I'm sorry I was so rude to you, and didn't make a greater effort to get to know you beforehand

I'm sorry I was so rude to you, and didn't make a greater effort to get to know you beforehand.

I'm sorry that I'm calling you a faggot.

I'm sorry I'm calling you a faggot

I'm sorry i'm not sorry.

I'm sorry I'm calling you a faggot

I'm sorry for making you want me, even though I know you have a boyfriend

I am sorry for always being a dick to everyone I meat. I am sorry for myself for letting myself get into this horrible state.

Sorry for being a nigger...

i'm sorry you're a faggot

i'm sorry you're a beta liar

I'm sorry I had low self esteem and decided bullying you until you committed suicide was appropriate. You still sucked, but you didn't deserve that.

Sorry for not calling you for about a decade, mom.

story time, user.

I'm sorry for ever visiting Sup Forums

We're on this together, bro. Your bullshit is my bullshit.

G R E E N T E X T

I'm sorry I didn't join my family for the family vacation on 9/11

I'm sorry I posted your tits after you left...

Fake and gay nobody vacations in September

N I C E
I
C
E

Dear wife, sorry I like having my ass fucked by big cocks every now and again.

I'm sorry I used your weed money to pay my rent

I have it now though

Did you seriously just admit to cucking your wife

I do faggot

Almost quints proves this to be a lie

Go to /nig/

Story pls

Greentext it you fucking jap you need your 15 seconds of fame

Meh never get quints but yeah mid September every year

Im sorry that I never took the chance to know you
Im sorry for being a piece of shit

stole a homeless man's backpack full of clothes.... later found dead from hypothermia... jk. once I stole my roommate's sharpie and put it in my ass then threw it out because it smelled. sorry.

THAT WAS A TEST
THOSE WERE QUADS
NEWFAG DETECTED

Sorry I knocked you up. Sorry I accidentally broke your TV, too.

I'm sorry i was born, you could've led a normal life, you could've been happy, but you birthed me and now you suffer

Sorry I wasn't around to take the beatings anymore for you.

RIP in peace

I'm sorry I posted your hairy cunt after you left...

Something like that I guess

N I C E
I
C
E

Gay

>everyone I meat

Found the edgelord

Tru

Stop
t
o
p

Kys fag

Kys fagYou're the one replying to yourself

I didn't call my mom from 0-10 either, I lived in her house

I am sorry that OP is a nigger.

But you're me too

Oh shit you're right

I'm sorry for having broken up with you by telling one of your friends because I didn't have the courage to tell you myself and probably at age 12 being the first to break your heart. I'm sorry you cried on your beed for hours.
I'm sorry.

What do i do they know now

To clarify we were both 12

>regretting 12 year old breakup
What are you now 14

Ok. Whatever you say, my guy, I'm 28 now, I haven't called her since I was 17/18 or so.

Run, leave

Thanks me

Now go

i'm sorry i killed your dog
those missing posters still haunt me to this day

Sorry sis, that do to my actions I didn't have the opportunity to meet my niece until she was 2 n a half. And sorry niece for not being around much since, but I'm changing and hopefully will be around for your 4th and every birthday from now on.

Oh shit what
Damn. This sounds rough

I'm sorry I spat in your choclate milk and watch you drank it.

Well, I'm 20, I don't regret breaking up with her I''m sorry about the way I went about it and how it hurt her.
Besides, it's the only person who I think I ever wronged and I needed a response for this thread.

oh fuck what did you do nigga why? story time, bitch.

Oh, I forgot, I'm sorry for calling you a spic and making fun of your ethnic heritage.

Im sorry, I used the money for a good cause.

Don't apologize for this. Fuck them shitskins.

i thought it was a raccoon so i shot it then i realized it was my neighbor's dog so i chopped the body into tiny pieces and made a big bonfire. invited them to the bonfire so they wouldn't be suspicious of me.

yeah u know what fuck that spic he deserved every bit of abuse for the way he disrespected me shoulda called the ICE on his ass.

>I knocked that slut the fuck out got away it. Fucking whore deserved it

>Sorry but not sorry

I'm sorry for calling you a crook-nosed jewish whore.

Im sorry for fucking prostitutes and several of your friends, I loved you

I once went over the posted speed limit

Sorry I severed half your dad's hand. At least he's fine now.

sorry for having sex with your older and younger sister

I'm sorry for dating and falling in love with your ex

I'm sorry she told you and you didn't hear it from me. Now you think I'm a rapist and called our engagement off and moved to Argentina.
I'm sorry we couldn't move to Colorado together in that cabin we picked out.
I'm sorry for ruining your life with all my lies about all my cheating.
I'm sorry I fucked every friend you had after u broke my heart.
And I'm really sorry but that girl who said I raped her that got you to break us up is now currently always sucking my cock and begging me to fuck her because she ruined our relationship with lies just so she could have me for herself.
I'm sorry I'm so weak and horny.

Sorry i boned your sister

i wish we were bros again

I'm sorry I wasn't there to hold your hand when your time came. I'm sorry you had to go alone and afraid. I'm sorry that I'll never be able to tell you that it's going to be okay, that I love you, that you were the greatest person I ever met. And I'm sorry that I was too much of a coward to be the man you thought I was in the end.

im sorry i watched your life go down the drain with lean pot and pills from the other side of a computer screen

I'm sorry for being a selfish asshole and not giving you a chance. I know I cannot fix what I've done and I'm sorry, you deserved someone better... I'm gonna talk to them tomorrow about this

Sorry I did a bunch of drugs, became manic, started raving about how we'd be billionaire nobel prize winners and eventually told you to fuck off.

That was one hell of a night.

I'm sorry I poked you in the eye baby crocodile, :(

I'm sorry, I'm emotionally manipulative and I've messed with you multiple times.

sorry I didnt do more shit than I did

STORY TIME

I'm sorry for calling you when you were in Recovery and guilt tripping you about the things you did when you were drunk all the time.

Not the time or place.

I'm sorry for wasting months on end of my life, just throwing it away not thinking of the fact I'll day one day, and have nothing to be proud of after my death, only sadness due to all this regret. I'm sorry to everyone. Especially to myself, goodbye everyone.

Hey self, sorry I made you anxious as fuck by cheating on your psycho girlfriend, and her showing up randomly while doing so, and then having to keep the girl hidden in my room and the psycho girlfriend downstairs

im sorry i cant keep a promise, ever

molest

faggot

now thats what im fuckin talkin about. people in this thread are pussies

>I was only nine years old
>I loved Shrek so much, I owned all the movies and merchandise
>I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I have been given
>"Shrek is love", I say, "Shrek is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Shrek
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to my room
>I am crying now, because my face hurts
>I go into my bed and it is very cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I fell something touch me
>It's Shrek
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear, "This is my swamp"
>He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Shrek
>I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Shrek
>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Shrek looks him deep in the eyes and says, "It's all ogre now"
>Shrek leaves through my window
>Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
>everybody do the dinosaur

They usually do

I'm sorry that as a little kid with no friends I joked around more than you thought someone should at a church. I'm sorry that I cried when you yelled at me for the first of many times at 7 years old. I'm sorry that I could never stop being the "weird one" no matter how hard I tried. I'm sorry you, a 40 year old childless woman, felt it necessary to make fun of me repeatedly in front of the church youth group, my only peers, for being homeschooled, like I chose either. I'm sorry that because of you I spent the first 20 years of life feeling like the world was made for everyone else and I was too "weird" to be a part of it. But honestly, I'm so sorry for the children you now have who will undoubtedly live the same life as I did.

when i lost my virginity, i told my best friend because i was 16 and excited that i finally had sex. i asked him to keep it private, but he told other people and apparently it snowballed to the point where the girl's friends overheard some other people talking about what was only described to me as 'crazy rumors'. i regret telling anyone, coz it ended up hurting one of the only people i cared about at the time. we haven't talked in about a year or so, but were still kinda friends for the last bit of high school and the first year of uni. she seems to be doing well from what i hear, and i'm happy for her.

I'm sorry for acting like a weeaboo trashy ugly retard 10 years ago, I wish I had gotten to know you all today instead.

>I'm sorry you didnt walk the dinosaur