3/13

4/13

Ur all faggots

Gotta go, rest is here imgur.com/gallery/elzS9

Happy hunting!

lame font

k

hoar

After literally coming off a 7 month deployment less than 3 weeks ago, this infuriates me. I have seen shit like this first hand and the pain the men go through to find out after 7 months away their "wife" slutted around. I would kill this bitch with a spoon.

>we don't use replies here

>a thing

Fuck off back to imgur or reddit or wherever you came from. Nobody cares

If you marry then join the military you are a fucking retard. They will fuck other men, period. If you aren't fucking random whores while you are deployed, you are equally stupid. Don't get tied down and leave for years, it is just dumb.

> lol my husband is on another continent
> I should totally be a fucking whores while he's gone
> "it's cool if you're still loyal while he's gone"
> rings don't plug holes

This fucking infuriates me. Fuck them. Fuck them all. I don't know if I want to respect women if this is how they fucking act.

I don't think there are a lot of random whores in Afghanistan

Fuck the locals, they exist. Otherwise go on leave to some other place you can bang some random bitches. Either way, don't tie down to some random broad, then expect her to sit around alone for years and see you 3 times and stay loyal, won't happen. It is pretty well known military wives get plowed all the time while their men are deployed.

>implying you'll be fucking the women that live where you're deployed

It's a known fact that military women are whores

Hehe newfagging this hard jeez what a neckbeard beta

what a faggot!!!!!! nerd loser

What the fuck was that man ? god fucking dam

>what a faggot!!!!!! nerd loser

>what a faggot!!!!!! nerd loser

this triggered the shit out of me. i wanted to get with this one person that was deployed. i would wait for them. just... ffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. that's it i'm having a beer and going to bed. i have to get up at six anyways.

Fuck that shit. By all means get married while you're in, but get an airtight prenup. When she cheats, kick her white ass out of the house with nothing. Oh, and no kids until you're back for good.

Yeah, that never works. Just avoid the stupidity and don't get married/hooked to anyone. Prenups aren't magic, you still get child support and they will still give money to her and the kids while you are off in sand land.

This can't be legit. These bitches know what OPSEC, dependas, jody.. These bitches are either in the military or this is just some fake ass shit.

Like I said, airtight prenup and no kids. Ideally a vasectomy she doesn't know about. Oh, and don't give her power of attorney.

>It's not cheating if you only do anal
Fucking KEK

Or just don't get married and bypass all of it. Or I guess you can be a complete retard and marry some bitch then join the military, then pay some bloodsucking lawyer for a prenup, then waste your life in court.

Dude wtf I'm gonna fuck this SLUTS life up just fucking WAIT Sup Forums

More of that cartoon chick plz.

HOW IS THIS BAIT FAGGOT

This seems old. I feel like I read this before, like years ago I mean.

She's from pokemon dude

go back to your shit-tier facebook groups faggot

waiting

Would not have a significant other while I was in the military. Can someone please explain to me though why this is a thing? Are sluts just attracted to military men?

Yes.

Fucking why? Is it because they're generally physically fit or some shit?

and military men are attracted to vapid, mindless whores.
like likes like, peas in a pod, chicken and egg, birds of a feather

Perceived power, uniform, manliness.

also this:

I'm not a weeb faggot sorry. She's cute tho I need

U got trolld m80

>Airtight prenup
Apex lel. Prenups are thrown out all the time literally on the judge's whim. Look into it. They have absolutely zero value in the modern legal system. If the judge feels that the prenup keeps your wife from getting what she's entitled to, he'll toss it.

m83 thankee, and not like i really expected anything
let me have my dreams

Fight me you long ass bitch!

Dawn/Hikari from Pokemon

Thanks bbygirl

Hey I like you guys. Have this.

This legit or just a bunch of shit.

The whole thing is a troll, baiting folks to get salty.
Any user who got butthurt by this just got baited by a punch of facebook whores

No its legit brah. Save it and read it for yourself. Don't care if you believe me but it's super helpful

Well, True Crypt is no longer supported, forget the fork, so there is likely other dated portions.