Jesus! My first day on Sup Forums and I already need a safe space to catch my breath. ITT we post nothing offensive...

Jesus! My first day on Sup Forums and I already need a safe space to catch my breath. ITT we post nothing offensive, and we use trigger warnings for controversial posts.

TRIGGER WARNING

Gas the kikes race war now.

TRIGGER WARNING

you're a gigantic fucking faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP here. Trigger warning: post about violence.

How do people watch rekt? The cute bunny clips are funny, and maybe people tripping, but why watch little kids getting hurt or worse?

NIGGER WARNING!

Niggers

>YOUR
FTFY*

*(Fixed that for you)

Fuck off, newfag. Go back to fagbook with your fucking trigger warnings. Obvious b8 is obvious but I don't care. Lurk moar etc etc etc.

TRIGGER WARNING

He was right with you're, fucktard.

So if I call you a beta faggot you can get triggered and then I am supposed to shut up? Let's try.

You're a beta faggot.

He had it right the first time faggot.

TIGGER WARNING!

Incoming Tigger.

This isn't even funny, OP. Bad bait, faggot.

RACE WAR NOW NIGGA!
FUCK THE JEWS
FUCK THE POPE
FUCK WHITE DUDES

Fuck you you cunty ass fucking kike nigger faggot fuck. I hope you get raped, murdered, raped again, and sent to the hell where you belong you fucking spastic invalid degenerate.

Oh, trigger warning I guess.

Nah, I don't think so

TRIGGA WARNING
IMMA FUCKING PULL THE TRIGGA ON YO ASS
RUN WHITE BITCH RUN

Suck my dick.

ARYANNE!!!!

And what is your point.

I FUCKING LOVE NAZI PONY!!

> Pic related OP

Good.

That is a little harsh user. At least have fun with him first before you send him to his fiery death!