Apologize. Now

Apologize. Now.

Suck my dick you fucking blob

You destroyed Star Wars in 99' and then sold it to fucking DISNEY

You deserve a special space in hell

fuck off, fatso.

Yeah Lucas, apologise dammit

>that clip of them watching the first rough cut of phantom menace and realise it's dogshit
>can't think of how to fix it
>....it's stylistically designed to be that way
>those blank faces too scared to say anything

my sides

I'm sorry that your movies suck

I'm so sorry sweet cheeks, please come back to us. JJ is raping our asses with Jew propaganda. It hurts George it really hurts

I'm sorry, George.

At least your films had originality. Disney's just remaking your stuff from 50 years ago.

I'm sorry.

I don't remember you guys complaining back in 1999. Or anyone for what matters. Now suddenly the prequels are rectonned to be bad.

Sorry you suck so much

i am so sorry

>I don't remember you guys complaining back in 1999. Or anyone for what matters. Now suddenly the prequels are rectonned to be bad.

yeah actually you're right user, everybody really loved these movies until the plinkett reviews told us not to.

I'm sorry.

That's because you are 12 years old

Camille Paglia is right, actually. George is the greatest artist of the last 30 years.

Yah no.

What the fuck is this? I'm dying over here

Lucas is the biggest hack of the century

Never made a single good movie

teenage Anakin?

low quality b8

Lucas flew too close to the sun. He should apologize first.

The only half decent movie he made is THX1138

The rest is manchildren entertainment

"The personal drama is staged against a physical one: wrangling and wrestling, Anakin and Obi-Wan fall against the control panels of a vast mineral-collection plant, which now starts to malfunction and fall to pieces. As the two men run and leap for their lives, girders, catwalks and towers melt and collapse into the lava, demonstrating the fragility of civilization confronted with nature's brute primal power. Lucas crosscuts the delirious destruction on Coruscant of the Great Rotunda of the Galactic Senate, with its thousand round balconies in cool tonalities of bray and black. This twinned ruination of industrial and political architecture is an epic Romantic spectacle, like split parts of J.M.W. Turner's eyewitness painting of the catastrophic burning of the British House of Parliament in 1834."

- Glittering Images

George was a misunderstood genius. "B-but m-muh plot"

Nah, get fucked. I hated Phantom Menace in 1999. Guess what? I hate Force Awakens too Star Wars is literally the shittiest universe ever. Two good movies and a pile of shit.

But we're having Death Star Wars Episode 1.4 that's coming up this year. I thought it was what you guys wanted?

> Sells to Disney
> Expects me to apologize

Purples is practical effects, yellow is CGI.