Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.
In December of 1999, I was forced into cryogenic sleep to preserve our race. Now, almost 17 years later, I have emerged from sleep and have just one question for you all. The answer to this question will determine whether I go back under the ice, or emerge into this world and fulfill my destiny as savior of the human race. I can not stress the severity of this situation enough. The preservation of the human race depends solely on how you answer my question. I'm running out of time, so I'll leave with my query: Are Beanie Babies valuable yet?

yeah man they're worth a forrtune

Do they still have the tags?

Barbies have been banned because they promote white privilege and unattainable body standards and promote fat shaming.
Anyone caught with a barbie is sent to a reconditioning camp.

:^(

This guy is an expert...

Tags, yes, no tags = best get back to chillin...

Fuck no

I actually completely forgot about those things until i saw this.

Oh and I forgot, the princess Diana bear is only popular if its been in a head on collision with a pylon in a tunnel...

Give it another 100 years the price will peak when global warming kicks in to overdrive, there will no longer be any water, only beanie babies.

Way to go summerfag

Didn't class start a few days ago?

I wouldnt know, i havent been in school since i graduated in 99.

STFU OP you fag no they're not >:^(

The whole world is being destroyed by monster corporations, we have access to a limitless supply of power but the rich are dropping is from getting it and are killing of the entire planet in doing so, I'm afraid it's all over.

Most are worthless, or only moderately more expensive than they were during production, but some rare, popular ones are worth a fuckton.

Damn, right out of high school and into cryosleep? Is this the plot of a 90s scifi movie?

It's not demolition man, though. Taco Bell still hasn't killed Burger King...

Im not the OP

Demolition Man is a fucking awesome movie though. Sandra Bullock gave me so many boners when that shit came out.

Hope you like traps

I just used this awesome search engine for the internet called google (no one uses AOL anymore) and I searched are beanie babies valuable and I saw a set of 3 selling for $200,000 another single for $15,000 so I would say surprisingly yes they are valuable

Is it possible that in the past (Incidentally or purposely) someone used Quantum Entanglement to attach two points in parallel dimensions together. From what I've read when trying to look at the two you can affect the spin of one. (I'm using Mandella as an example) Attach Point 1 (Mandella dying in prison) to point 2 (Mandella not dying in prison). Then once the entanglement happened Point 1 took the same spin (Or state) as point 2 causing both Universes to share the same event. Thoughts? Clarifications?

Faggot ain't funny or clever

I'm not trying to be. Just asking OP on thoughts.

You are no help he wants to know about beanie babies and there value

i respect the effort, but it's all for not, as Sup Forums isnt a place for intelligent conversation. at least not on Sup Forums. faggot.

you come out of cyrogenic sleep , to save mankind . only if beanie babies are worth anything . you might as well kill your self . no one would want u to save mankind anyway .

We now live in a world where grown men masturbate to My Little Ponies.

Go back to sleep.

Maybe the question is to see if we've moved past arbitrarily assigning the inherently useless a value beyond its worth. Maybe they're not supposed to be worth anything if mankind is worth saving...

Learn what a market value is commie faggot