded.

Because it's not necessary. We can explain everything perfectly well through the scientific method.

A better question would be, why do you believe in God?

Usually, the answer boils down to, "because I was taught to as a child and have never really questioned it."

>because humans are fucking idiots
what have you done that separates you from these fucking idiots

right about what? who the fuck cares? everything eventually dies. god created all life. to think children are more important than that worm is kind of the funniest joke of all.

>Op is a huge religious faggot
>Turns out god is not as cool as we tought
Then why the fuck do we need to praise and believe in him?

>to reject the unknown

As opposed to accepting the unknown? If it's unknown then what's there to accept?

nothing? did i say i was better ? or did i just point out a fact? Everyone is here to live and make mistakes and do bad things but there is a choice that everyone can make to either be a bad person or a good person and that definitely affects peoples lives whether they believe in god or not

Allah needs to drop some trusth on you, OP

Well this is what agnosticism deals with. Understanding that there is no absolute way to determine what is out there. To accept that there may in fact be a being out there, but also not to commit to the thought without reasonable cause.

Actually you're wrong. Look around yourself, God created all of this. We're tasked with preserving his creation and honoring God, and we've done everything except that

Because the bible is really vague about what God is

How can I believe in something so poorly described?

Just look at the past, at all the reasons why ignorant people believed in god. Science has explained these reasons. The only way you still believe in god is because you refuse to face the truth : there is absolutely no reason to believe a conscient being created the world.

kek

god and satan are the same guy, think about it

>ignoring every other religion in the world
kek

>Book written over the course of thousands of years
>poorly described

What did you expect?
Honor God and keep his commandments

No. God will throw satan in hell because he's the enemy

Pretty sure we are not talking about other religions right know.

>God created all of this
Does that include Cancer and AIDS?

We'll user to put it simply, a lot of shit doesn't make sense. Also, why put "faith" into something when there's no guarantee? I would rather live my life to my own accord and if there turns out to be a higher being then let me be judged by my actions rather than following a set of rules established for a certain group of humans.

Also Hopsin - Ill Mind 7

No, disease happened because of the fall of mankind

Two halves of the same human brain. God and Satan are a metaphor for the left and right brain lobes of the human mind.

I have an IQ over 20.

still lacking 40+ point for us to take you remotely seriously

ITT: Religion is for retards and because religion is retarded that means there is no God.

You people can't grasp the concept of a higher being without religion?

If anything is stupid it's atheism. It makes a lot more sense to believe its feasible for a higher being to exists than to have the pride in believe there is without a doubt no God. Atheism is the belief their is no god even with the presence of proof. Anyone who says otherwise is agnostic.

that sentence is equivalent to

"I have eyes"

Christian here, we don't worship him because we have to, or because we're afraid of him (although some are/do), we do it for the love he has shown us. Jesus came to earth to allow us a path through sin, to be with him and God. God is a perfect being, and sin cannot go to heaven, which is why those who do not believe in him go to hell. Jesus said when he came, the only way to the father, is through me. And so none believers do not have Jesus in their life's or in their mind. So they cannot be forgiven for their sins. It's a rather complex system but you get the jist hopefully

We worship him for all the things he does for us, he doesn't allow us to pass say a maths test, he CAN give us the will we need to so however.

Then when was the pinacle of mankind?
Diseases death and wars have been around for ages.
Even then, religion pushed black people slavery (God has put africa for the white man to take and move forward)
Wars, children being raped and such
There is nothing to believe in.

This. We're humans, we're imperfect, if God exists and told humans how to behave, his words were twisted because of cultural differences and because religions started as cults transmited orally, wich means that some people understood things differently wich led to the creation of mutliple religions, therefore there is not a single religion that is right about god.

I think that believing in the existence of a superior entity of any kind is stupid, just like not believing in it. By definition, you cannot know if said entity exists or not.

The only logical choice is to accept the fact that it is possible for a God to exist.

Im giving love to the people, im making a better world

Any genuine questions?

Personally i believe in him and hate him.

There's a better world after this one to believe in

God is a superstition.

I could say the same about spaghetti and it's prophet or make up anyting else I wanted. The only difference is the number of people who believe the bs. Zombie Jesus (he rose from the dead, right) and virgin birth is a load of crap and you know it.

i do. he just doesn't believe in YOU

Despite the fact I don't think there's a god, after years of meditation I don't believe in creationism. Even with that, as long as science doesn't prove unitarily there's a god, this is just a belief and nothing else.

Religion served for many years to fill a lot of holes, but nowadays we know we don't need religion to understad what's good or bad anymore, as someone's morality can be better or worse despite your beliefs.

So anons, believe or not respect others beliefs as long as they're not irrational, but don't take it too serious. Maybe truth and knowledge worldwide will make us all free someday.

cause science makes more sense and is even more magical

I do believe in god. I just think he's me.

Most days I get up in the morning and almost believe that all that exists is God. But then I wake up a few minutes after that

Cause there is no guaranteed proof and it's really not worth the mental energy/stress trying to find a reason for our existence. We just simply exist, that's all that matters, I have other important things to be doing, not making up theories. If concrete evidence was found (only god could do that by proving his existence himself) then I would believe. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and energy.

cows, when confronted with sound logic, will often reply with a mooo sound.

The only time worth spending is that looking for our creator and our source

what if you really are god but you don't know how to get there

>waste of time and energy
but you are posting on Sup Forums

Anything is possible through the Holy spirit, God performed, and to this day performs miracles :)

I have experienced it myself. It's all about looking for it, God calls to everyone on earth, you've just got to be open to it when he does.

Try going to church, speak to a pastor. I really do pray that you'll find him

Jagw

I think we're all gods. The things we can do with our consciousness are incredibly powerful.

cause?

Do you also believe in Santa and the devil? LOL

Yea. Look at Obama, the man who created ISIS

>christians giving themselves self induced seizures and calling it the holy spirit kek

Epicurus: “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

The scriptures tell us that there will be a new heaven and a new earth, and the old order of things will pass away

>I'm too young and/or stupid to understand the existential implications of what I am saying

Why do you bother posting in this thread kid, talk about a waste of brain power.

How do you know some mentally disabled dude exiled from society many many years ago didn't dedicate his life to go "oh lets fuck with the future, im gonna make this thing called the bible its gonna be funny as fuck how many people fall for it hahahaha"

>protip you dont

Because the world has only ever progressed in ANY direction by means of one group or individual fucking over another group or individual.
God the way most of you believe in it, couldn't coexist with the way human beings are.

Because you were around back then to say it didn't happen and its all bullshit.

Ok faggot