I'm worried about this shit Sup Forums what the fuck is this on my dick?

I'm worried about this shit Sup Forums what the fuck is this on my dick?

Sorry about your penis. Pic related.

you have a tiny dick, oh and that's cancer

I really don't know the exact answer, but my first guess is HPV (genital warts).
My best advice for you would be for you to go see a doctor and not rely on Sup Forums to answer your medical questions. They'll just take the piss.

That's hair nigga. You gon die

apple cider vinager that shit should turn white, keep going, itll hurt but will fall off 3 days or so. ur welcome user

go to the doctor you fucking neet

You got melanoma of the dick. Sorry friendo.

Warts or skin tags. You should hope the latter.

The hair is spreading see local shaman

Your fingers.

It's a little iPhone 7

Yeah, big question, you do it dirty homie?

this shit is growing up since 4 month ago, my gf is worried an sex is unconforable for both ... i want to cut these fucking shits

Hpv. I haveit too. Dont fuck whores.

i don't fuck whores since 1 year ago bro

you got a wart and any thing that touches it will get one as well

HPV.. Genital warts. I had the same thing and you can either go to a doctor to get them taken off or live with it, in which case it may take up to a year to clear up on its own.

i told u fix already cuck

Can confirm HPV, hookers are a bad choice.

Those are indeed HPV warts. You need to get them burned off. If you got a good immune system. in about 3-5yrs, you will kill it all out of your system. But thems the hpv son.

It's cancer. I had the same thing, but waited too long. Can no longer get an erection and have gouge marks all over my ween.

clear up on its own?
It gets bigger and bigger

at this rate it will be bigger than your dick in 3 days
then your dick will look like a wart on a wart

That spot means you'll never have sex or find a job, so you're pretty much fucked

I have exact same thing, doctor said it's skin tags.

All depends on your immune system on the maximum size and spread of them before it will start fighting back.
Honestly though just go to a doctor to get them frozen off or burned off.

I advise against podofilox, as it leaves nasty scars. Apple cider vinegar should get rid of the warts fairly quickly. Day a cotton ball in the ACV, and then tape it over the warts until it starts to scab.

dont cut them off. That will fuck you up. You need to get them burned of with cryo. Doc will do it in like 5min, painless, they turn black and fall off. Then your dick will look like it used too. No other way to do it as sure as this.

see

dumb nigre

this

hey nice quads

Clearly HPV Genital warts
I can't believe that there are still people who aren't immunised for warts

screw a cork puller into it and pull out the root
man up OP you dont want a nurse to see that teenyweeny

doctor send me to bood test vrl test complete and im cleand, so, this month need tto go to
dermatologist im so fucking worried

just a fuckin mole you cucks

quads speak truth

I got my shit burned off and it never came back. Idk about 3-5 years.

>Does reverse image search.
>Finds horrors waiting there.
>Becomes horrified.
>Profits.

Why are you worried faggot. Don't you think it's worse to not know what it is? If you find out what it is you'll be able to cure/manage it.

There are no blood tests to detect if you have HPV or genital warts likewise you stupid fucking third worlder

Immunised? You know there are over 150 types of HPV, 40 of which sexually transmitted.
The best vaccines only cover the most common 9 types. Not 100% insurance.

im worried about possibly cancer

Internal hemorrhoid..

See a doctor immediately

This.

Don't freak out. Don't blame the girl. If you've had sex before you've probably been exposed to HPV unless you only had sex with a virgin, and then you STILL could if they autoinoculated from a wart somewhere else on their body.

HPV is purely aesthetic. In a few years your body will suppress the virus and you may never see a wart again. Being a non-smoker, exercising, and mitigating stressors in you life will help this process and help prevent new warts.

But, you don't need to worry too much.

But get them burned off and it will also help your body along the process of suppressing the virus. I'm POSITIVE I have at least one strain, because my ex had abnormal cervical cells that were pre-cancerous. I also probably have one that causes warts but I can't tell and docs have told me they aren't warts on multiple occasions. So who knows.

Basically, if you really care about a girl, you should probably mention it, but you DON'T have to. Why? Because unless you're covered in warts, you're just a carrier. If she's had sex before it could have come from anywhere. She could already have it, if she's had a lot of sex, she probably has at least one strain of HPV. Maybe not a wart causing strain or one that causes cancer, but she's probably got one of the harmless ones.

If you eat enough pussy and smoke cigs you'll probably get throat cancer. I'd pick one or the other to increase the odds you don't get it.

YEP, STILL LOOKS LIKE HPV.

starts like a little acne but get bigger in 3 months ans grow other, and other...

YOU HAVE GENITAL WARTS

Like, this is the first time it's been an indisputable diagnosis.

You definitely have HPV that causes warts.

We don't need more angles. We don't need better lighting. We don't need more pics of your dick.

YOU HAVE HPV.

You have too much hair on your shaft. Also, checkem.

Find a girl with HPV then you dont tell about your HPV =)

a clear as fuck human papillomavirus infection warts case, go see the doctor ASAP and tell anyone you fucked with

Y U no Read -)

I have one too but it's from birth,not dst. I hate it.
And my ass is itching so bad I'm going mad

Man it's itching like devil fuvcked me with peper spray as lube.. help anons please

Y u have ass raisins

fuck dude thats hpv/genital warts. you fuck a nigger?

How can i ever get rid of it without needing to talk with a doctor?

Try some Cortizone 10. If it doesn't go away in 2 weeks then it's not a skin problem. A dermatologist will prescribe the same thing. It's an anti-itch topical steroid and helps with acne. I use it on my balls which I have a pore issue and develop micro cysts just under the skin.

You need to stop fucking guys on craigslist bareback.

Amputation is your only effective solution.

Genital warts or skin tags. It's hard to tell the difference sometimes.

warts

Fucking fag. I would say stop having unprotected sex with men but you already got some kind of sti, std, herpes or genital warts.

Most effective way to treat warts at home if you're not a pussy. Stings a bit, but I've never had one need more than 2 treatments. This is what your doc would do.

It seems like you have a nipple in your dick

No one wants to see your nasty little diseased dick. Prune this threat.