I know you guys aren't a personal army and I respect everyone on here. Y'all are funny as fuck and dicks...

I know you guys aren't a personal army and I respect everyone on here. Y'all are funny as fuck and dicks. But this dude is a piece of shit. He makes wives cheat on husbands, makes girls he gets pregnant get abortions with no remorse all because he doesn't want to wear a condom. And on top of that he wants to be a cop.... He's a scum bag. Treats family and friends like total shit and is a drain on the human economy. Here is his email my friends if you have the will and the want to help I appreciate it thanks. By the way the attached pic is his fb profile pic that's how vein this dude is.

[email protected]

vain*

Boy

Sounds like OP got cucked and now he's butthurt

Nah I ain't married. He's mostly just fucked some of my best friends over. Some really good people.

Proof

>makes wives chea

If they were loyal they wouldn't fuck another guy. I hope all the cheating wives get caught and get thrown on the street.

>doesn't want to wear a condom

Good he'll catch an std and break his dick.

>wants to be a cop

Awesome clean up the streets and fuck the wives of the husbands being arrested after his shift without a condom and have them get an abortion.

user. Don't be mad cause this Mexican Chad is owning you at life.

He can't make anyone cheat. The women are sluts and make that decision themselves. Including, I'm guessing, your wife.

Nah fuck that dude. He tried dickin with a chick im my place three damn states away.

Yeah but this fuck has a daughter who I've heard him tell her to shut the fuck up. He's told a friend who's dad has cancer that his dad is a fuck and that my friend uses the excuse of his dad having cancer to get stuff. His dad has 1 year to live...... Another example of him as a fuck, dude smokes weed and goes around telling people who smoke they are fucks and he will bust them when he is a cop.

Clean up the streets? LMFAO you must be pretty dense if you believethat shit people in a shit world will be the ones to make a difference.

>I know you guys aren't a personal army

See this is where you should have stopped and closed your browser

Maybe if you worked out and got outside Sup Forums you're crush wouldn't have fucked him, change your life and do something instead of getting strangers to send him hate mail

Prooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

Sounds Alpha as fuck, let the man fuck sluts. You can't make whores cheat on their husbands, that's just what whores do.

If he's such a huge dick then I doubt people would be around him, and if he does have friends then he's probably not as bad as you think. Go be beta somewhere else.

>Adult married womens are not accountable for their actions
>He needs to be punished so I can feel better.

Well... NYPA

dubdubs deliverin the ol' spicy keychain

Then gtfo and dont open the thread???? Weird concept huh?

F F
O O
O O
R R
P
R R
O O
O O
F F

"make" wives cheat? I'm sorry. No. They wanted to cheat if they cheated.

no he does all this because he can. and if you could, you probably would too.

Hpw dense are all of you. This isn't about my girl...... it's about him being a total piece of shit. The girls are just part of the deal...

so in closing,
>pic related

If it's not your girl then why do you give a single fuck? What's your deal with this dude, why do you hate him? Don't give us that bleeding heart shit, it's obviously personal.

Here's a convo of him trying to fucking fight an 80 yo dude with his daughter and little sister Martina in the car. And to replete this dude has not done anything personal to me he's just scum of the earth. He is pictured as the white person cuz he is impersonating a different friend on kik.

get your own identity, you stupid pussy.

>bawwwwwwwwwww

>Some guy almost hits him and his family in their car
>Wants to fuck the guy
>SKUM OF tEH EARtH ;_;

Cry moar. Youre not telling the whole story. Be more honest and someone might help you, but dont lie like we're stupid.

Ight if you want my personal side then.... he has told me that he wants to fuck my sister who isn't even 18 and this dude is 24. He's also put personal info from my family on sites accessible to anyone which has made me mad. The minor stuff he has done to me is nothing tho compared to what he's done to others. If I'm being honest I just hate fucks who think they can do what they want and no one will fuck them up. He's a wanna be alpha who tries to act big around small people but really he's a 5"6 mexi who weighs 300lbs.

then why don't you just fuck him up? Or even better: stop hanging out with him. If he's posting your families info then you shouldn't be talking to him anyway.

If he actually fucks your sister then she's not too bright to begin with, or she knows exactly what she's doing and is a skank. You'll have to face reality at some point.

Getting people from Sup Forums to send him angry emails isn't fucking him up, it's just you being a little bitch. Stop being a cunt and go find your own married whores to fuck.