Swimming finished

>swimming finished
>rebecca adlington finally off the fucking tv

Anyone else relieved? Hopefully the BBC don't take her to Tokyo.

She's been the worst thing about BBC's coverage.

Damn son i can fap to that

I've seen about 5 minutes of BBC One coverage.

>not watching the individual feeds

>fapping to jews

Pwopa nortee

her and mark foster were unbearable

just shag already

>Having that schnoz AFTER a nose job

Should have fired her surgeon.

I can't stand her. I used to feel sorry for her for looking like a dolphin but now I wtf I hate adlington now.

Oh come on! She really wasn't that bad. At least she lightened the mood a little and joked around a bit. Fucking idiots wanting everything on the beeb to be super serious nofunallowed crap like it's still 1952 or some shit.

similar story about eliotte friedman on this side of the atlantic
mistaking phelps for lochte was one of the most human, entertaining things he did. otherwise he is auditory piss, will NOT fucking stop talking about inane shit the entire length of races, and generally made swimming a drag to watch. good riddance

Fuck off kid, I want standards not everything to be ayyyyy lad bantz xD

Adlington can't even speak English
>them ones
Dumb bint, stick to swimming. Can't commentate for shit.

steve armatage was supposed to do it, but he had heart problems and had to pull out. its a shame really because he was the goat of swim commentating

>BBC

Fuck off, you joyless cunt

WHY DOESN'T THIS COUNTRY HAVE PRETTY WOMEN FUCK

Get fucked, faggot

But I watched this bitch jack that guy off under the table live on stream. Felt like I was on a naughty site desu

you what?

>'Off' Flint

She's either a slag or a lesbian

fukk this bitch for getting Frankie Boyle fired

the british divers were quite qt

say that to her face

>getting a Phil Jones shirt

I hate Adlington. She has a fucking dorsal fin on her face.

How is that even fair?

To be fair Beth lost the genetic lottery and then hit every ugly tree on the way out. It's not her fault.

It doesn't have to be "super serious", just not annoying will do. She was fucking awful

she was like that ugly one in the group of fit lasses in school.

I know what you mean , the kind of girl that would try and drag her better looking friends away from you when there drunk.Fuck off ugly , just cause nobody want to fuck you

>not having a designated fatty control wingman

Mate, send in the fat control to hit on the fatty, then you and the lads swoop in take the fitties

Okay Jay

Okay Gay

Aint this the bitch who was caught slipping her hand between the dude's legs under the table of the tv set?

bet you this brit whore sucked more dicks than jada fire to get her job

>dyed hair

>Welsh Man Utd fan

>Aint this the bitch who was caught slipping her hand between the dude's legs under the table of the tv set?
Yep

I got you senpai

She has a retarded face tbf.