Girl here

Girl here

I started coming to this place about two weeks ago and I just discovered what cuckolding is for the first time yesterday. (I'm only 19).

I have to admit, I'm fascinated by it. I've been thinking about it all day.
How do I ask my boyfriend to wear one of these without getting dumped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq5kKgRpjIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the guy is kind of submissive, you can probably put him in one for what ever play time you have. if you're thinking long term, the guy definitely has to be into it.

Mother of god... What is that long metal thing? Do you put it in your uretha?

I have a strong feeling this is one of those things you just straight up ask, you know him better than we do so its really up to your discretion. GL
Titsorgtfo

yes.

if you get an erection, the tip of the metal stem on the inside of the cage it will punish you severely. Your erection won't last long if you do get hard.

It makes masturbation impossible. The person who holds the key will be in complete control of when and how often you experience an orgasm.

Show your tits whore

Most guys are wearing them
From girl with holding sex

Step 1 get a gun
Step 2 shoot yourself in the head

You don't ask.

You tell him that if he doesn't put it on your going to dump him.

If he says no anyways, it was never going to happen. Break up, go find a submissive boy, lock him up and then invite your ex (your current boyfriend) to come over and fuck you in front of your new boyfriend.

k. hold on a sec.

plus pussy and ass whore

Uh Oh!

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq5kKgRpjIs .

>Girl here
>i started coming to this place about two weeks ago
fucking newfag
lurk moar and learn that noone cares about your filthy hole between your legs

dont forget timestamp

wise man

>timestamp or gtfo

Only takes a day to learn the rules here...

1. Tits
2. GTFO

Decide

>no girls on the internet
>autistic works of falsehood and fiction...

now read the rules and fuck off

timestamp and i'll bite your bait and neck

I don't understand. There is a time stamp included in my post, to the right of the word anonymous.

alladin bread

This has to be b8
Fuck off and kys dumb whore
Lurk moar
sage

In the picture so we know it's not fake. Also sharpie in pooper

ok. I'll leave.

sorry

tits, timestamp, etc

just let this thread die, thats seriously some shit house bait

2/10 for making me reply

A timestamp is in the picture like a piece of paper showing the date and board or write it on your body

You should ask if he would be into it.
If not, just break up and find a new bf. if you don't you will resent him for not sharing the same fetish.

Good God. Those tits are fucking perfect.

no rev img, seems legit

Works occasionally

>using a mac

feel bad for you son

>inb4 OP is beta cuck who wants his gf to go fuck a nigger
>OP's girlfriend's tits

gg samefag
>inb4 shooped screenshot

this is my first post in this thread but i guess there is no way to verify it
just pointing out that if nothing comes up in rev img, it COULD just be a legitimately retarded girl who is new to Sup Forums. or maybe there's another way to rev img that will generate some results. whatever
really nice tits though, would suck/10

he probably wouldn't want to wear a cuckold that sticks down his benis. Get him one without it

No, might aswell just be a pic taken from a thread sharing nudes, no timestamp, not real, if she was real, she'd just have timestamped to prove it

>I started coming to this place about two weeks ago and I just discovered what cuckolding is for the first time yesterday. (I'm only 19).
Since you seem to be into kinky stuff, you need to be browsing not Sup Forums. There are tons of things on /d/ that you're probably into and don't even realize it yet. Enjoy.