Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

I sit around a bunch of cute girls in one of my classes and there is this one black girl that sits next to me. I've noticed that since I have started sitting ext to her 3 days ago, she has been wearing a bit more revealing clothing. She also started sitting a bit closer to me and such and does some borederline small lewd moans(i guess you could say). She has some nice ass legs and sometimes I just want to finger bang that bitch on the spot. I don't know if she's coming onto me or what. I have no idea how to go about taking advantage of this since I still have some beta left in me. What do I do?

>pic unrelated

idk i never like fuck u kno like i just mabate u kno but u probly just go in there like sex fucker stuff u kno

Best way to know is to always ask OP. Just ask her out. If she says no as long as you don't make it awkward then it won't be. Took out 1 of my Nurses from the hospital I work at last weekend. God she knows how to give head!

You see the thing I've noticed about black culture is you just ask them out and see what happens. Done, perfect fucking solution.

>TOP SHOP
>TOPS HOP

So how do I go about that? Say Hey I'm steve, let's fuck?
That is a myth. Am black and can confirm.
tha fuck you sayin boy

ok u kno wat just like dont do the sex fucker stuff i think you should take creepshots and post them to Sup Forums and be very uncomfortable when speaking to girls and have difficulty making eye contact with people

What the fuck does that have to do with black culture?

I would take 2 different approaches depending on what kind of girl she is. Is she a hood rat or is she just another awesome girl? Either can be great, but I'm saying it does matter.

Tell her "Black thighs matter" and keep winking until something happens

I have no idea. Didn't really talk to her yet. But probably a mix of both.
y ass is gonna get shot if i say this. lmao

You just pulls out your dick

get off b normie nigger

that's what the winking is for

>pull out dick
>start spinning it around
>ask if she want's to take a helicopter ride

Enjoy the AIDS OP.
>CDC.gov says African Americans in the U.S. have a 4% infection rate.
And rates are climbing-
>cdc.gov: 1 in 16 blacks in the U.S. will test positive for HIV at some point in their life.
>number one cause of death for black females in the U.S. age 25-29- AIDS.

Whites are at 0.2% infection rate.

Go ahead op- if you're stupid enough to do it then the gene pool is better off without you

everything?

Personally I've never been a slick conversation starter when I meet people. I'm more of a once I meet people I play off of thier personality. Ild just go in deep saying something along the lines of I've noticed you've been putting a lot less on. I like the new look & thought maybe I could see more of you. Ask for a date & go from there. You don't have to 1-2 punch a girl's cunt into submission w/ words user. Just treat her like any other woman. Don't let it get awkward either because it will be at 1st.

lel i heard it in his voice

>assuming my gender
Everyone is a nigger once the lights go out my boy.
lmao
Eh, she's only 17. Doubt she's been around the block that much to get the aids.
I'm still learning how to keep it casual. I spent to much time on this site and a bit of my morals have been dumped. I'm afraid my power level might leak.

Still trying to recover.

bad justin

Just never take to heart the shit you read on the Internet user. Always laugh at satire as long as it's in good taste. Of course their are perfect sterotypes out there, but not everyone resembles thier sterotype. It's better put that there are shorty people in all cultural backgrounds. If you like somebody & they like you try it out. Learn from them & you to them the same. Life is worth risks as long as it's there is a benifit.
Also who the fuck cares if you watch some anime & you use the Internet. So does everyone else. It's your social abilities w/ each person that shows your not part of the bottom.

>TO PS HOP

Op you fucking beta just ask if she wants to go out for dinner some time and see where it goes from there.